Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,606 members, 7,865,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

How To Get Promoted. Fast!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Get Promoted. Fast!!! (549 Views)

Hard Working Policewoman 'Mama G' Promoted In Bayelsa State. Photos / Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Cash, Phones, Other Items Promoted / One Critical Decision That Got Me Promoted To A Manager(must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Promoted. Fast!!! by workgist: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
Want more power, success and cash? Unsure of how to land a promotion at work? Have no fear - Below are some handy suggestions

We all start the year making, new resolutions. Ok, for many of us those resolutions are not that new (and however much I determine not to make any, there’s a moment each year on January 1 when a particular resolve lodges in my mind). But whilst some may be quickly forgotten, and others may turn into an annoying subtitle - an unsilenceable whisper that haunts you every time you open the fridge - there are those that prove endlessly satisfying and rewarding. And when it comes to the workplace, those rewards can be financial. If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to get ahead in the office, or if you’re sitting at your desk on the first or second day back after the holidays wondering whether 2015 will be the year you finally get promoted, here are seven top tips on how to start: http://www.workgist.com/how-to-get-promoted-fast/

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Jobs For CAREER Growth / Dream Career. / Career Women, THIS Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.