Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin (2907 Views)

Amaechi Must Vomit More Loot To Lessen His Pot Belly – Fani-kayode’s Aide Fires / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / How People Celebrating For Buhari In Pankshin Part Of Plateau State(photo's) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 07, 2015
This season or period of the year, people die over night most times frozen by the cold. It get you wondering why some one you played with, who never showed any form of ailment should be reported dead in morning.

It seems like wearing double of anything is not enough to protect any from the mid night and moning cold.

What can the Government do about this situation to avoid peoole being frozen to death in their sleep?
Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Adminisher: 7:10am On Jan 07, 2015
Vote Buhari first.

4 Likes

Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by ziccoit: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Pray to God for change no any other way to control nature grin cheesy angry

People dey this country o
Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 07, 2015
Adminisher:
Vote Buhari first.

So I heard. BUHARI is going to fix everything.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Zonacom(m): 7:27am On Jan 07, 2015
The cold in plateau this january is just something else. I d even shiver as i d type dis

1 Like

Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 07, 2015
ziccoit:
Pray to God for change no any other way to control nature grin cheesy angry

People dey this country o

Thank you. God dey for me. How about others. And I thought it is government's job to fight cold. Even Adminisher agrees and has promisd that Buhari would fix it if elected. That means there is hope.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 07, 2015
Zonacom:
The cold in plateau this january is just something else. I d even shiver as i d type dis

If you are working, its time to apply for coffee allowance. I am going to make sure some one pass that bill in the state house of assembly.
Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 07, 2015
I just came back from Chicago on an official assignment and I feel like who just ressurected from mortuary. I poured hot water on the air and on coming down, it became ice. One drives with chains tied one's vehicel to clear the snow on the roads. Bro, appreciate God for Nigeria's conducive climate, some people dey suffer out there. sad

1 Like

Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I just came back from Chicago on an official assignment and I feel like who just ressurected from mortuary. I poured hot water on the air and on coming down, it became ice. One drives with chains tied one's vehicel to clear the snow on the roads. Bro, appreciate God for Nigeria's conducive climate, some people dey suffer out there. sad

I understand that. But if we judge our situation by another nations problems, we may end up not doing anything.
If we can handle the minute problems, we would surely develop strenght to handle those that could overwhelm others that never tried.
God give you strenght in the country you are in now.
Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2015
Marry a second wife. At night be rest assured that on both sides you'll be covered grin

1 Like

Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Redoil: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2015
Adminisher:
Vote Buhari first.
and then he will send soldiers to fight the cold with guns and bomb.
When i say all APC minions are clowns of the highest order some people will doubt me.
@ op that is nature at work bear its just for sometime.

9 Likes

Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by otbliz(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2015
Adminisher:
Vote Buhari first.
victorels:

Thank you. God dey for me. How about others. And I thought it is government's job to fight cold. Even Adminisher agrees and has promisd that Buhari would fix it if elected. That means there is hope.

For weather change Oh please
It's a pity, clamour for change all you can.
Here is what will happen, the government might change but Nigeria will not change.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2015
If you support the Coffee Allowance Bill Project Bill Click like, If you don't, Click Share Since there is no dislike botton.

You might not know where it would lead but do it anyway.
Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by otbliz(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
When i say all APC minions are clowns of the highest order some people will doubt me.
Thumbs-up bro.

Its weather, its nature, its balance, simple and short.

3 Likes

Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2015
3cycle:
Marry a second wife. At night be rest assured that on both sides you'll be covered grin

And who will cover them. Maybe a wife should marry another husband too so that she too would be covered also.
Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2015
otbliz:

For weather change Oh please
It's a pity, clamour for change all you can.
Here is what will happen, the government might change but Nigeria will not change.

Oh pardon me. I wasn't talking about change. Change is inevitable though.
Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:

We can manage nature you know that. Can government help to manage this nature?

@ Buhari sending Soldiers, its not a bad Idea. At least, with a lot of bombardment, the heat could be turned on. Afterall, his supporters still call him the peoples general in a civilian regime ignoring that he is a retired general, we are not in the military and he is to be guided by the civil law. They chants, peoples general makes me believe the conspiracy of the military never to allow a civilian head them.......I just opened my mouth....hope no one heard me.
Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Ahmed0336(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmmm no be small thing. I had to travel out of jos to nasarawa state early last week my brother d cold no be here. cry
Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Dbboy(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2015
Man this year cold is something else I no fit shout.
Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Hmmmm no be small thing. I had to travel out of jos to nasarawa state early last week my brother d cold no be here. cry
Many people won't understand until they taste it. I was laughing when my homies were complaining of cold in the east. I believe some other countrys that has snow would be laughing at Us too for complaining of cold.

If Jos had river, it might experience snow.
Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by missdebs(f): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2015
see u, means u cant school here in russia
Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by motherlode: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2015
gringrin i am currently thanking God that here in Lagos, there is still hope! Op you haven't been to ekiti or the extreme end of the earth such as greenland, Russia e.t.c? My only advise for you is to have a FIRE-PLACE in your house. wink
Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by EdCure: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
No. A GMB-led APC federal govt. will ensure constant electricity supply that will enable you to use your heating devices in moments like this.

A government that is committed to work can do a lot under any condition. It's all about ideas, creative imagination and the will to solve problems and reduce suffering of the populace. Whether food, security and other things that make life easier.

Only a government bereft of ideas and results will deploy troops to capture states during elections while communities are being taken over and the people massacred without help from the govt.
Does your hypnotised GEJ (the failing thug) need the police to remove Tambuwal or cause chaos in Rivers, Edo, Ekiti, Kano et al if he had any iota of ideas about how things work?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Adminisher:
Vote Buhari first.
grin grin
Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Redoil: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2015
EdCure:

No. A GMB-led APC federal govt. will ensure constant electricity supply that will enable you to use your heating devices in moments like this.

A government that is committed to work can do a lot under any condition. It's all about ideas, creative imagination and the will to solve problems and reduce suffering of the populace. Whether food, security and other things that make life easier.

Only a government bereft of ideas and results will deploy troops to capture states during elections while communities are being taken over and the people massacred without help from the govt.
Does your hypnotised GEJ (the failing thug) need the police to remove Tambuwal or cause chaos in Rivers, Edo, Ekiti, Kano et al if he had any iota of ideas about how things work?
another clown at it finnest

1 Like

Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2015
op, light up some firewood.
Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by major466(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2015
The cold in Jos is something else. You have to boil your bathing water to almost 100 degrees before it will be good enough for bathing. Anything less, you will end up with cold water again.
The nightmare about this cold is doing laundry. You must use warm water or else your hands will feel like they're inside deep freezer.
Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by EdCure: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
another clown at it finnest
My post was intended to educate you a little and inspire you to clamour for progressive change which, you know, is worthwhile.

I sincerely hope that you awaken the intellectual giant within you, and that you will quit being a fake, misguided, moronic, and willfully ignorant version of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Can Government Do To Lessen The Cold In Jos And Pankshin by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 07, 2015
Let me know when snow starts falling in Jos.
I love cold weather cos its the perfect time to make babies.

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Unbundle The Nigeria Railway Mistery / PDP Giving Out $20,000 In Cash (photos) / The Largest Refinery In Africa For A New Nigeria In Buhari's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.