Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Certificate Equivalency Test - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Equivalency Test (475 Views)

Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support / Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate / Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certificate Equivalency Test by MayorofLagos(m): 12:55am On Jan 08, 2015
We should test if Buhari acquired a level of education equivalent to or higher than a school certificate level.

This test is done by asking University admissiin officers if they believe Buhari is admissible to their college, and if professional competencies earned in the span of his careers were assessed would he have enough credits to get a academic degree?

I guarantee you all Universities will answer in the affirmative.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Equivalency Test by hwena: 1:02am On Jan 08, 2015
But why? Make hin just produce hin safiticate. Simples!

1 Like

Re: Certificate Equivalency Test by tit(f): 1:07am On Jan 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:
We should test if Buhari acquired a level of education equivalent to or higher than a school certificate level.

This test is done by asking University admissiin officers if they believe Buhari is admissible to their college, and if professional competencies earned in the span of his careers were assessed would he have enough credits to get a academic degree?

the first thing is would he be admitted into their university for an academic program?
will he be admitted to take college level English if he did not take and pass O'level English?
No!
Will he be admitted to take Algebra and Calculus classes if he did not take and pass O'level Mathematics?
No!
the guy will not even be admitted for Remedial Studies.
He shall be asked to go and complete his secondary school education,
first.
Re: Certificate Equivalency Test by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Why should Buhari have it different?

Ask yourself that question first and if you can reasonable proffer a good response then goodluck to you!

(1) (Reply)

Suspects In Paris Magazine Attack Killed / Mend Supports Buhari: Only Yeye People Can Endorse Buhari, We Await BH -ifeduba / Rifle Mishap Rattles Presidential Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.