Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Importing From China,usa,india... You Should See This. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing From China,usa,india... You Should See This. (487 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / How Should You Pay When Importing From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importing From China,usa,india... You Should See This. by Betboss(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2015
Hello dear folks, let me use this opportunity to wish all Nairalands a prosperous and a happy new year. Its a new year and the stakes should be high.

Success in life is not magic, its achieved. You must work through a process to become successful and wealthy. Its based on this note that I bring you this wise and glorious opportunity. An opportunity to to engage yourself in a goldmine business. That will see you rise gradually to the top and becoming self employed.

Have you ever thought about importing into Nigeria from countries with very low inflation like China, Usa , England? Well folks importation business has seen me graduate from the university.

This business is very lucrative and your profit is directly proportional to the capital involved. I have also made good income selling my “importation business guild” to interested persons.

I still feel compelled to continue to broadcast this business to Nigerians, because this business remains one the most coolest and amazing business there is for young and aspiring entrepreneurs to invest in, as you can start Importation Business with as little as N50000.

Now the simple steps to starting your importation business is very simple, firstly you visit a trusted partner website, make your order based on feedback from previous buyers, check number of orders made, choose your delivery method, and behold your product is arrives. The next is to market your sales and there are many methods to sell your goods.

Its that straight forward, but can be stressful atimes. The profit margin depending on what you are importing can be as much as 100%. Which is very lucrative.

If are interested in knowing more on how to start your own importation business, visit www.reapfast.com/importation.html

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tried AIM Global? / Even Newbies Are Making Money With This System Every Month / Get Sorted Nigeria GSM Database At The Cheapest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.