Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? (27686 Views)

Fake Hair, Fake Nails, Fake Eyelashes, / Dangers Of Using Fake Eyelashes / What Is It With Nigerian Women And Fake Eyelashes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by Outstrip(f): 3:26am On Sep 11, 2009
I almost had that done this weekend. It's $30.00 to do your brows and lashes. I think I will do it next month when I have another charity event to attend
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by SeanT21(f): 4:21am On Sep 11, 2009
Outstrip:

I almost had that done this weekend. It's $30.00 to do your brows and lashes. I think I will do it next month when I have another charity event to attend

How long do U keep the eyelashes for??
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by Outstrip(f): 4:28am On Sep 11, 2009
Not sure. My sister does them all the time and I was tempted to do it. I was with her for 4 days and she still had them on when I left. I can ask her and let you know.
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by SeanT21(f): 4:44am On Sep 11, 2009
Outstrip:

Not sure. My sister does them all the time and I was tempted to do it. I was with her for 4 days and she still had them on when I left. I can ask her and let you know.

Oh,Thanks very much. I really wanna know how long they keep it in for. wink
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by mohawkchic(f): 12:50am On Sep 12, 2009
[size=13pt]~SeanT. . .There are varied peroids clued-on Lashes last for depending on the individual. . .

~When i first started fixinig lashes,they'll only last a week if i'm lucky sometimes a couple of days.  . .i kept rubbing my eyes while i slept so they came off & it aint a pretty sight w/ a few lashes missing or askew on both eyes grin

~Now however they last for 3/4 weeks!!Over the years,i've mastered how to rub my eyes w/o taking half the lashes off & am used to face wipes instead of washing my face w/ water. . .
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by Outstrip(f): 1:51am On Sep 12, 2009
I just asked my sis and she says hers stay 4 weeks. Thanks for reminding me Mohawkchic. She did say that it depends on who does it too but my sister is really picky too
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by SeanT21(f): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2009
Thanks very much MC and Outstrip. wink
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by Khemmi(f): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2009
Neva done it b4.my mum warned me against it,bt i wud soon.av got nice eyes,n i really want to enhance dm
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2009
Maybe you should also ask the point in wearing make-up! undecided
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by mohawkchic(f): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2009
[size=13pt]~No Worries guys. . .

~SeanT. .do you want to find out "the point of Fixing Lashes?" or you just curious?  grin
[/size]
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by MrCrackles(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2009
Topic
Seriously i dont know what the point is. . . . tongue
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by mohawkchic(f): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2009
[size=13pt]~Yeah Yeah MC. . when the Missus flutter those eyes w/ em lashes on ,you'll know. . . grin  That is if she's into it![/size]
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by MrCrackles(m): 4:41am On Sep 16, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Yeah Yeah MC. . when the Missus flutter those eyes w/ em lashes on ,you'll know. . . grin  That is if she's into it!
She tried it on once though and it wasnt bad but i prefer things all natural . . . wink
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by SeanT21(f): 1:46am On Sep 18, 2009
mohawkchic:

~No Worries guys. . .

~SeanT. .do you want to find out "the point of Fixing Lashes?" or you just curious? grin

wink
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by mohawkchic(f): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

She tried it on once though and it wasnt bad but i prefer things all natural . . . wink

~Aaah! Okies. . i hear you on "Natural"  tongue
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by Anabel(f): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2009
am a lady but i dont like any of these. am cool with my natural looks. i only apply powder and make up
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by Outstrip(f): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2009
grin grin grin grin And how natural is powder and make up
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by mamagee3(f): 2:29am On Jan 28, 2010
Can people put fake eyelashes, I didn't know that. shocked
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by topup: 3:14am On Jan 28, 2010
Funny thing is this topic probably does not address the fake eyelashes but instead the badly-applied fake eyelashes. Only until you zoom in close up can you see Cheryl Cole's fake eyelashes and many other red-carpet divas, it's the everyday girls who don't have a $1000 makeup artist at their beck and call, who go and purchase the "make up shoot" style eyelashes that are the ones who give it a bad name.
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by Qiana(f): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2010
some fake eyelashes are but some juster get whoever fixed it loook ,
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by spoilt(f): 4:29am On Feb 07, 2010
I wear fake lashes. They have their uses. Flutter them, get your way grin
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by ademiller(f): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2010
im fair in complextion and gat full lashes, but i dont have strength puttin on a mascara, so i fix lashes for occasions, it makes the eyes look darker and sexier and it lasts for 2 weeks, dependin on who fixed em for u. tongue, im fixing the shortest ones for my wedding and i sure know im gonna look stunning. kiss
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by throttler(f): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2010
the full lashes lasts longer when fixed with hair glue. have done individual ones and didnt go beyond that day cos i rubbed them all off, but i will be getting the full ones cut to natural lenght.
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by Ijaey: 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2010
has anyone heard of divaderm eyelashes extender, they are like little fibres u add to ur mascara n they stick to ur lashes, apparently they giv u d falselash effect without d glue shocked
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by InkedNerd(f): 7:13am On Sep 15, 2010
I'm glad that I'm blessed with my faher's eye lashes. I've got nice long full lashes, just like my dad grin. When I think of fake lashes it makes me think of it as weave for your eyes lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by NaijaSisi(f): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2010
to enhance and exentuate the eyes smiley
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by rubi(f): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2010
It enhances ones face features. Very outstanding
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by NaijaSisi(f): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2010
can be VERY addictive, once tried for the first time tho
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by rubi(f): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^^^
I keep asking is there any negative effect to fixing fake eyelashes
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by NaijaSisi(f): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2010
definitely firstly as i said they r/can be VERY addictive

and secondly if used all the time, without giving your lashes a break to breath, u will find u dont even have a choice on whether or not to wear fake one, as your real ones would have disappeared.

so as long as u dont wear them constantly, u'll be fine

however if u feel for whatever reason u MUST get them, when u want to remove them, get it done professionally, so u won't rip out your own lashes.

Apart from that if done properly. . fake lashes are HAWT!!
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by Gurv: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2012
Even i don't understand, why they do so.Fake Eye lashes looks crappy and sense less.Better they take care their natural eyelashes.They gives the best so off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.jdharris.co.uk/everlashing-grow-longer-eyelashes
Re: What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? by jbblues24(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice use of contrast in this camera angle =) lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olive White Egg Yolk Toning Lotion / Do You Desire a Flawless Look? Come... / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.