Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Buhari Vindicated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vindicated (1100 Views)

Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC / Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi / Media Briefing By Army Public Relations 20/01/2015: Buhari Vindicated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vindicated by Lekewatt(m): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2015
PDP, Jonathan and his dogs finally clears Buhari from having any link with Boko Haram. I hope my Igbo brothers and all Jonathanians have taken note of this? Sai Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vindicated by Hardheolar(m): 6:41am On Jan 08, 2015
cry
Re: Buhari Vindicated by mensdept: 6:45am On Jan 08, 2015
Lekewatt:
PDP, Jonathan and his dogs finally clears Buhari from having any link with Boko Haram. I hope my Igbo brothers and all Jonathanians have taken note of this? Sai Buhari!!!

SAI STUPIDITY.

Are you in the new year at all? It's 2015, and we don't need 1983 khaki.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vindicated by Robertnnaemeka(m): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2015
Lekewatt:
The op should mind his use of the word Igbo. There are more than 30 million of them and using the view of some to tag a whole people shows lack of understanding of diversity of view. One of the bane of Nigeria as a nation is the tagging of a tribe based on the action of some people from that tribe. This is highly unfortunate. So, let's learn to address each individual based on his view rather than rumping everyone together.
Re: Buhari Vindicated by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 08, 2015
I thought the certificate has been found...

#BringBackOurCertificateNow.
Re: Buhari Vindicated by AdolfHitIer: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Is all i know

Re: Buhari Vindicated by Redoil: 7:16am On Jan 08, 2015
clown how far why did BH nominated buhari as their chief negotiator against fed govt.[quote author=Lekewatt post=29593374]PDP, Jonathan and his dogs finally clears Buhari from having any link with Boko Haram. I hope my Igbo brothers and all Jonathanians have taken note of this? Sai Buhari!!! clown how far why did BH nominated buhari as their chief negotiator against fed govt.
Re: Buhari Vindicated by jayonpoint(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2015
Robertnnaemeka:

The op should mind his use of the word Igbo. There are more than 30 million of them and using the view of some to tag a whole people shows lack of understanding of diversity of view. One of the bane of Nigeria as a nation is the tagging of a tribe based on the action of some people from that tribe. This is highly unfortunate. So, let's learn to address each individual based on his view rather than rumping everyone together.
No need to deny nw Mr oga. Its a comon knowledge, igbos ar d1 sponsoring n spreadn smear campaign n Character-assassin on buhari, coz I knw many of igbo folks who finds it easy to link bokoharam amongst others to buhari..a maan who fought insurgency to a stand still during his regime...today pdp ar nw eatin up its words since nigerians nw knw beta n their calumnous campaign is rather working against itself hence its retraction.

I only pitied d gullible etrolls. Change is inevitable. Its alrdy here! Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vindicated by jayonpoint(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2015
AdolfHitIer:
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Is all i know

U need ur pills

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vindicated by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Kai Buhari

Say no to almajiri economic system cool
Re: Buhari Vindicated by rigarmortis: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2015
jayonpoint:

No need to deny nw Mr oga. Its a comon knowledge, igbos ar d1 sponsoring n spreadn smear campaign n Character-assassin on buhari, coz I knw many of igbo folks who finds it easy to link bokoharam amongst others to buhari..a maan who fought insurgency to a stand still during his regime...today pdp ar nw eatin up its words since nigerians nw knw beta n their calumnous campaign is rather working against itself hence its retraction.

I only pitied d gullible etrolls. Change is inevitable. Its alrdy here! Sai buhari

you are stupiiiid, how many people have condemned GEJ the way fr mbaka has, buhari posters abound in the east, GEJ posters are being destroyed up north, you better use that your pea sized brain.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vindicated by SOUNDKING: 8:59am On Jan 08, 2015
You are not a thief but you keep stolen items who are you?. Mind you bro. there is a figure of speech called ''irony''.
Re: Buhari Vindicated by Onmason(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Listen to this intelligent analyst, Adekoya Boladale on .............................................. 'How Jonathan Killed His Good luck'
With a tension soaked atmosphere, the
Nigeria general election hits a countdown of
days as various political parties and
contenders continue to rally round for the
sympathy and votes of the electorates. Apart
from the federating states with rainbow like
contending parties, the presidential election
which seems to have gained more
international interest and attention is
arguably between the All Progressive
Congress (APC) and the People’s Democratic
Party (PDP).
Initially, many pundits in spite of the on-going
insurgency in the North East and unending
daily bashing of whatever is left of President
Goodluck Jonathan’s goodwill by the press
and the opposition believes the President may
pull this battle through and we were right in
making such calls as at then. Looking at the
factors that determine electoral victory,
President Jonathan as at November, 2014
was still doing well in the race. His
strongholds were still under his control. Public
perception (though battered, still share some
level of sympathy for him), the religion card,
coupled with his frequent visits to Jerusalem
and the apathy of voters' towards presidential
election were elements, if sustained could
have earned him victory.
Events in the past few weeks have however
shown clearly that the people with such
believe of President Jonathan's victory come
February 14, 2015 may have overestimated
the political exposure, determination and
goodwill of the President. From available facts,
President Jonathan seems to be suffering
from cerebral leukemia- a blockage of the flow
of reality to the brain, creating a delusional
image of popularity and acceptability, hence
decisions are irrationally taking without
recourse to pragmatic events.
Undoubtedly President Jonathan hasn't been
the best president in the history of the
country with unending allegations and
counter allegations of financial
misappropriations, downtrodden economy
and perpetual insecurity in the North East but
the zenith of this is his unholy charade with a
renowned poster boy of a military junta and
another captain of corruption who have
suddenly leveraged on the inept trait of the
president to take a sainthood form and
rewrite their narratives. This window created
by the president is unforgivable!.........
Let's save our energies for the polls cos with the poorest level of power supply now, only God knows ow many hrs we will queue up waiting fr an alternative power source fr the machines like we did in the last election.
Re: Buhari Vindicated by Lekewatt(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
all indication shows dt Buhari is the CHANGE Nigerians are clamouring for. No matter d amount of propaganda by d PDPigsss, Buhari is coming out tops come valentine day. For the record..........SAI Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

December 24, 2015 And December 25, 2015 Id El Maulud And Christmas Day / PDP Campaigns For Buhari In Niger State (photo) / Ebonyi And Cross River At War. Wetin Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.