Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect (870 Views)

2 Military Helicopters Spotted At Aso Rock (Photos) / Soldier Survives 3 Rocket Grenades Thrown At Him By Boko Haram / Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect by resty4(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
A 16-year-old female student of Federal Government Girls College (FGGC), Jalingo, Blessing Ellan and her father who were arrested on Monday while trying to enter the school premises with two military hand grenades said she did not know how the grenades got into her bag.
Ellan, who stated this yesterday in Jalingo while answering questions from journalists at the state police command, said the day she went to the market to buy her provisions, she bought gari and kept it with her customer to enable her go and buy other things that she would need in school, and when she brought them home, she arranged them in her bag.
“There was nothing that looked like military grenades when I was arranging those things I bought in my bag,” she said.
She stated that even when she left her house to the park, there was nothing like that in her bag, adding that it was when they got to Maraban Zing where their driver dropped some passengers that her father went to the back to monitor her bag and discovered that the bag had been unzipped.
“When my father saw that my bag was open, he asked if I was the one who opened the bag; I told him no and he just zipped it and we all proceeded to Jalingo”.
She said it was when she brought her bag for a search at the school gate that the security men discovered the two hand grenades in the bag.
“Although, when our driver was dropping passengers at Mararaban Zing, I saw four men at the back of the vehicle we entered.
But I do not know what they were doing at the back of our car”, she stressed.
She said she has nothing to do with Boko Haram and nothing in common with them. http://leadership.ng/news/400146/dont-know-2-military-grenades-got-bag-suspect
Re: I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect by Udehpaschal1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect by DWJOBScom(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Please grill for more information..............
i wish it was when Buhari was still a military president by now you would have been talking as he will use every unconventional avenue to get the words out of your mouth

but democracy is alittle overrated - we have to coax and wait for the slip in your words inorder to capitalize on it

Please check him out - it's the closest we can get , lets stay on with him

***it's a wish but am not for unconventional method of getting information and didn't support buhari method of kidnapping in car boots
Re: I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect by Baba419(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
As expected
Re: I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect by Melahou(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
DWJOBScom:
i wish it was when Buhari was still a military president by now you would have been talking as he will use every unconventional avenue to get the words out of your mouth

but democracy is alittle overrated - we have to coax and wait for the slip in your words inorder to capitalize on it

meaning you believe in torture to extract information from suspects?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect by hyfr(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
DWJOBScom:

vote ur fellow cannibal

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
That name Blessing alone sets you free, go in peace makuhundro yebo

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect by alienvirus: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
Na wa o. Who come put am
Re: I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect by fijiano202(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
this na set up
Re: I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect by SeverusSnape(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
You don't know,well, she may be right. After all, Her name is Blessing, isn't it?
Re: I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect by DWJOBScom(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
hyfr:
vote ur fellow cannibal

it's a wish but am not for unconventional method of getting information and didn't support buhari method of kidnapping in car boots
Re: I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect by DWJOBScom(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Melahou:

meaning you believe in torture to extract information from suspects?
it's a wish but am not for unconventional method of getting information and didn't support buhari method of kidnapping in car boots
Re: I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect by BRAV0O(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
And this suspect statement still won't make sense to some gullible mind God knows the truth sha
Re: I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect by jahbiz: 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Conspiracy!!!
Re: I Don’t Know How 2 Military Grenades Got Into My Bag – Suspect by dexmond: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Set up. Christians in the north should be careful. They are doing everything to remove the tag of terrorism from their religion.

(1) (Reply)

Notable Quotes From The PDP Campaign Rally / Is APC A Muslim Brotherhood?? / Your Help Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.