Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Top 5 Album To Watch Out For In 2015 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Album To Watch Out For In 2015 (549 Views)

Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? / The Game Documentary 2 And 2.5 Album 2015 / Top 5 Album To Watch Out For In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Album To Watch Out For In 2015 by onwai1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Its 2015 already!! Believe me, The Nigerian Music industry will witness many Great Album this year. Checkout some Album that will surely hit Music lovers hard this 2015.

Lets go!

5. Orezi’s Album

Recently the you garrit crooner spoke to Encomium weekly about is album which is schedule to release in 2015.Surely the album is goin to be a banger,cause he had songs like rihanna,shoki,you garrit and the remix featuring international Starboy Wizkid which hit the air waves in 2014

4. Wande Coal & Wizkid Joint Album

Another street banging something!!!Black Diamond star Wande Coal and International Starboy Wizkid.Wizkid has done a track before with Wande Coal titled ”For Me” which happens to be a street banging track,Wande Coal & Wizkid would be back again to rule the airwaves

3. Davido’s Album

O.B.O was the main man in 2014 with tracks like ”Aye & Owo Ni Koko” and scooping lot and lots of awards this very year,so what are you waiting for O.B.O fans should get ready for the best of your man

2. Wizkid International Album

Starboy appears for the second time on the list.We witnessed another album from him this year which was ”Ayo(Joy)” which has hits tracks like In My Bed,Ojuelegba,Kind Love,Mummy Mi,e.t.c.This is an international album which may feature Chris Brown,Rihanna,Justin Bieber & Tyreese,The self acclaimed Starboy is up for 2015

1. Olamide & Phyno (2 Kings)

The album would be titled ”2 Kings” Yoruba & Igbo Joint Album is there are you ready,King Badoo and Phynofino is definetly goin to release something very hot for the street to die for Olamide & Phyno had a lot of songs together which scooped awards so get ready.

Written by:- Gbolahan Adeyemi
http://www..ng/2015/01/05/top-5-album-watch-2015/

(1) (Reply)

Ivorian Girl Dance Nigerian Music Better Than Nigerians (SEE HER SWAG) / Download Music: Charass – “I Don See” (prod. By Young John) / VIDEO: African All Stars – “we Are The World” (‪#‎notoxenophobia‬)>>>http://www.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.