Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

What Wizkid Didn't Think Of..... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Wizkid Didn't Think Of..... (973 Views)

Hi. Check out My Creation and Tell Me What You Think Of It. / BIKO!! Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Girl’s Dressing? [look] / What Do You Think Of This New Trend For Guys? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Wizkid Didn't Think Of..... by cyburg01(m): 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
What WizKid didn't think of was this Ankara
design making use of Stars. Day by day young
guys and girls are rocking the Star boy clothing.
We don't actually know who made the clothing
first neither do we know if WizKid has a hand
in the Star boy label biz but whosoever is
behind this is making huge bucks making.
And now Teemarkz is here with his own special
'Star boy' made with Ankara fabric with just a
single star at the pocket and other stars at the
back. The trend African fashion is setting in the
universe I won't be surprised if I see a Louis
Vitton made with Ankara fabric. For all WizKid
Fans out there enjoy this who knows If
tomorrow will bring us an Alobam Shirt made
with Ankara.
Lesmannequin. . com brings you the best of Nigerian fabric, Heritage1960 and FashizBlack are also great houses of fashion.

1 Like

Re: What Wizkid Didn't Think Of..... by cyburg01(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2015
What WizKid didn't think of was this Ankara design making use of Stars. Day by day young guys and girls are rocking the Star boy clothing. We don't actually know who made the clothing first neither do we know if WizKid has a hand in the Star boy label biz but whosoever is behind this is making huge bucks making. And now Teemarkz is here with his own special 'Star boy' made with Ankara fabric with just a single star at the pocket and other stars at the back. The trend African fashion is setting in the universe I won't be surprised if I see a Louis Vitton made with Ankara fabric. For all WizKid Fans out there enjoy this who knows If tomorrow will bring us an Alobam Shirt made with Ankara. Lesmannequin..com
Re: What Wizkid Didn't Think Of..... by cyburg01(m): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Nice Shoes / Speed Your Hair Growth: Ðo The GHE Method. / Fashion History Of Agbada: A Lookbook With Detailed Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.