Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

GEJ Signed FOI Bill GMB Send Other To Jail For Seeking Info - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Signed FOI Bill GMB Send Other To Jail For Seeking Info (877 Views)

FOI:SERAP Sues Saraki,dogara Over Failure To Give Account Of N500bn Running Cost / GEJ Signed The Coastal Rail Project With China In 2014 / Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Signed FOI Bill GMB Send Other To Jail For Seeking Info by stevnwigw1: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2015
I think that , I will vote for GEJ for signing the FOI(freedom Of Information) bill, that people get the Information about the government they use against him today,I think he is being sincere to Nigerians. From history books I learnt that GMB even closed newspaper houses and send others to jail for merely seeking such Information. Vote for Dr Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan for continuity.
Re: GEJ Signed FOI Bill GMB Send Other To Jail For Seeking Info by Mynd44: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2015
Didn't this same GEJ send soldiers to seize and destroy newspapers, arrest editors and make sure he blocks vans delivering the papers?

Nonsense
Re: GEJ Signed FOI Bill GMB Send Other To Jail For Seeking Info by stevnwigw1: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2015
Mynd44:
Didn't this same GEJ send soldiers to seize and destroy newspapers, arrest editors and make sure he blocks vans delivering the papers?

Nonsense
you are silly and know nothing ,GMB will send you to your early grave if time is not taken but God forbid.
Re: GEJ Signed FOI Bill GMB Send Other To Jail For Seeking Info by Mynd44: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2015
stevnwigw1:
you are silly and know nothing ,GMB will send you to your early grave if time is not taken but God forbid.
Typical. Respond with an insult
Re: GEJ Signed FOI Bill GMB Send Other To Jail For Seeking Info by wazobiaforu(m): 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
All the information you have gotten what have you been able to do with it?

all the information of billion dollars scam ......

I hate when someone scam me and say it to my face, these are how i scammed you and there is nothing you can do

anyway, its your choice, vote for him but as for me, 10 good people in my house shad gotten their card to vote for GMB
Re: GEJ Signed FOI Bill GMB Send Other To Jail For Seeking Info by BlackTechnology: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mynd44:

Nonsense

Those newspapers were divulging sensitive military info to BH and making BH look invincible while diminishing our the moral of our troops

That is called psychological warfare.
Re: GEJ Signed FOI Bill GMB Send Other To Jail For Seeking Info by LRNZH(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
There is currently a case in court against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to release information on the actual monies paid to political office holders under GEJ.
https://www.nairaland.com/2077268/okonjo-iweala-sued-over-refusal-reveal

She has consistently failed to release pay information about Gov't officers upon request thereby contravening the FOI act.

The GEJ Gov't is very contadictory in its outlook.
You can't accuse others of what you can't keep.

GMB 2015. Anticorruption is in our DNA
Re: GEJ Signed FOI Bill GMB Send Other To Jail For Seeking Info by BlackTechnology: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
stevnwigw1:
I think that , I will vote for GEJ for signing the FOI(freedom Of Information) bill, that people get the Information about the government they use against him today,I think he is being sincere to Nigerians. From history books I learnt that GMB even closed newspaper houses and send others to jail for merely seeking such Information. Vote for Dr Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan for continuity.

Unknown to .many lagosians

Fashola opposed the FOI bill in Lagos

Only God knows what Fash is hiding

[url=barcanista.omenka.obiageli.berem.cramjones.sincere9gerian.firefire.ochejoseph.coe4eva.phockphockman.whitetechnology.Ngwakwe.Ola6.Rossike.Truckpusher.Babyosisi.collynzo23.theassassin.jmaine.idumuose.Sunnybobo3.joehannibal.BlackTechnology.LeOstrich.OLADD.biafranqueen.Tomakint.Mogidi.Jmaine.Jamace.Atlwireless.Anonimi.Sunnybobo.Customized13.Opiaoku.Petrov10.gramci.Taharqa.Iamodenigbo.Arysexy.Descartes.Gh0stFreak.Shizzlestar.ujoinme.rozayx5.omenka.egift.caseless.ngeneukwenu.cleverly.Obiagelli.Berem.Iligunboy.ilungunboy.Donphilopus.Keneking.Mogidi.Barcarnista.Obiagelli.Demdem.GenBuhari.Kelsoft.Donphilopus.Koboko69.Arresa.Caseless.Gbawemichaelsokoto.gbawe.micahaelsokoto.abagworo.OrlandoOwoh.jomoh.egift.Arewafederation.Soroptimist.Pendy79.Neenar.Desola.MizMyColi.Horus.Whitecat007.Lakpalakpa.ShehuAba.Rawani.Tribaleast.Olaaderin.Nduchucks.Lacasa.Omerta.Ilugunboy.Naptu2.Aussie.Joseph1013.Olayinka8793.MalcoImX.PassingShot.mayoroflagos.shymexx.OrlandoOwoh.chukwudi44.wombraiders.mudraker.bishopjuice.ghostfacekiller.chiefjusticefuk.firefire.datolee.bloodykiller.ichidodo.ratiken.dozzybaba.phockphockman.longeria.anonimi.titaljharem.aryzgreat.publisher.brownlord.iconize.rigarmortis.Descartes.pointb.pazienza.OKDNigeria.stebell.brokenTV.longeria.rozayx5.IKJ66.Billyonaire.BackDatAssUp.swtdrms.ilugunboy.Mogidi.Elslim.bitterleafsoup.com]NairaLanders[/url]

1 Like

Re: GEJ Signed FOI Bill GMB Send Other To Jail For Seeking Info by BlackTechnology: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:
There is currently a case in court against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to release information on the actual monies paid to political office holders under GEJ.

She has consistently failed to release pay information about Gov't officers upon request thereby contravening the FOI act.

Can't you wait for court decision
Re: GEJ Signed FOI Bill GMB Send Other To Jail For Seeking Info by LRNZH(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
LRNZH:
You can't accuse others of what you can't keep.

BlackTechnology:

Can't you wait for court decision

You miss the point.

A gov't that proposes a law/act/edict cannot be seen to contradict or oppose it. How can it hold others accountable?

There shouldn't be a court case in the first place.
Re: GEJ Signed FOI Bill GMB Send Other To Jail For Seeking Info by Firefire(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Unknown to .many lagosians

Fashola opposed the FOI bill in Lagos

Only God knows what Fash is hiding

Fashola and indeed all APC governors are crook and God will soon open their dirty yansh angry
Re: GEJ Signed FOI Bill GMB Send Other To Jail For Seeking Info by LRNZH(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Double Post..
Re: GEJ Signed FOI Bill GMB Send Other To Jail For Seeking Info by Firefire(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Firefire:

We are able to judge Jonathan and score him low due to the level of information and transparency.

If APC state governors can domesticate the FOI bill, I am sure Nigerians will stone them to death angry

Re: GEJ Signed FOI Bill GMB Send Other To Jail For Seeking Info by christejames(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
GEJ is the only sincere leader this country has produced (even if not perfect). Buhari is no match to GeJ. A man that ousted a democratically elected leader through a coup is not fit to benefit from thesame govt, that is also akin to going against the wishes of the masses. So I don't see him as a 'changed' man before uttering the word 'change' to His credulous crowds. ...On GEJ Nigeria stand. We ain't going back to Egypt again, the autocratic leader who ruled parents and grandparents in decades back won't lead mua and the future generations to obscurity again.

(1) (Reply)

SA Expert - Oil Is Real Reason Behind Boko Haram Attacks / Locate Your PVC Using The "PU" On Your Temporary Voters Card / The President Is Not Supposed To Have Soldiers In His Convoy.-falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.