Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Has This Ever Happened 2 Yhu?? {no Pics O} - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has This Ever Happened 2 Yhu?? {no Pics O} (853 Views)

SAVAGERY Like No Other (pics) :o / :o [666 Lava] Volcano Erupted Smiling Lava (pics) :o / See The Hilarious Thing That Happened 2 A Man Who Transformed 2 A Cockroach(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Ever Happened 2 Yhu?? {no Pics O} by franugo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
So i was at my workplace{ministry of energy} today just drawing on my log book, my legs were swinging in opposite directions when the next thing i heard was ziaaaaa!!!shockedshocked i didn't want 2 look down, i really did not want 2, but my eyes just go down on im own n the next thing i saw was my VERY small boxers{infact na trunks sef} poking ot from a fairly large hole in the centre of my trousercry...suffice it 2 say dt me wey no sabi pack, even if my life depend on am, con learn dt instant! My friend at d workplace was even asking me if i was feeling cold cos my packing just hilariousgrin Its so funny now buh it was pretty embarassing then, i guess situation can make a person adapt 2 just about anything. Anyho, has this ever happened 2 u guys|girls?? If it has, ko l'anyi akiko cheesy<<i.e would u mind telling us about it>>
Re: Has This Ever Happened 2 Yhu?? {no Pics O} by motherlode: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
grin ROTFL

it has happened to me too but mine was in my mums shop and it was a short not trousers
Re: Has This Ever Happened 2 Yhu?? {no Pics O} by Daintilicious(f): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
I didn't know boys also use yhu instead of you. Either you are a girl or you are a very small boy
Re: Has This Ever Happened 2 Yhu?? {no Pics O} by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
LMAO! grin
Op jx made me remember an incident that happened to me.
there was this imporant meeting i waz supposed to attend. so i went to market to buy a suit 4 the meeting.
when i got to d market, i saw dis fiiine bright red suit, gosh so beauriful! cheesy
i tested it, the suit fit wel, bt my nyash no let the skirt stay wel sad i ignored d voice dat was tellng me nt to buy it, and bought it! chai. nxt day came, i wore it with my 5inch wedges! let me fastfoward to d meeting.
i got a seat at the meeting venue, at d bk. bt one black huge goliath guy's leg(guy with huge muscles) was blocking me, so i lifted my left leg to pass! nxt thing i heard was ttttzzzzzziiaaaaa under shocked my skirt tore frm the center under to the top!! sad JESUS!
See as the mumu guy jx dy look my black tight, come dy laf join! angry
I was byond embarrassd! embarassed
And i no carry needle or xtra skirt.
I sat dwn thr til a girl agreed to go n buy me a big scarf.
I cn nvr 4get that day!
Dats y nw, i dy carry both needle n thread and xtra cloth!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Has This Ever Happened 2 Yhu?? {no Pics O} by franugo(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Daintilicious:
I didn't know boys also use yhu instead of you. Either you are a girl or you are a very small boy

i don't understand Is 'yhu' meant 2 be used by girls alone? Anyway, u cud say am a YOUNG guy afterall am just going 2 20
Re: Has This Ever Happened 2 Yhu?? {no Pics O} by franugo(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
LMAO! grin
Op jx made me remember an incident that happened to me.
there was this imporant meeting i waz supposed to attend. so i went to market to buy a suit 4 the meeting.
when i got to d market, i saw dis fiiine bright red suit, gosh so beauriful! cheesy
i tested it, the suit fit wel, bt my nyash no let the skirt stay wel sad i ignored d voice dat was tellng me nt to buy it, and bought it! chai. nxt day came, i wore it with my 5inch wedges! let me fastfoward to d meeting.
i got a seat at the meeting venue, at d bk. bt one black huge goliath guy's leg(guy with huge muscles) was blocking me, so i lifted my left leg to pass! nxt thing i heard was ttttzzzzzziiaaaaa under shocked my skirt tore frm the center under to the top!! sad JESUS!
See as the mumu guy jx dy look my black tight, come dy laf join! angry
I was byond embarrassd! embarassed
And i no carry needle or xtra skirt.
I sat dwn thr til a girl agreed to go n buy me a big scarf.
I cn nvr 4get that day!
Dats y nw, i dy carry both needle n thread and xtra cloth!

hohoho, u were lucky oo, me i had 2 go home like dt, though i took a keke buh my house is inside n i had 2 stop 2 collect 'personal taste' from my customer....

#Embarassing moments, Now when u think abt it, it is funny shey?
Re: Has This Ever Happened 2 Yhu?? {no Pics O} by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
franugo:

hohoho, u were lucky oo, me i had 2 go home like dt, though i took a keke buh my house is inside n i had 2 stop 2 collect 'personal taste' from my customer....

#Embarassing moments, Now when u think abt it, it is funny shey?
lol yeah

(1) (Reply)

Fear Those That Scream Change / Is What This Nigerian Said About Gay Marriage True? / The War Against Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.