Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) (14015 Views)

Fan To AY: "You Have Worn This Trouser Too Many Times” / Akon & Jim Iyke Clubbing In Atlanta (Photo) / Happy Birthday To AY- Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by carik(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
gbosaa:

You no sabi better 'tinz' bro..

Lool
Bro,I for like make you show me better o
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
Deefuray:

Actually it doesn't

lol. Are men nolonger attracted by what they see?

It does make them more attractive as men love to look at them. But it doesn't speak well of them.I think thats what you mean.
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by GovWahala: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Blogunlaitan:
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE Chevron Nigeria,Stanbic IBTC Bank,Amec Oil and Gas,Etisalat Nigeria,Nigeria Fire Service,Nigeria Breweries Recruiment is on call 09027134880 to start applying
The Thunder that will fire you is knocking on your door already. Theif!
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by pretydiva(f): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
gbosaa:

E don do nah..are you still angry

Ok two are are very very prettifull, gggoorrggeeoouuss and ebony chocolate..your colours/complexions are right there and not brighter than your futures..

Make I continue?? cheesy
y won't I b angry wen u were d 1 dat started d e-war
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by ShirelleBaby: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
gbosaa:

Jelosi...I saw your profile and I was shocked..
The one on zebra dress look like woman babalawo from Haiti while the one on the left look like MC Weird elder sister with alaye Wicca cross dangling between her flat chest..so which one among dem two are you repping
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by theimmortals(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
This type go make you stay 30mins for bathroom.......
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
pretydiva:
y won't I b angry wen u were d 1 dat started d e-war

My apologies
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2015
gbosaa:

My apologies
m gud tongue
Re: Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
vislabraye:
Na lie joor.
its true oo.see as dem use bleaching cream spoil dia body undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts As Truck Crushes Pupils In Lagos / Nigerian Po.rn Star Kingtblac In An Orgy With 6 Girls 18+(pics,video) / Lateef Adedimeji And His Wife Mo Bimpe Welcome A New Born Baby (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.