Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos (1914 Views)

Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment / Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by argon500: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nigeria's State Security Service today displayed a series of documents recovered from the Lagos office of the principal opposition party, the All Progressives Congress. The service alleges the party was attempting to undermine the coming presidential election with fradulent documents, multiple registrations, and a plan to clone the INEC database.

Details to follow.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/07/sss-displays-documents-recovered-apc-office-lagos-alleges-plan-clone-inec-database
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by MuguliciousMUGU: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
We all know that APC are trying to rig the election, but they would cry when they discover that after all the rigging jonathan would win by 100 million votes, buhari would get 250,000 votes and the others would share the rest...

5 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by lionness(f): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wow, it took more than 30 days for the SSS to release this grin grin grin grin
Marilyn Hunger is such a useless woman. Well done. Atleast, you came to the SW to indict the Yorubas of this.
Kare O!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by stinggy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Yea, let's see what those clowns discovered undecided
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by meracool(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
APC can't be indicted with False claims..

APC would be Vindicated in due Time..

5 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by SeverusSnape(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
OmG!
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by Delible(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
PDP and his team has turned this campaign and the need to attack their opponent to a Joke. How am I supposed to believe this shit.

Nyanayan bond blast master minder, DSS cannot provide evidence but they have information about APC trying to hack INEC's offline data base. They probably see us Nigerians as brainless.

7 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
It took them this long? Marilyn Ogar is as clueless as her employer.

6 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by luvinhubby(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Like them or hate them, the SSS is doing their job the best way they can.
Waiting for Lie Mohammed's denial the way they denied & abandoned the election riggers caught in Imo state enroute to Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by atlwireles: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
I have never met a worse breed of humans on earth, till I saw APC supporters. angry angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by fitzmayowa: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
atlwireles:
I have never met a worse breed of humans on earth, till I saw APC supporters. angry angry angry angry angry angry

LMAO wetin APC supporters do you now cheesy
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by fitzmayowa: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Monimatic:
APC forging PVC
APC forging Certificates...Devil na Bastard
Kai Buhari
Sai Jonathan
grin grin grin grin

in other words APC is a party of forgers...Una no go kill person here..cheesy

Our political e-warriors we are waiting for you...

2 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by dguyindcorner(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
Some saTANists are gnashing their teeth already.

Where are the cloned PVCc as claimed by them?

GMB TILL 2023 NO SHAKING!
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by meracool(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Delible:
PDP and his team has turned this campaign and the need to attack their opponent to a Joke. How am I supposed to believe this shit.

Nyanayan bond blast master minder, DSS cannot provide evidence but they have information about APC trying to hack INEC's offline data base. They probably see us Nigerians as brainless.

PDP Goons 〓 Clowns

Don't take them Serious
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by mrborntodoit: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
When Fresh air blow,APC yansh go open grin

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by dguyindcorner(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
atlwireles:

I have never met a worse breed of monkeys till I met PDP SUPPORTERS AKA TANOIDS…

CHANGE IS NOW!!!

4 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by atlwireles: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
dguyindcorner:

I have never met a worse breed of monkeys till I met PDP SUPPORTERS AKA TANOIDS…

CHANGE IS NOW!!!

first confirmation.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by dguyindcorner(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
We all know that APC are trying to rig the election, but they would cry when they discover that after all the rigging jonathan would win by 100 million votes, buhari would get 250,000 votes and the others would share the rest...

Unfortunately not everyone is from EKITI.

GMB TILL 2023!!!
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by dguyindcorner(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Monimatic:
APC forging PVC
APC forging Certificates...Devil na Bastard
Kai Buhari
Sai Jonathan
grin grin grin grin

this is called GNASHING OF TEETH
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by Kenai: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
The reason I detest that party APC, is because they are deceitful, malevolent and dangerous.
These people are full of bile and hate, and I mean it in every sense.
Now, what many don't realize is that they are already laying the foundation for their violent protest when they lose on February.

You know how? They have already started spinning their lies and deceiving their followers by giving them the false impression that they are extremely popular around the entire country. So when they lose, they'd simply accuse Jonathan of rigging the elections and their uneducated followers would take to the streets, killing and looting.

1. They already kicked it off with their dubious "APC members registration" which claims they have WhatWhatWhat million names in their database. This would come in handy when they lose the said city, and they simply show their inflated numbers to their fans as a way of saying, "See? We have 12 million members in this city. How come we're getting only 3,000 votes now? This is clear indication of rigging!" And their followers, being the dumbasses they are, would take to the streets killing innocent people.

2. Their second card is this fake lie about their Igbo donors. This would come in handy when Goodluck Jonathan sweeps the East again, and the sore losers refer their illiterate followers to this fake story as a way of saying that it couldn't have been possible for Jonathan to win in the East with such margin seeing that their largest donors are Igbos. "Clearly, this is rigged!"

These people disgust me so much.

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by atlwireles: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
san316:

Dumbfuck! you say this about APC as if you have been personally insulted. you may become an APC supporter tomorrow so don't allow blind politics to take your rationality away.

Alamjiri second confirmation.

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by Collynzo9: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
berem:
It took them this long? Marilyn Ogar is as clueless as his employer.
That woman is your age mate o, see where she is.
You are here insulting her with clueless grammar.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Collynzo9:

I ga egbu kwa mmadu eba.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by Samchelsea(m): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Collynzo9:

this is more than upper cut .....don't let the husband catch you

1 Like

Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by phemmie06(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
After how many days, let INEC come out to say this hersel, and if APC are trying to clone the database of INEC, then INEC should ensure that her security is stronger in 100 fold
YEYE DSS
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Collynzo9:

how is she my age mate? A woman who is my mother's age mate? You must be stewpid to even think that.
Re: SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos by Ishilove: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2015

(1)

Daily Prayers For President GEJ And Team GEJ 2015 / Governor Of Imo State; Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha Dancing Shoki / Rivers State Governorship Debate Is On Now On Channels Tv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.