Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

If Buhari Turns Goodluck?? What's The Way Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Turns Goodluck?? What's The Way Out (597 Views)

Buhari Turns Against Corrupt People Who Supported His Election, Threatens Action / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m / Question For Jonathan Goodluck: What Kind Of Economy Are We Running In Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Turns Goodluck?? What's The Way Out by balash(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Good Day

Let's Get something straight here, 70% of the nigerian youths are clamouring for Buhari as the president, but if we could remember when the late President Umar Musa yar-adua died And Turai Was been secretive in revealing the truth about the demise of her husband. Millions of nigerians took to the street as well as social media to clamour for Goodluck been sworn in as the president.

The same way and noise we hearing about buhari now been the man to vote for among people is the same way people protested for goodluck also, And so far he has succeded in dissapointing folds of nigerians who took to the street in the scourching sun old and young in protest for Goodluck jonathan as the president.

Now to the Topic: We youths Are surely the leaders of tommorrow and the decisions we make now determines how in 10years time the growing children see the 2015 Voters as been smart or clueless.

I never voted Jonathan or Buhari back in 2011, My father is from Lagos State and my mom Is from kogi state, My Father Is a muslim And My Mom Is a Christian, I have Been to the North,East,West and south And I am nigerian.

Let's leave sentiment out of all this, I 'might' vote buhari next month surely because I am also tired of moving with cluelessness and I won't want to tell my children that when I was a youth the population of nigerians were about 150millon but lack of good leadership,lazy nature to give orders,unrealistic decisions and been an underdog to people below your reputations as been the cause of about 50million lives lost out of negligence in the hand of we nigerians also (May God don't allow this happen).

So if after voting in buhari and he also becomes clueless and power intoxicates him in making some weird decisions which would also affect the masses and me and you.

WHAT WOULD BE THE SOLUTION!!
Re: If Buhari Turns Goodluck?? What's The Way Out by Baba419(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Very good question, and I know the minorities have this on their minds going to the polls.
Re: If Buhari Turns Goodluck?? What's The Way Out by hyfr(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
There is no way outta this. This is like a child seeing fire and still goes on to put his hands into the fire after series of warning by his parents. Maybe Biafra could be the way out cheesy
Re: If Buhari Turns Goodluck?? What's The Way Out by temitemi1(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Let GEJ continue...
Re: If Buhari Turns Goodluck?? What's The Way Out by klodike(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
.......then we vote him out 2019.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Turns Goodluck?? What's The Way Out by chukel(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Simple. We vote him out just as we will vote the clueless out.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Turns Goodluck?? What's The Way Out by babadee1(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
That's the whole point of democracy my friend. If your leaders fail to perform you vote them out. After a while all of them will get the message and sit up. That's how developed countries got to where they are today.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Turns Goodluck?? What's The Way Out by Collynzo9: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
klodike:
.......then we vote him out 2019.
Because GEJ has made votes to count doesn't mean they always will.
Remember Obasanjo?
Re: If Buhari Turns Goodluck?? What's The Way Out by klodike(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
It's a risk, besides things ain't that good anyway.
Collynzo9:

Because GEJ has made votes to count doesn't mean the always will.
Remember Obasanjo?

(1) (Reply)

Jews Slain In Paris Attack Arrive Israel / Jonathan Has Failed Our Generation And Should Quit The Stage – Tinubu / Leadership Problem In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.