Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP (21099 Views)

Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari / Tompolo: Why I Met With MEND / Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by townng(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
pls what business could mend have with Tinubu? does it make sense? is Buhari from Niger Delta?

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by kay1one(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
#whereisbuhariscertificate!

1 Like

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by spenca: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lol, this PDP folks never fail to amaze me , if mend endorses GEJ they won't ask for explanation o , we are moving into bayelsa tomorrow people , join the train for CHANGE !

1 Like

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Fabzgrace(f): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Politicians and politics.
I reserve my comment.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Politicians always finding ways to play with the mind of gullible Nigerians , thereby causing tantrums.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by bigv(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Aiyekooto: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
No need to sweat it. Asari Dokubo is a tenant in Aso Rock, I'm sure he has all the answers.
In their cluelessness, self emancipation is now terrorism while stealing is not corruption.Another rhetorical question from metuh.

1 Like

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by dust144(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
PDP!!! Why are u all shock at the connection? Relax BH will soon support pdp

1 Like

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by ozo13(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2015

3 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Coolboi05(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
This olisah is a big time joker..

When Boko Haram said they wanted Buhari to serve as negotiator and Buhari outrightly declined, I was one of those seeing him as selfish and not ready to help this government solve the security challenges...but here we are today,Imagine if he had accept that...what will dey say?pdp shame on u!!!bring something else

GMB is indeed a great man...He saw dis coming

4 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by sorom4: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Learnt also that Boko Haram has endorsed Buhari. Why must the two terrorist group in 9ja endorse him? Is this the change you guys are shouting? Something is Fishy and Meaty!
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Calebosko(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
danaiks:
.$
abeg make i buy this ur space na,i go pay u wel,how much,no alow make person hear oo
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by shadrach77: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
The winning team !

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by muh4lyf(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lord have mercy are these the kind of people governing Nigeria... We were in trouble before but now we are in soup. I kept on asking myself even if you end of stealing billions and you eventually run out of Nigeria. I know and I am sure where ever you go,there would be a day when your new destination would reject,if they don't situation would,then where would you go cos you know that you had destroyed your home. My conclusion is that Nigerian politicians are no more HUMAN,they are BEAST covered with human skin. May God save Nigeria from their claws... God bless Nigeria
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by CARRYyourYOUTHS: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Apc ride on joor,Metuh go look bush. So u mean say MeNd nor be human? They have right ok,Olisa appologise to MEND and Nigerians,we have right to Vote for any body tht is Real.

1 Like

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Deapexboy(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
Pdp's are clueless indeed

oga JONA ansa dis question!!!

HIGH BP..go kill this clueless pdp's

#together we are voting u out!

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by legendsilver(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
I belong to #teamBuhari anyday anytime.
PDP should find other means to convince #Nigerian about #Gej achievements not to ask foolish questions about who endorses #GMB.

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by chikeorji123(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
PDP is sinking beyond rescue ..

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Rilwayne001: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2015

6 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by sefe73(m): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
APC is synonimous to anything Bad.......Mend, Bokoharam, etc. I ve always said it dat apc is evil dat wil be crushed come feb. 14.
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by 1stola: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Drsmith01:
BUHARI SHOW US UR CERT

GEJITE grin
No he won't!
kill yourself!!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
What has PDP got to do with ASARI?

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by omenka(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:
MEND - We are responsible for October 1st bombing

Jonathan - MEND is not responsible for the October 1st bombing

PDP should instead channel that question to their clueless President and also ask him his connection with witches and wizards. Bunch of Idiots

1 Like

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by omenka(m): 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2015

The statement said, “What exactly does APC
have in common with MEND? Why do they
want to resurrect it?
Nigerians want to know.
Now, can anyone see any sense in this remark MEND on their own volition issued a statement endorsing GMB then the next thing Oliesa Metu could say is that APC wants to resurrect MEND!! Lmao!!

PDP has really crumbled!! Absolutely confused. Seems the wind of change has blown their brians away! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
“What happened yesterday was a terrorist act and MEND was just used as a straw; MEND is not a terrorist group,” the President said.
He added that the people of the Niger Delta are aware of the efforts of the present administration to address the deprivation of the past and will not do anything to jeopardise the opportunity.

“It is erroneous to think that [size=15pt]my people[/size] who have been agitating for good living will deliberately blow up the opportunity they have now,” Jonathan said. The President who prayed for the repose of the soul of those who lost their lives to the blast however promised that the nation’s security agencies will be restructured to be able to tackle such attacks in the future.

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Coolboi05(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hypocracy at its peak

6 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by vision2050: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
PDP president is clueless; incapable
Buhari an active man will become our nation president in Febuhari

4 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by webtech: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
PDP!!! PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR CONNECTION WITH BOKO ARAM SHIKENA

4 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Krisddon: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Even Boko Haram and Ombaste have endorsed Buhari.

Blood is really thicker than water!
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Davvymavvy(f): 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
So it's true MEND actually endorsed Buhari?

It is well with Nigeria

The coast is getting clearer day by day!

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by Goddex: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
APC should also explain its connection with Boko Haram
Re: APC Should Explain Its Connection With MEND - PDP by olaide721(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce / Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts / Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.