Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Photo: P-square’s Wives Take Children To Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: P-square’s Wives Take Children To Dubai (1319 Views)

Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day / Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day / P-square Wives Share Joke Amid Family Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: P-square’s Wives Take Children To Dubai by nigeriafilms: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
It has been learnt that the children of
multiple award-winning singers, Paul and
Peter Okoye of P-Square are presently
holidaying in far away Dubai in the United
Arab Emirates (UAE).
The kids were reportedly taken to the city by
their mothers, Lola Omotayo and Anita Isama.
(My ppu, I swear moni gud o)
See photo here!
www.gistspot.com/2015/01/07/p-squares-wives-take-children-to-dubai/
Re: Photo: P-square’s Wives Take Children To Dubai by kingstylo01(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
i smell fp angry
Re: Photo: P-square’s Wives Take Children To Dubai by kendraloops(f): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Paste the pics here. Ain't clicking no damn link.

Must evrytn concern u bloggers?
Re: Photo: P-square’s Wives Take Children To Dubai by jaybee3(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
kendraloops:
Paste the pics here. Ain't clicking no damn link.

Must evrytn concern u bloggers?

They gotta hustle na

1 Like

Re: Photo: P-square’s Wives Take Children To Dubai by kendraloops(f): 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
jaybee3:

They gotta hustle na

Abi! Man must wack.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Nike Sam Adeyemi Celebrates Hubby's Birthday With Lovely Throwback Pic / VIDEO: Wizkid Dancing Shoki In A New Style (download) / Gospel Singer, Sammie Okposo’s Wife Celebrates 40th Birthday In Style – (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.