Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? (829 Views)

Buhari Is A Wrong Choice As Nigerian Leader - Ayo Adebanjo / Buhari Is The Tallest Nigerian Leader Ever: Photo / Which Nigerian Leader Did The Worst Damage To The Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by felifeli: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2008
Which Nigerian leader would you like to throw your shoes at - Bush styleeee ?
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by Muza(m): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2008
IBB deserves my expensive shoe grin
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by kokorunna(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2008
OBJ for sure grin
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by mustafar1: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2008
you should have asked, which nigerian leader shouldnt we throw a shoe at? that is a lot harder than the one we would love to thorw a shoe at.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by Pennywise(m): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
The question ought to be which Nigerian leader wouldnt you like to throw ur shoe at.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by OBVIOUS(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
Throw ur shoe and die.!!!
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by Muza(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2008
OBVIOUS:

Throw ur shoe and die.!!!

grin cheesy grin lmao grin cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by Naijex: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2008
cry kiss
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by banom(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2008
None of them even deserve my shoe, in any case i can manage to shirt on all of  them
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by blacksta(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2008
I would like to throw my timbaland boots at yar adua and hope it shakes him out of inactivity and do something right for the country
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2008
blacksta:

I would like to throw my timbaland boots at yar adua and hope it shakes him out of inactivity and do something right for the country

Now that is funny!!! roflmao!!
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by diggler(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2008
Me throw $350 Kenneth Cole oxfords wey dem dash me live from Yankee?
God Forbid bad thing!!!!

Even to toss my Custom made (Aba) Shoes @ any Nigerian leader na grave Insult to the Shoe.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by Epiphany(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
After walking through the mud at Oshodi and gathering all the dirt on those rainy roads, i will love to throw my shoes at Obj and Yar'Adua.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by Ilelobola: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2008
I echo all ur comments! Who would one not throw shoes at but then it would be insulting the shoes and deprieving oneself of one of the little assets one has struggled to acquire inspite of all their mismanagement.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by bettes(f): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2008
Fani kayode he was quite annoying.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2008
Shagari and Gowon.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by dean2725: 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
i think it will be all the past Nigeria president.,,, angry angry

God ll punish them all,
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by chamotex(m): 12:01am On Dec 17, 2008
Any body wey try am go rot for jail . . . . .

A woman got beat up and was stripped naked just becuzz she didn't give way on time, u wan come go throw shoe at a whole president
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 17, 2008
Some comments here are right . . . to throw ur shoes at Nigerian leaders is an insult to those shoes.  grin
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by lucabrasi(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2008
@post
got to be ahmadu alli,the man is soo arrogant and unapologetic as well, saw him sitting in the court while the presidential thing was going on and i had an overwhelming urge to give him a straight punch through the screen,its also a sin how ugly all his daughters are so he deserves tasting the sole of my shoe more than the others
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by Pataki: 12:10am On Dec 17, 2008
I will throw my Nigerian ''Adidos" sneakers at Maurice ''Ewu". angry angry angry
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by bawomolo(m): 12:13am On Dec 17, 2008
does slippers count?
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 17, 2008
as long as you have accurate aim.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 17, 2008
Why not cyanide? undecided
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by udezue(m): 4:49am On Dec 17, 2008
Gowon, Danjuma and Obasanjo.

Orjo Kalu, Ike Nwachukwu, Ojo Maduekwe, Chris Uba, Ngige

Edwin Clarke aka Igbo hater # 1 of Ijo land.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by BOSS7: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2008
As long as you don't have a limited throw because if the rule states one throw per person, then we won't have enough throws as we have lesser shoes but greater dodgy leaders.

I'll probably would like to fling my useless "Niki trainers by Pumo" at Fani Kayode for letting peope die due to his incompetency.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader Would You Like To Throw Your Shoes At ? by 9ijaprince(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2008
How many Nigerians can even afford a new shoe after he must have thrown his shoe at the leader. Na only one shoe i have.me na stone i go throw.

(1) (Reply)

Inec Seeks Alternative Means Of Resolving Electoral Disputes / Street Gates Menace Or A Necessity? / Oshiomole And The Demolition Squad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.