Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health (58099 Views)

Bio Disc Scalar Energy Pendant The New Energy Medicine / Bio Disc For Health / The Nature Healing Power Of Living Water and The Bio Disc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2011
@einstein, thank u for your contribution.Biodisc 2 was out while i was at The company's convention about 7months Ago and it stronger and energizes water 7times Faster than Biodisc 1. All The testimonies and things posted above however are from Biodisc1. Dont hesistate to contact me for Demo, explicit understanding of its workability,purchase or possible business opportunity to make some money through it. My number remains 0802 362 6089,

2 Likes

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by asante2: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
If you want a bio disc , contact me lordeb90@yahoo.com.This type is not on network market, Cheaper(Almost half the price)less than 50,000 Naira approximately $300 because no commission is going to be paid to any down line or the person that registered you.

Bio disc is full of loads of benefits .Email me for more details if interested

2 Likes

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by Lajenni: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2012
Right guys. How much is this biodisc.
In Nigeria, many try to build a lot of secrecy around the price, to ensure people are exploited.
somebody sold it to my wife at N170,000 and I consider this to be ridiculous!
Also the seller said biodisc the one manufactured for attachment to the water pipe or hose can also be used to improve fuel (petrol) efficiency in your car. I've searched for this claim on the manufacture's website, there was nothing like that.

ca somebody react pls

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by asante2: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
Bio Disc 2 Now available(7times stronger) N95,000(BEST PRICE NO NEGOTIATION PLS) with rubber protector and free delivery throughout all major cities in the 36 States of Nigeria
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by asante2: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hi,

If you are interested,
kindly send
1.The Address you want the Bio disc delivered to (Not P.O Box)
Let address show house/office number,street name,closest bus top, and if possible the name of a place like school ,bank or church close to the place where parcel can be delivered physically.
2.Also remember to include your phone number and
3.The contact person to take the delivery in address.

Delivery is by ABEX parcel service,EMS or DHL after payment is made.
Price is 49,000/piece. Delivery fee is N 1,500.Total is N50,500.for Bio disc 1
Price is 95,000 (includes delivery charges and rubber protector)for Bio disc2

Acconts details-
His Own Image Ltd
Acc(0026104091)
GTBank
Feel free to email or call 07089547985 (only btw 8am-5pm pls).If you have further questions.
Have a great day.
Tolu

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by asante2: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
Lajenni: Right guys. How much is this biodisc.
In Nigeria, many try to build a lot of secrecy around the price, to ensure people are exploited.
somebody sold it to my wife at N170,000 and I consider this to be ridiculous!
Also the seller said biodisc the one manufactured for attachment to the water pipe or hose can also be used to improve fuel (petrol) efficiency in your car. I've searched for this claim on the manufacture's website, there was nothing like that.

ca somebody react pls

Cooking Rice :Wash and cook your rice with BioDisc energised water. You'll find that the rice
will last longer and usually not turn bad overnight.

Bread: Similar effect to the rice, spray energised BioDisc water onto the plastic wrapping of the bread. The bread will last longer even if the energised water is sprayed onto the plastic wrapping
and not onto the bread directly.

Stay Sharp: Place your razors on the BioDisc after use. You'll find that your razor stays sharp
longer.

Better Petrol Consumption: Hold the BioDisc next to the petrol nozzle. Squeeze the
nozzle gently so that the petrol is filled slowly.
Thereafter note the mileage/kilometers you'll get! Or energize the fuel to be poured into your generator by letting gallon sit on disc overnight and note the duration it lasts.

Keeping Food Fresh: Keeping your vegetables, fruits, milk and juices in the refrigerator fresh is a simple matter. Just place the BioDisc in the refrigerator overnight and the food articles remains fresher longer.

Stains On Clothings: Hurry or clumsy during meals? You got stains on your clothings. Remove the stains by simply spraying BioDisc energised water onto it and see the curry or sauce stain washes away.

Lactose Intolerance: Your stomach doesn't agree with milk? No worries. Pour your milk over the BioDisc and drink it.

If you want a bio disc , contact me lordeb90@yahoo.com.This type is not on network market, Cheaper(Almost half the price)less than 50,000 Naira approximately $300 because no commission is going to be paid to any down line or the person that registered you.

Bio Disc 2 Now available(7times stronger) N95,000(BEST PRICE NO NEGOTIATION PLS) with rubber protector and free delivery throughout all major cities in the 36 States of Nigeria

Bio disc is full of loads of benefits .Email me for more details if interested.lordeb90@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by asante2: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
What are the proofs that the Bio Disc actually energize water?
There are a number of ways to test the energy level is positive, present and effective.
a) Using any energy life force measurement machine. The better ones are commercially used such as Prognos and Medec.
b) Use a ‘dark filed’ blood photo sampler.
c) Failing this a simple way is to use the taste buds, visual and other sensitive body sensors as follows:

1. Slice a lemon and lime

2. Pour two glasses of liquor or wine out

3. Place the lemon and lime on the glass disc along with the glass of wine of liquor.

4. Stand the duplicate items 5 m away from the glass disc

5. Allow 20 mins. to elapse

6. Visual check - the cell structure of the fruit under microscope. The slices on the disc will look fresher.

7. Smell the liquor or wine – The one on the glass disk will smell softer and sweeter.

8. Now taste the samples- from the disc first as they are fresher, have less acid and are sweeter than the original samples you placed 5 m away from the disk.

· How do you know that it is actually energizing water?
Do the same tests using the ‘energy water’ you have made over night by standing the water on the disc. Now pour four glasses of water out and stand the sliced lemon orange or lime as well as the liquor in the centre of the four glasses. Allow 20 mins. to elapse and conduct the same tests as above.

Bio disc is full of loads of benefits .Email me for more details if interested.lordeb90@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by asante2: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
my biodisc personally never stay idle!
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by Dreystar(f): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2012
Been using bio disc for almost a year now, and i've never come across this thread.
"Bio disc" energized water has been really good.
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
Thanks guys for all your contribution to my thread.

BioDisc Generation 2 is being out for almost 2 years now. If you need it then call me up - 0802 362 6089 or 0809 362 6089

Be Careful Fake Biodisc now out there...
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
The new discovery about the biodisc ... Good for Sickle Cell Anemia.
Recently we got several SS patient using it for sometime now and ever since they started using it they haven't visited the hospital (they go to hospital cos of crisis).it's a wonderful testimony. If you know anyone with this problem dont hesitate to help them by recommending the BioDisc

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by jajad: 4:05pm On May 31, 2013
DO NOT buy BioDisc, fake or original. It is a scam and you will lose your money. There is nothing like energized water.

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by honeric01(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2013
jajad: DO NOT buy BioDisc, fake or original. It is a scam and you will lose your money. There is nothing like energized water.

I actually own one and i've seen the effect, mind telling us why it's a scam? Pls be civil in your criticism.
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
honeric01:

I actually own one and i've seen the effect, mind telling us why it's a scam? Pls be civil in your criticism.

Thank you my brother
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by gboyetade: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
I sell biodisc for 15,000
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by JAkpayen(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
I own one and I have noticed the effects on my body as well as fuel consumption for my gen set.
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by Elose11(m): 5:05am On Mar 22, 2015
Please what is the current price of bio disc 2? I live in Abuja. Where do I get it here? How do one identify the fake? Thanks
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by honeric01(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
JAkpayen:
I own one and I have noticed the effects on my body as well as fuel consumption for my gen set.

So you also have one bro? nice...

Elose11:
Please what is the current price of bio disc 2? I live in Abuja. Where do I get it here? How do one identify the fake? Thanks

Call the number of the OP, he'd get one for you. : cc: ceah

gboyetade:
I sell biodisc for 15,000

LOL #15k for biodisc? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by JAkpayen(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Elose11:

I bought mine for $680 and it will last for 15 years. If you are still interested, send me an email: jakpayen@aol.com with the title of this thread as subject.
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2015
Bio Disc - The Miracle of Nature Healing Power...
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
I have original biodisc to sell but is 70k last with authenticity card, you can call me on 08144758217
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ngoremeka: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2016
is the 13minerals in the Biodisc entering the water when you run your water on biodisc to mineralise your water?

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by HBCellRecharger: 12:32am On Mar 08, 2017
There is a great difference between Bio Disc and Scalar Energy because they uses two different technologies. Bio Disc 1 & 2 uses the bio magnetic frequency which is from the earth‘s mechanism, just like the magnet to improve the human blood circulation. There are whole lot of benefits claimed by this product, but basically, the technology improves blood circulation.

On the other hand, Advance Scalar Energy uses entirely a different technology - scalar waves, known to produce most progfound healing energy. Advance Scalar energy in addition to providing all benefits of Bio Disc, Advance Scalar energy contains enough energy to restore the human body cells back to 70 - 90mV which is the optimum charge needed by the cells of the body to remain functional and healthy. It is the natural battery charger. Furthermore, Advance Scalar energy is built based on 24,000 known diseases.

We retail our Advance Scalar Energy pendant at $700. We also have a residual plan to enable users recover the amount spent on purchase. "The Power of Two".

Contact Felix on 07035655269 or 08182357144 if you are interested and for further information.

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by ceah(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Call 08023626089 for your Biodisc 1, 2 and Chi Pendant 1, 2 and 3.
Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by Anusha100: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
I have bio disc 3 with me. I just want to sell that for 10,000rs.if anyone interested contact me 8555875703.

1 Like

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by XAUBulls: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
ceah:
The Living Water.

Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen. Also known as water, it's the most essential element next to air for our survival. The human body is a water machine running primarily on water and minerals. By weight, our body is about 72% water. Naturally the quality of water we consume affect our overall state of health. Every healing and life giving process happens in our body through water. Our blood, the very substance of our existence is more than 83% water, flowing through our body distributing nutrients, oxygen and antibodies on demand.

The purity of the water we drink greatly impacts our strength and energy level. Any toxic chemicals, chlorine included, that gets into our body, will use the body's strength and energy to repair and reduce the damage done by that contaminant. Consumption of water laced with contaminants will cause the properties of our blood to change and negatively affects virtually every aspect of our health. So, enrich the drinking water you consume with energy from the BioDisc

The BioDisc

The Bio Disc is a natural energy generating device that produces SCALAR energy frequencies that have no negative side effects.
The energy created specifically rejuvenates molecular structures in all liquids.
The molecular structure causes any liquid to become more hydratious, taste better and extend shelf life

What is It Made of?

The Bio Disc is made of 13 TECHNICALLY ENGINEERED natural minerals
A NANO FUSION process using several high heat fusion methods, structurally bonds the minerals together, at a molecular level.
The combination of the minerals and the fusion techniques produces a catalytic conversion of energy known as “Scalar Energy”.
This 21st century technology develops a long lasting natural scalar resonance which has the ability to be transferred to any liquid, renewing the natural molecular chains

How does the energy transfer to the water using the Bio Disc?

The Bio Disc energy spins into the liquid, counter clockwise,
or the liquid can be poured over the bio disc where it ‘picks up’the resonance.
The resonance generated is similar to that which is found in the earth surrounding many healing spring waters of the world

Benefits Of BioDisc :

By drinking the BioDisc energised water, you'll benefit the following:

[list]
Energizes water (healing water), Liquids and cells at molecular level.
Detoxify, Rejuvenate and Hydrate body cells at atomic level.
Energises our body to be less fatigue.
Helps balance the 'Ying' & 'Yang' and create a 'Chi' Life Force.
The calming effects of the resonance, increases mental cognition.
It reduces stress levels.
Assist in pain relief.
Help reduce the effects of aging, making the skin look healthier and younger looking.
Can Influence the body Fluid, blood, lymphatic and cellular systems
Increase Blood Oxygen level and nutrient absorbtion
Blood is cleansed and its celullar elements function as they should thereby improving your immune system
Strenghten Chemical bonds within the DNA Making it more resistant to damage.
Reverse athritis, destroy uric acid in gout, inflammation and much more.
Assist in pain relief in joints or wounds by reflecting the sun rays through disc onto the affected area, 
Help reduce swelling, inflammation and even migraines.
Harmonize the frequency in your body and nullifies the effects of eletromagnetic waves.
Bind the Tar and Nicotine in Cigarretes so that the body does not absorb these harmful subsatnce.
Extend the shelf life of all vegetables fruits and meats by placing the dsic on refrigerator.
improves the taste of wine and other alcholic beverages.
Removes jet lag and helps improve nattural sleep patterns.
Unbelieveable results with use on fish farm, poultry, piggery.
Save upto 50% of your fuel consumption either for your car or generating set.
[/list]

The Amezcua Bio Disc has been evaluated and certified by the following institutions:
[list]
I.H.M. Institute,                Japan               Water crystal photography and energy levels in water
Dr. med. Manfred Doepp, Germany           Energy levels in water and human body
PROGNOS,                        Germany           Water surface tension value
PSB Laboratory,               Singapore         Positive energy field
SCHOTT AG,                      Germany          Manufacturer of bio disc glass
[/list]

Difference Between Other Products :

While other products may also energise water, BioDisc energised water will retain energised for months not just 48 hours. Furthermore, Biodisc is a tool that can transfer it's energy by direct contact or by light rays to our body. It's portable and requires no power source.

Bring it in your pocket or your handbag. Bring along when you travel. Make and share BioDisc energised water anywhere - during vacation, in the plane or even in the jungle!

I Will add Testimonies from people around the world later

FOR MORE INFORMATION OR HOW TO GET THE BIODISC CONTACT: CEAH - 08023626089

Re: The Bio Disc, Living Water, Scalar Energy & Your Health by XAUBulls: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
ceah:
Mr. T. Ramakrishnan PJK, 62, Cheras, KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA

Testimonial - Knee pain, diabetic, HB pressure, memory, etc.

Rubbing the BioDisc over my knee anti-clockwise 10 minutes three times daily and drinking at least 6 glasses of BioDisc energised water has helped in the followings :
1. Previously injured knee is as good as the left knee.
2. Diabetic & pressure medication dosage reduced 50% by my doctor.
3. Don't need to use reading glasses anymore. Power used to be 125/125.
4. 70% increase in memory.
5. Back to bathing cold bath after 5 years of hot shower.
6. Although 62, I feel like 42 and go about doing my job like 32!.

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TESTIMONIES OR HOW TO GET THE BIODISC CONTACT: CEAH - 08023626089
Anti-clockwise spin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym / Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days / Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.