Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Best Presidential Election Campaign Display Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Presidential Election Campaign Display Picture (971 Views)

World’s 10 Best Presidential Fleets / Kiki Osibanjo Changes Her Display Picture, After It Was Tagged Sexy / Apc Election Campaign Take Another Dimention (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Presidential Election Campaign Display Picture by 9jaBloke: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
Let me start by stating that this is not an attempt to campaign. I'm a very keen observer of political happenings in this country and I am of the opinion that the ruling party has failed woefully. On the other hand, I have never for a moment deceived myself into believing that the opposition have good intentions for the nation, so the ish is with the entire political class. Therefore, I am assuming political neutrality for the presidential election.

In the course of observing campaigns for the upcoming election, I have come across many interesting and creative posters, pictures and adverts but this one below takes the biscuit.

Re: The Best Presidential Election Campaign Display Picture by Baawaa(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
See how Jonathan finish himself
FeBuhari
Re: The Best Presidential Election Campaign Display Picture by Frankiss44(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
9jaBloke:
Let me start by stating that this is not an attempt to campaign. I'm a very keen observer of political happenings in this country and I am of the opinion that the ruling party has failed woefully. On the other hand, I have never for a moment deceived myself into believing that the opposition have good intentions for the nation, so the ish is with the entire political class. Therefore, I am assuming political neutrality for the presidential election.

In the course of observing campaigns for the upcoming election, I have come across many interesting and creative posters, pictures and adverts but this one below takes the biscuit.

Only ab0kis and secondary school drop out will pronounce February as Febuhari

GEJ till 2019

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’ll Be In Trouble If PDP Wins –buhari / Tinubu And Fashola Wrongly Fooling The Northernans: Julius Diamond / Power: FG To Buy One Million Meters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.