Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar (42139 Views)

Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by musaffyan(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
JDelight:
Me: Ok Musa am going to employ you, just to give you a try to manage my company all over Nig. But before I do that may I see your credentials because the man managing my business is a Phd holder. So where are your credentials pls?
Musa: Ennhh Sir is with the military sir.
Me: What! Doing what there? Ok you can go and get me the certificates before I can employ you pls.
Musa: Sir I have affidavit.
Me: No I need the original copies
Musa: Ennnnnhhhh Sir Ennnnnnhhhh
Me: Can you please leave my office…. Next person pls.

U are an insult to Nigerians and negriods in diasporas all over ,( u be ironman shebi)

By the you can't employ anyone bc u're lousy for nature to even consider for you owning a company

Oops company's of B H boys

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by skak(m): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
I swear my vote is for #14FEBUHARY2015

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by Lilaex: 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Waste of sperm. Bastard monkey. Go and look 4 ur illiterate mate.

shevi4mb:

Mumu, u don see vision again ba?
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by gbaskipro: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
iluvweed:
^^^
DRY... undecided

Where the hell is Bros J?

Or is it a crime for Incumbent president to campaign?

Or has he accepted defeat and chickened out like a pusi nicca that he his?

GMB for Presido!

Watch the crowd GEJ will pull in Lagos tomorrow. Not all these crap u did in rivers, uyo and calabar

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by juman(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
nigeria is a country with wonderful cultures, but we have very useless people as "leaders" that destroyed country.
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by 49cents(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Wind of change everywhere!!!

Wind of change everywhere!!!!

That blows nobady any good

Since APC couldn't present a better candidate its GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by IDEApro(m): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Seriously how can a state executive governor abandon his primary responsibility to junket the country halting government business in his state all in the name of a campaign director. A lesser and mediocre responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by hero31x(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari is being Deceived & fooled around! Pls make sure his doctors travel with him because I see him Slumping.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by musaffyan(m): 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
gbaskipro:

Watch the crowd GEJ will pull in Lagos tomorrow. Not all these crap u did in rivers, uyo and calabar

Ho ho yes u're a laleader goodone for d matter but u are still a subordinate of d fools and arrogant (OKPOSOS) in powers

U better go fine Pammy 4yaself naa to console
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by JDelight(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
musaffyan:

U are an insult to Nigerians and negriods in diasporas all over ,( u be ironman shebi)

By the you can't employ anyone bc u're lousy for nature to even consider for you owning a company
Am happy u understand my message.

Oops company's of B H boys

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by gbaskipro: 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
musaffyan:

Ho ho yes u're a laleader goodone for d matter but u are still a subordinate of d fools and arrogant (OKPOSOS) in powers

U better go fine Pammy 4yaself naa to console

I don't understand your ignorance? Do u have a certificate? If you don't get one because u are virtually irrelevant and kind of may be a little daft because what you said has no meaning
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by Asek1(m): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Anybody who thinks Buhari is not going to get more votes from Cross River State than he did in 2011 is on serious self deception. grin

Buhari/Osinbanjo for Calabar!
Buhari/ Osinbanjo for Nigeria!
Buhari Osinbanjo for CHANGE!!

Coming from a Confam Calabar man.

Ekeng Inua tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by ndcide(m): 12:07am On Jan 08, 2015
My problem with this Buhari APC campaign is that. We don't even know what he is saying. He's probably not saying anything. or His party is just taking him around and asked him not to say anything. he's not making reasonable promises that people can hold him on. he dosen't even know the needs of the people he visited and even tell them how he'll address them. just showing us gatherings of people from place to place.

people don't even know why they should vote buhari. is it just to shout change in various rallies?

this is serious.

the media is probably not interested.

I know that of GEJ will not be like that. even if he gets to Say Gombe. he'll mention Almajiri schools and tell them hell do more for them.

Okay, Buhari was in PH, Calaba, Warri. What did he say he 's going to do for them. nothing.

a beg, make I go sleep. we are not serious in this country that's why we have GMB & GEJ running for president. people who should have joined us to say No! give us something better, have already taken sides.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by Sarhamsyn(m): 12:08am On Jan 08, 2015
JDelight:
Me: Ok Musa am going to employ you, just to give you a try to manage my company all over Nig. But before I do that may I see your credentials because the man managing my business is a Phd holder. So where are your credentials pls?
Me: What! Doing what there? Ok you can go and get me the certificates before I can employ you pls.
Me: No I need the original copies pls.
my brother you can't make it if you are a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by donphilopus: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
so undecided

who campaign don help undecided

buhari don baff ?

#IBU2015 grin

Are you a product of AAU?! cool
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by JDelight(m): 12:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Sarhamsyn:
my brother you can't make it if you are a comedian.

Musa: Door knocks ko ko ko
Me: Yes who is there?
Musa: Sir is me Musa
Me: Oh come in pls sit down
Musa: thank u sir
Me: Do u av the certificate now?
Musa: No sir, but I just want to tell u how I intend to run ur organization if u give me the opportunity sir
Me: Alright go on
Musa: Ok thank u sir, now if u give me the chance to work for u, there will be “CHANGE” there will be free meal for all your young staffs, 5k monthly allowance for the poorest, also some monthly allowance for those coming here to job hunt and the corrupt staffs I will send them to jail.
Me: Wow nice one,
Musa: thank you sir
Me: Now you talked about corrupt staffs hope u will include Tinubu, Amachi, Fayemi, and eeennnn…. Ok you also talk about free meal, allowance and all that, from your record you said you have like one million left in your account and 150 cattle’s that you love cattle’s rearing. Now are you trying to tell me that you will sell all the cattle’s & give the money to the poorest? If yes please I will suggest you do it now.
Musa: Ennnnnnhhhhnn sir…
Me: Please my advice to you is this why don’t you try local government chairmanship and please I notice you dressing off recent it has change to that that of Jona please stop it don’t pretend be yourself. You may leave office now don’t come not even when you found your certificate.
Musa: But Sir….
Me: SECURITY………..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by danoskee4p(m): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2015
APC Really The CHANGE Or A Clone of PDP? The APC, has been
consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16
disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency,
armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a
very close look at the APC, shows this: 1. Rotimi Amaechi - 8
years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP. 2. Atiku Abubakar
- 8 years Vice president under PDP. 3. George Akume - 8 years
Governor under PDP. 4. Bukola Saraki - 8 years Governor; 2
years, Senator under PDP. 5. Timipre Sylver - 4 years
Governor under PDP. 6. Audu Ogbe - 2 years Chairmanship of
the PDP. 7. Aminu Masari - 4 years as the Speaker, House of
Representatives under PDP. 8. Chris Ngige - 3 years Governor
under PDP. 9. Rabiu Kwankwaso - 7 years Governor; 3 years
Defense minister under PDP. 10. El Rufai - 4 years FCT
Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP. 11. Baraje - 3
years as PDP National Secretary 12. Amosun/Ajimobi - 8yrs
senators under PDP 13. Ahmed (Kwara gov) 4yrs under PDP,
14. Okorocha 4yrs Minister intra-party affairs under PDP 15.
And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man
who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler
of Nigeria. It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the
PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16
disastrous years are now dumped.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by Vikkie14: 12:33am On Jan 08, 2015
Lilaex:
Wow how comes everybody on nairaland is a christian all of a sudden. Please muslims stop claiming to be a christian just to make ur post look reasonable. Fowl.

Dont mind them na. Darkness portraying itself as Light. Dont you know "Everyone wants to be Associated/known with Something Good"

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by Bifwoli: 12:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari advertising "change" on his cap? I'm sure he means the poor will go from surviving on $2 a day to a few coins a day if he's elected.

Like Obama's America,Buhari will make poor Nigerians live on only hope and change(coins)

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by musaffyan(m): 12:49am On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=JDelight post=29590763]
Am not a comedia am only asking for something which i no u understand very well.[/quote

U're d kind of person dats make conspiracies on campus thou ur comedy lacking a taste of my urine so I suggest (go do some kungfu practices) b4 going on line

MY MUMU
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by dazzy4real(m): 12:53am On Jan 08, 2015
The best business to do for this season na broom business. Is gonna be a lucrative one. 👌

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by M4gunners: 12:53am On Jan 08, 2015
danaiks:
Gej should just stop wasting his time....
Change is flowing!!
Sai Buhari
Only in your backyard

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by MRLANNISTER(m): 1:02am On Jan 08, 2015
JDelight:

Chronic inbecility

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by ollyboy009(m): 1:04am On Jan 08, 2015
Lilaex:
Noo please listen to me any well meaning Nigerian be you muslim or christian especially please go online to www.kingdomnewsng.com and see the greater plot behind APC this is not just politics. Please don't vote for apc instead vote for any other party with a christian candidate. My fellow brothers and sisters please don't vote for a muslim candidate it is for the good for the generation now and yet to come. Please In the name of God almighty and Jesus christ his son. Do not over look this.
Your brain need a serious Lab testing, do u know what your statement is likely to cause, are muslims not nigerians, dont they have rights, are christian leaders saints corruption-wise. Infact corruption level triggers the most under christian leadership. Nigerians are now wiser for you Tanoids to keep dividing us along religion line. Besides the site you put up above is not relevant to this topic.
I am a christian bt I am ashame at your type of Christianity.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by Kaboo4sure: 1:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Boring, next please.quote author=JDelight post=29588974]Me: Ok Musa am going to employ you, just to give you a try to manage my company all over Nig. But before I do that may I see your credentials because the man managing my business is a Phd holder. So where are your credentials pls?
[/quote]
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by Kaboo4sure: 1:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Can you imagine how ridiculous you sound? U called on both Muslim and xtian just to go against one for the other. You sound so senseless.
Lilaex:
Noo please listen to me any well meaning Nigerian be you muslim or christian especially please go online to www.kingdomnewsng.com and see the greater plot behind APC this is not just politics. Please don't vote for apc instead vote for any other party with a christian candidate. My fellow brothers and sisters please don't vote for a muslim candidate it is for the good for the generation now and yet to come. Please In the name of God almighty and Jesus christ his son. Do not over look this.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 08, 2015
Vikkie14:
which People, you mean the people from North right? Cox you dont have to generalised it.

BTW, February will determine who is the Failure. Don't because a state is PDP or APC then think it means the ruling party there will swept the votes, go and ask Osun and Ekiti. So, because GMB and GEJ are from North and South respectively doesn't connote victory for them in their regions. I quote:And dont forget that there's no PROGRESSIVE or CHANGE in APC, it's just a party ruled by PDP in proxy--- i mean its member are "deserters,decampee,traitors,political prostitute" from PDP, end of quote. So, APC should just halt the lie of Progressing when most of their members are "former" members of other parties especially PDP who are just seeking for greener pasture. Nothing but Political Harlot as they do call such. APC could have been a better party if they have a different "constitutions and view of politics" than that of PDP. PDP and APC could have be like Democratic and Republican parties of the US. Sorry to point this out: Apc is just a Recycling facility--- they recycle others parties old,used,dumped loyalist when they could have started a new party and have a FRESH air.
Disclaimer: Dont try to castigate cox i dont mind. Am not supporting any party. Just concerned though.

We all have a right to CHANGE from one party to another. The defactors desire CHANGE, so CHANGE they will get.Lebron moved on, so should they..
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by MurphyInc(m): 1:38am On Jan 08, 2015
ONE HONEST LEADER.

How can a former Head of State who earns 300 million Naira per annum, say he has no N27 Million to buy presidential nomination form? A very pertinent question, I must say. And as someone who believes in knowing the truth before acting, I took my enquiry to the Nigerian ministry of finance and this was the response I got: Yes, it is true, All heads of states collect on the average 23 million Naira every month, apart from General Muhammadu Buhari. He (General Buhari) objected to collecting most of the allowances,insisting they were bogus and therefore amount to corruption. He personally wrote a letter to the ministry to that effect. As a result he collected only N2.3M a month equivalent of 10% of what he is entitled, which he believes is his legitimate earnings!! Imagine how honest this man is!! May God give us the wisdom to accept reality. Please let's vote wisely, we need a leader that can fight corruption. Buhari is that leader.

Investigation also has it on authority that he is the only one amongst past presidents who returns his car after a 4 year cycle for a replacement as required. Others get the new and keep the old. Share with Nigerians.

This is a campaign material please pass on and share within your circle of influence if you align with operation CHANGE....#VoteCHANGE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2015
PlainTrash!
Lilaex:

1 Like

Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by kobikwelu(m): 1:49am On Jan 08, 2015
persin ghast chop......

look at those native wears.....canopies, buses, even market women ghast sell market...

Thing is, i pity PH....
Re: Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar by itodojr(m): 1:53am On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari is just doing his groundwork against 2019.Nice one he should keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Eri King (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Senator Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.