Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc (2921 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu - Sahara Reporters / Breaking News: GEJ Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by gare(f): 11:42am On Jan 07, 2015
This is not just breaking news, it is also breath-taking but it is always our pleasure at FNN to bring you firsthand information so as to keep you abreast of happenings in and out of Nigeria.

Research has it that the former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo aka OBJ, has finally defected to the GMB-Driven party – APC.

This is a shocker but speaking with the former President OBJ himself at his farm in Ota, he has given a few reasons why his defecting should not just be accepted by Nigerians but should also be applauded.

Find his statement below:

“I have reason to believe that most or should I say all of you are wondering why I have chosen to defect to the defunct APC and I must say that if I had been told that I would have to switch party some 5 years ago, I myself would have argued it.

I believe in transparency and integrity but unfortunately, PDP is an opposite of such attributes.

They dwell in deception and in the lowest form of debase if I may say.

I believe change is what Nigeria needs and regardless of whether GMB can deliver or not, it is still change in a way. Nigeria needs to be delivered from a useless government that has taken over since I left presidency.

fnn bday3

If you have read my book, you will see that Jonathan is nothing different from my VP when I was president. Atiku was just a big time backbiter unknown to him that when you have people behind you, your back actually becomes visible to you.

I want to use this medium to say a very big thank you to the leaders of the APC for accepting me as I am and I am proud to say that come 2015, APC is taking over Nigeria for good of us all.

I am a civilian like you all now so I understand what it means to live in the suburbs as you are all aware that I stay nowhere else apart from my village here in Ota.

Finally, I would like to implore all Nigerians that come 2015 Elections, VOTE GOOD GOVERNMENT NOT GOOD LUCK”

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by veraponpo(m): 11:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Whatever.

Buhari/Osinbajo the movement.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by BraveAfrican(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2015
Verifying...
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by meracool(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Source..
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by SweetJoystick(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
angrysource
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by emaculate99: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
source
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by emiye(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
meracool:
Source..

FNN - Fake Nigerian News

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by meracool(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
emiye:

FNN - Fake Nigerian News

Better..
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by MayorofLagos(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is not just breaking news, it is also breath-taking but it is always our pleasure at FNN to bring you firsthand information so as to keep you abreast of happenings in and out of Nigeria.

Research has it that the former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo aka OBJ, has finally defected to the GMB-Driven party – APC.

This is a shocker but speaking with the former President OBJ himself at his farm in Ota , he has given a few reasons why his defecting should not just be accepted by Nigerians but should also be applauded.

Find his statement below:

“I have reason to believe that most or should I say all of you are wondering why I have chosen to defect to the defunct APC and I must say that if I had been told that I would have to switch party some 5 years ago, I myself would have argued it.

Contradictions & Flags!! angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by ORACLE1975(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
help?
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by adaybayor(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
help
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by sweetguy10(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Source

Sauce

Saws

Sores

Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by menesheh(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
link
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by MzLaurel(f): 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mtcheew...FNN news ko FCMB ni
Ion believe dis crap undecided
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by NWANICHODE: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
B
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by profem1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
did you check the thread before posting? this is not jokes section!
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by kheart(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
who cares? GMB all d way

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by juman(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Who cares?

grin grin
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by uzolexis(f): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmm
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by annurhaske(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Welldone baba u have shown to us that since inception
You are truly among the good nigerians that make this
Our great nation to continue its journey in persurance
Of its greatness goal, for sure #gmb2015. I beg jona
Go back to your home rest, enough is enough. You can't
Delivery.
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by laurel03(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Even Obama is supporting GMB

Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by gbengalite(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
If i hear...*yiimu*
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
@OP this is not funny. Stop posting your boring fake articles on politics section, please go to joke section. NGWAKWE and Obinoscopy please help move this thread
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by Minet16(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
MzLaurel:
Mtcheew...FNN news ko FCMB ni
Ion believe dis crap undecided

sweetheart, Mere looking at the topic and section, you weren't supposed to believe. its supposed to be a JOKE
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by MzLaurel(f): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Minet16:

sweetheart, Mere looking at the topic and section, you weren't supposed to believe. its supposed to be a JOKE

Lol.....seriously i didn't check the sectionshocked

I was just going through d trending topics....OMG!
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by tushburg(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
OP where is your source?
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by tushburg(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
APC is just a waste bin 4 useless and unwanted elements in pdp
Re: Breaking: Obasanjo Defects To Apc by Minet16(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
MzLaurel:

Lol.....seriously i didn't check the sectionshocked

I was just going through d trending topics....OMG!

there's absolutely no problem.
just look careful next time

(1) (Reply)

Your Most Funny Nairaland Signature / PHOTO: These Happen Only In India / Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.