Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Messi Off To Chelsea? As He Follows Chelsea On IG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Off To Chelsea? As He Follows Chelsea On IG (826 Views)

The Intriguing Stats That Follows Chelsea's EPL Title Win / Access Bank Shades Man United After It Lost 4 - 0 To Chelsea (photo) / See Picture: Lionel Messi now Follows Chelsea Fc On Instagram, angry fans reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Off To Chelsea? As He Follows Chelsea On IG by entadaplace2: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
We know that with the opening of the transfer window, we’re bound to see a bunch of silly gossip, everybody seems to be going everywhere. but this? Rumor has it that Lionel Messi is starting to get a little unhappy at Barcelona, with Spanish newspapers reporting of a rift between Messi and manager Luis Enrique. Now that he’s followed CFC just when the January transfers are on, is he going to follow them to Stamford Bridge?

http://entadaplace. com/2015/01/07/messi-off-to-chelsea-as-he-follows-chelsea-on-ig/

Re: Messi Off To Chelsea? As He Follows Chelsea On IG by otbliz(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dreamers

250million euros na teeth?
Re: Messi Off To Chelsea? As He Follows Chelsea On IG by Chanchit: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lalala lie!
Re: Messi Off To Chelsea? As He Follows Chelsea On IG by TrishaP(f): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
If this is true we have to start blocking our ears from Chelsea noisemakers.
Don't quote me pls..
Re: Messi Off To Chelsea? As He Follows Chelsea On IG by ifex370(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
TrishaP:
If this is true we have to start blocking our ears from Chelsea noisemakers.
Don't quote me pls..

why shouldn't I quote you undecided
Re: Messi Off To Chelsea? As He Follows Chelsea On IG by HenCq15: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Messi Off To Chelsea? As He Follows Chelsea On IG by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2015
otbliz:
Dreamers

250million euros na teeth?

E go shock you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Get My Replacement, I’ll Leave Soon – Enyeama / In Search Of Poker Competition In Lagos / Photo:lionel Messi Stayed With His Family After Champion Leg By Naijabreeze.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.