Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW - Webmasters (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW (74347 Views)

Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Alfred200825(m): 12:16am On Apr 10, 2015
nnamdiosu:

hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa smiley.pls I really do need it. Nnamdiosu@gmail.com thanks a billion bro.
`Ring my line let talk biz bro
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2015
Alfred200825:

Blogger only
okay... Thanks
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Ajax1211: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Here is my e-commerce website, www.integral.com.ng

created it for a company that is into sales of electronics, phones, computers etc and they wanted something like jumia.

I did the graphics my self and am presently managing it.

Have i done a good job?

1 Like

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by tbaby534(f): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
seunope2004:
Wow!!! Great content. Nice work....

Thanks!
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by ITbomb(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2015
You should check out http://ityunit..com for daily solutions, news, how-to and downloads for your desktop and mobile devices!

A critical review will be so much appreciated.
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osile2012: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2015
Ajax1211:
Here is my e-commerce website, www.integral.com.ng

created it for a company that is into sales of electronics, phones, computers etc and they wanted something like jumia.

I did the graphics my self and am presently managing it.

Have i done a good job?

[size=15pt]I assume the cart is powered by companies like opencart etc[/size]
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osile2012: 11:53am On Apr 12, 2015
AscomMedia:
heres mine, more updates on it coming soon tho

www.ascommedia.com

thanks

[size=15pt]Cool Site. Work More on your CSS and add some activity to the site. Looks more static.[/size]
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osile2012: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2015
tessylove2:
www.tessyonyia.com

[size=15pt]Nice one. With more publicity you will go far.[/size]
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osile2012: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2015
osarcho:
www.sarchs.somee.com

[size=15pt]For a new social network, would be Nice to add some pics of happy people on the home page.[/size]
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osile2012: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
johnemeka:

www.bizzmartz..com
i want to use a paid .com blog

I changed the template today but i want it to look like ogbongeblog.com

i want adsense enabled

pls i really need help from great people of NL.

Thank you in anticipation for your assistance.

[size=15pt]Adding a nice banner at the top will be good. Also ensure that the divs containing the content are of equal size.[/size]
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osile2012: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Alfred200825:
Please help me review this blog and tell me what i need to do
www.allspired.com

[size=15pt]Nice, but i would change the banner at the top to something wider if i was you.[/size]
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osile2012: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
adetona99:
Thanks www.facepassion.

[size=15pt]Nice one. The red tittles could be a little bit bolder. Also some articles are all bold fonts while some are normal fonts. I think it would be nice to have all normal fonts for uniformity [/size]

1 Like

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
osile2012:

[size=15pt]Nice one. The red tittles could be a little bit bolder. Also some articles are all bold fonts while some are normal fonts. I think it would be nice to have all normal fonts for uniformity [/size]
Thanks brother , everything is noted sir.
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by tohero(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
osile2012:

Beautiful and colourful site you've got @ ur signature.

However, If I may, I would advice you work on the WHITE SPACE and ALIGNMENT.

Too Much white Space especially at the left side of page. And also between the rate brand,product and people.

Alignment inside your FEATURED ITEMS is nearly perfect; but it doesn't need to stop there. There should be a relationship to the HEADER, FOOTER and the ASIDE column.

-By HEADER I mean an alignment of the website's name (or logo) and the Navigation Tab.
-Rating Categories and Featured Items
-The footer's headers(Links and other Nigeria Websites) and their list items

Personally, I don't buy the multi color footer.

Look at this website and get inspired yourself www.tapbots.com

A simple website, well aligned with white spaces.

You can also visit www.dribbble.com for design inspiration.

I hope It helps (not just you but us all)

1 Like

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by achizie(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by osarcho: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
osile2012:

[size=15pt]For a new social network, would be Nice to add some pics of happy people on the home page.[/size]

thanks a lot for the advice...i actually thought of it...but I'm only good at coding...I'm very horrible at designs...i tried doin it once, but i messed up d whole page...because i wanted to position login form at d center of d page like most social networks
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by tessylove2(f): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
osile2012:

[size=15pt]Nice one. With more publicity you will go far.[/size]
Yaaay thanks dear... grin
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by schoolannexblog: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Mayfrank(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2015
Here is mine www.intelmania1..com
Please highlight my mistakes, Am Still a newbie in blogging
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by honeykokain(m): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by face5ivee: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Www.jaysciencetech.com

All for science,tech,chemistry lessons,Education and money.
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Alfred200825(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
face5ivee:
Www.jaysciencetech.com

Please make your link clickable
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by seunope2004(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2015
achizie:
Here are mine:
http://legitbz.com
&
http://success-naija..com

Concerning legitbz.com this is my opinion, the first impression i got was that this site lack professional touch but as i scrolled down i appreciated the content and UI layout. As we know, first impression matters in this business.

My advice is this,
1) Change that header image it looks blur and not catchy/attractive
2) This caption '5 great steps to successful on-line biz' image is over stretched hence it is blur.
3) Adjust the facebook css because it is squeezing the words and this gives it poor presentation.

Truth must be told, the site is alright but there is room for improvement.

1 Like

Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by seunope2004(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2015
face5ivee:
Www.jaysciencetech.com

Hello sir, can you permit me to be blunt. Your site feels like a crude experiment and the dollar bill background makes your site looks off, i was struggling to read some of your text especially the one down the page.

My advice
1) Tell your icon/designer to go and perfect his/her corel draw design skills
2) Go to You-tube and find videos on best practices for website layout, it will help
3) Upgrade your skills and follow your mentor to the "teeth"

I can't but give kudos to the amount of time you have spent to generate that content. Make the layout and theme better to increase your competitive edge
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by seunope2004(m): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2015
honeykokain:
mine http://advertsng.com
Please can you create about us/help/learn button where people can get more information about your product
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by seunope2004(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Mayfrank:
Here is mine www.intelmania1..com
Please highlight my mistakes, Am Still a newbie in blogging
All your images on main stream post are blur and it kind of hurt the eye. Try this, use bigger images when you want to upload images to your post about 400 pixel wide should do.

Cheers!
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by seunope2004(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by seunope2004(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2015
MuhdG:
Here is mine www.engrmuhd..com

please dont praise or commend, just criticize, expose its flaws and advice... thanks in advance!

I think you need a graphic designer.... it will help
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Triumphloaded: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mine is http://triumphloaded.tk I'm still a learner though.. grin
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by Alfred200825(m): 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Just did some work on my blog, please help me check www.allspired..com
Re: POST -your- Website/blog- For- REVIEW by DanWrites(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
Alfred200825:
Just did some work on my blog, please help me check www.allspired.com
Quite okay. Your font is small though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (42) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn / Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment / 2019 Latest Free Browsing Cheat For MTN, AIRTEL, GLO And Etisalat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.