Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Another Star Is Born: Naeto C - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Another Star Is Born: Naeto C (753 Views)

Wizkid Beef With Skales Shows Star Is Yet To Learn From Past Mistakes / Yung6ix Ft. Naeto C - Picking Things / General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Star Is Born: Naeto C by mrbargains(m): 3:06am On Dec 16, 2008
This kid is out to give 2face,Faze,Timaya a run for their money.His latest album is the bomb! I heard he just won some mtv awards.He is among my top five Naija Artists.
Check out his latest album here;
http://www.myafricanbargains.com/index.cfm/fa/items.main/parentcat/19759/subcatid/0/id/378254
Re: Another Star Is Born: Naeto C by tosinadeda: 3:08am On Dec 16, 2008
welcome to planet earth grin
people dan reach revelation, u just dey start genenis!!!!

Naeto c has been on fire tru out the year
thanks to his album
and hit single
Kini Big Deal cool
Re: Another Star Is Born: Naeto C by ajayi1(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2008
grin grin grin grin, Just came back from Heaven.
Re: Another Star Is Born: Naeto C by cooljoe(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2008
Yes boss, I'm on fire. I love Naeto C. You need to see him alongside Dare and Tuface in carry day go, he held his ground with that sexy voice of his. He's da bomb.
Re: Another Star Is Born: Naeto C by khanye(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2008
yes bo$$.
Re: Another Star Is Born: Naeto C by omeka: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2008
yea naeto c is another star in the making but where on earth is timaya,
that is hotting like fire. because there is this gist i'm hearing that is hooked.
Re: Another Star Is Born: Naeto C by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2008
What's the measure of a real MC/Rapper cos as far as I'm concern he ain't as real as He shud have been.Mooga is still aim and not the cultureand he's jumping around.If u gonna spit in English,then do it but not trying to play on the sensitivity of the public by doing some mainstream shit while claiming to be real. You guys need to to wake the Bleep up cos these dude r mostly d same. Respect to Mode tho.
Re: Another Star Is Born: Naeto C by YourFather: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2008
REAL

If you measure being by the way we speak, then quite frankly any of today's 9ja rappers rapping in pure English ain't. Neato is real, you can see when he is not rapping he still as the same out look. Mode9 is good no doubt, but he is not just that relevant. If everyone does music one way then what will be the point.

Nateo, is it now time to drop another hit. He did not deserve his MTV award, but another hit will go a long way to ease my pain.

(1) (Reply)

Which Music Do U Listen 2 & Wen? / Music Production Partner Needed / Video - Ikechukwu - Now Is The Time Ft. Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.