Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Sean Tizzle, The Latest Skin-bleaching Celebrity On The Block - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle, The Latest Skin-bleaching Celebrity On The Block (925 Views)

Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / Crazy Fan Throws A Phone At A Celebrity On Stage, See How Nigerian Celebs React / “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Tizzle, The Latest Skin-bleaching Celebrity On The Block by kunledegreat(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Skin bleaching, skin lightening, toning, or whatever you call it, is becoming a major trend in the Nigerian entertainment industry and award winning artist, Sean Tizzle is the latest obvious skin bleacher on the block.

Fans have said that for the past few months, the ‘Loke’ singer’s skin has been noted to become lighter in complexion and people feel it is as a result of bleaching.

However, Sean Tizzle has come out to debunk the accusations and when asked if he is bleaching his skin, he replied “My skin being lighter is as a result of good living”.

I first noticed this while watching a HipTv show on the night of the Headies 2014 Awards on HipTv last december and during this show, the host interviews the featured artist who were also nominees of the Headies Awards.

During the show, the host passes a tab containing some favourited or saved tweets, by Twitter fans about the artist, to the artist and he or she reads out the tweets live on tv, on average the artist read 3-5 tweets each.

When it was Sean Tizzle’s turn to read his tweets, I was surprised to hear what one fan tweeted. The fan accuses Sean Tizzle of skin bleaching and even pointed out how obvious his bleaching had become, by saying that due to bleaching, Tizzle’s knuckles, in contrast to other parts of his skin, have all turned black. #Oops

And interestingly, the cameramen did a great job by redirecting and zooming Sean Tizzle’s knuckles and it was very clear to see how camouflage his skin was becoming then.

Tizzle’s responded to that tweet with just a subtle smile and I wonder why he now says his skin colour change is as a result of good living, or well maybe he was trying to say that ‘My skin has changed because I can now afford to buy some bleaching creams’…lol!

http://www.roughdiamondblog.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle, The Latest Skin-bleaching Celebrity On The Block by naijaboiy: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ok now,,continue...till you turn albino undecided

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle, The Latest Skin-bleaching Celebrity On The Block by macklef(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Niggar bleached no doubt. Noticed this earlier
But d truth is, he looks more handome than before.

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle, The Latest Skin-bleaching Celebrity On The Block by remsonik(f): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
He looks like someone that fell inside hot water when he was a kid.......ugleeee

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle, The Latest Skin-bleaching Celebrity On The Block by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
If he was to be a lady, all hell would let loose.

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle, The Latest Skin-bleaching Celebrity On The Block by sunnydayasaba(m): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Guy abeg easy now...make u no come get Skin Cancer....Nobody send u oh

wetin concern me sef..lol

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle, The Latest Skin-bleaching Celebrity On The Block by Bleszin(f): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
I

(1) (Reply)

CONFIRMED REPORT: Nadia Buari Is Pregnant,not For Jim Iyke, Her New Guy? / Photos From Paul And Anita Okoye's Court Wedding / Pictures From Actor Muna Obiekwe’s Candle Light Procession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.