Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Is Gate-crashing Godly? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Gate-crashing Godly? (3035 Views)

Gate Crashing / Massive Gate Crashing At Jumia Interview On-going!! / How I Got A Job And Determined My Posting By 'gate Crashing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gate-crashing Godly? by ednut1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
singlefade25:
You are very correct.
hes a learner na him self know lol. lemme crack u guys up small. 2013 november a friend saw info on mansard insurance and told me to gate crash wit him. i dey fear didnt go . like play like play he got d job around january wit nice pay. i apply for one job dey sent anoda friend invite bt i did nt gt. she told me she was going to redeem so cant go. i then decided to gatecrash. i was caught nd sent out hahahahaha. there was no bus going bak i had to trek before geting keke. i jst dey think my life grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Gate-crashing Godly? by Sunnypar(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
kendraloops:
Be wise as a serpent n gentle as a dove.

Hope you can pick something from that bible quote.
and you would say you do not gate crash.
Re: Is Gate-crashing Godly? by kendraloops(f): 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sunnypar:
and you would say you do not gate crash.

Do i have to gatecrash before i can give advice?? Hian, i tire o!
Re: Is Gate-crashing Godly? by crudedude(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
To each his own.

While I understand one trying to work out his salvation I wish to say Righteousness is not necessarily by works.

You can gatecrash and choose not to lie if questioned. Its your choice to make. I personally don't enjoy gate crashing as I suck at it and hate embarrassment.
Re: Is Gate-crashing Godly? by Episteme2(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
It is one of the maladies of our time for people to profess a frenzied allegiance to truth on trivial issues and refuse to face it when graver and serious issue occasions itself.
That's what Nigerians are good at - bringing religion in everything even when common sense will make do.
Re: Is Gate-crashing Godly? by tosynbolade(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
I think the only place you shouldn't gatecrash is a funeral service

1 Like

Re: Is Gate-crashing Godly? by Lero15(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
darefestus:

Words of wisdom from Joblander's most successful gatecrasher.
Lol...Thanks
Re: Is Gate-crashing Godly? by ednut1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
tosynbolade:
I think the only place you shouldn't gatecrash is a funeral service
and heaven grin
Re: Is Gate-crashing Godly? by donlyone(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
you can gate crash but you don't have to lie about it
Re: Is Gate-crashing Godly? by veevean1(f): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lero15:
Is the job u are applying for Godly?
No, it is secular.
So u think the employers don't know u are gatecrashing?
My dear go and gatecrash if u get d nerves...it's either they allow u or not...They know, don't think they don't .

Even in the wedding parable Jesus talked abt, they had to go out & call in just any persons they saw in the streets...but not all were properly dressed

The question is : Are u properly dressed ?

Take d risk, if u win, u wl be happy, if u lose, u wl be wise

Regards.

Award winning crasher grin

1 Like

Re: Is Gate-crashing Godly? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
seun66:
@ everyone. If you are really serious about your christianity and you want God to recognize you as a christian, you will run from anything called lie. So if your gate crashing has to do with lying, it is VERY WRONG (as a follower of christ though). And for those quoting one verse or the other to justify themselves, lets use our church mind to reason, do you mean that the bible gives you an EXCUSE to lie? again you are told to be wise as a serpent to avoid sin and yet gentle as a dove to promote love and Godliness. The violent in RIGHTEOUSNESS is the only person that can enter Gods kingdom.
TRUTH IS SCARCE AND BITTER. BUT THAT'S ITS NATURE ANYWAY.
Re: Is Gate-crashing Godly? by Lero15(m): 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
veevean1:

Award winning crasher grin
Award never show na cheesy grin
Re: Is Gate-crashing Godly? by yemicoal(m): 1:10am On Jan 09, 2015
ednut1:
it's very evil grin. dis one neva need job o .
Lol, Ak Lucy
Re: Is Gate-crashing Godly? by ocheketurah: 9:30am On Feb 20
Thank you for your application.

You are hereby invited for an interview to the position you applied.

Date: Tuesday 27thFeb 2024.

Venue: 1, Oyinlola Street, Sobo Bus stop. Akowonjo road, Egbeda, Lagos.

Time: 10:00 am

For Enquiries: 08106120819

(1) (2) (Reply)

Offer At WAPIC Insurance Group. / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 / ARM Life Plc Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.