Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! (2743 Views)

John Cena, Sheamus Quit Wwe…why WWE Superstars Dare Triple H, Wife / John Cena Of World Wrestling Entertainment Died From A Severe Head Injury / WWE Superstar John Cena Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by Ciaralover(f): 12:11am On Aug 16, 2006
why do people hate John Cena, this guy is awesome, he is the best thing since sliced bread. Edge cannot do nothing to him, John Cena is the next ROCK!!I love him in the ring and he doesnt have to cheat to win!!Kurt Angle cannot even touch this guy!!
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by kiki(f): 12:15am On Aug 16, 2006
I love John Cena even my Mom does he is so good and edge and his hoe ewwww dey just wanna make me pewk
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by luvu567(f): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2006
john cena aint my cup of tea, he's one of the reasons i stop watching wrestling
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by Ciaralover(f): 12:25am On Aug 16, 2006
I love Trish John Cena girl but Edge girl is Freaking Ugly and her voice sounds horrible!!
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by vichel(m): 12:42am On Aug 16, 2006
John cena is awesome, this dude stepped into the rock shoes, and he is gonna be a bigger star. He fights for the people. he is the only guy that makes me watch wrestling cos he's real
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by damygurl(f): 12:50am On Aug 16, 2006
Cena is da champ. he rocks! i love that guy! he's everything a wrestler should be. he's fun and he can fight. Eddie used to be my #1 but now that he's gone, Cena is my #1guy and that edge guy is going 2 get it @summerslam.
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by luvu567(f): 12:51am On Aug 16, 2006
real my ass, ets

when the dude first came out he was wearing tight blue spandex shorts and he talked normal
now he's just a black boy wannabee
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by damygurl(f): 12:52am On Aug 16, 2006
black wannabe? could you explain dat plz?
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by luvu567(f): 12:53am On Aug 16, 2006
that padlock he wears around his neck, wtf
those wackass jerseys

yuck!
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by kiki(f): 12:55am On Aug 16, 2006
luvu567:

real my ass, ets

when the dude first came out he was wearing tight blue spandex shorts and he talked normal
now he's just a black boy wannabee

well maybe he love black ppl

luvu567:

that padlock he wears around his neck, wtf
those wackass jerseys

yuck!

damn gurl its entertainment chill out
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by luvu567(f): 12:58am On Aug 16, 2006
chill out? girl im already on cool level
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by damygurl(f): 12:59am On Aug 16, 2006
those jerseys make him a lot of money and they r just regular jersey. most guys wear them. notin about the padlock sayz black. it's his logo. most of the wrestlers got one and the chain even made his wrestling match fun. last year he knocked peeps out with  it without the refree knowing. it was real fun to watch too.
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by luvu567(f): 1:01am On Aug 16, 2006
ugh!

he's just not my cup of tea
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by kiki(f): 1:03am On Aug 16, 2006
luvu567:

chill out? girl im already on cool level

well gurl u actin like u on the high level

damygurl:

those jerseys make him a lot of money and they r just regular jersey. most guys wear them. notin about the padlock sayz black. it's his logo. most of the wrestlers got one and the chain even made his wrestling match fun. last year he knocked peeps out with  it without the refree knowing. it was real fun to watch too.

hell yeah he sure do make alot of money

luvu567:

ugh!

he's just not my cup of tea

well one person's poison is another persons, i av no idea but u know wat i mean gurl
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by luvu567(f): 1:06am On Aug 16, 2006
yeah, i get you
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by kiki(f): 1:07am On Aug 16, 2006
gurl i think u need to watch wreastlin alot u might get to like him he kinda brings the ol shiit 2 live u know
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by ZuluNation(m): 1:10am On Aug 16, 2006
Wow shocked shocked shocked :it's so amazing to see people still watch wrestling in 2006
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by kiki(f): 1:11am On Aug 16, 2006
oh oh oh well i do u got a problem cool
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by damygurl(f): 1:12am On Aug 16, 2006
i was gon ask him d same thing!
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by luvu567(f): 1:12am On Aug 16, 2006
wrestling is just too fake know

i like it how it was back in the day with stephanie machon, triple h, stone cold, big show, eddie guirerro, chyna, and finally my baby THE ROCK.  it was sooo good back then, hhhaaaa  smiley
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by kiki(f): 1:14am On Aug 16, 2006
oh k

damygurl:

i was gon ask him d same thing!

gurl i know he gon com up in here and start sayin some shiit
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by ZuluNation(m): 1:15am On Aug 16, 2006
kiki:

oh oh oh well i do u got a problem cool

I never said I had a problem with it, girl you can watch all the shitt you want to watch, Just your freaking cup of jabba
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by kiki(f): 1:16am On Aug 16, 2006
k then well nex time maybe wen uu wanna say somthin u make it more sensible
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by damygurl(f): 1:18am On Aug 16, 2006
@ luvu  those peps u mentioned still wrestle. cept for stephanie,chyna and eddie cuz he's dead. stone cold and rock make appreances sometimes. but we still got hulk and undertaker. those guys r great. it might be fake but on a level it's real.

@ zulu you gotta learn how to talk. u don't tell peeps to watch the $hit they wanna watch. u don't like wat they watch then keep ur fricking mouth shut.
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by ZuluNation(m): 1:19am On Aug 16, 2006
Well you can kiss my black ass how sensible is that bitch, I' out.
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by kiki(f): 1:20am On Aug 16, 2006
damygurl:

@ luvu  those peps u mentioned still wrestle. cept for stephanie,chyna and eddie because he's dead. stone cold and rock make appreances sometimes. but we still got hulk and undertaker. those guys r great. it might be fake but on a level it's real.

@ zulu you gotta learn how to talk. u don't tell peeps to watch the $hit they want to watch. u don't like what they watch then keep your fricking mouth shut.

gurl i know somtimes somppl just need to shut d hell up

and luvu it might not be real but it is intrestin
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by Ciaralover(f): 2:17am On Aug 16, 2006
WRESTLING NOT REAL? Yea, Just another Lame excuse

Wrestling will always be real!!I will love to see it live!!
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by kiki(f): 2:21am On Aug 16, 2006
ZuluNation:

Well you can kiss my black ass how sensible is that bitch, I' out.

boy ain't no bitch up in here but i think we got an asshoe u know wo dat is?

U
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by Izzo(m): 3:41am On Aug 16, 2006
I really like John Cena cos he brings the energy on RAW.
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by chidichris(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2006
pls go post this in entertainment not in sports
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by mac73(m): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2006
@chidichris, how bout you go post your self @ dumboland? wrestling is not a sport to you? why don't you try what those guys put themselves thru and see if it's really that fake. dumbass!
Re: John Cena: Why All The Hatred On Him! by shsonline(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2007
Cenas ok but he's just a copy off the Rock. Bobby Lashley is where its at. And Batista.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Reject Jonathan’s Ban On Super Eagles. / Lagos Fans And Booing: Whats Your Take? / Victor Oladipo Is Yoruba/Ibo & Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.