Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / . (3912 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by TrishaP(f): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2015
Re: . by Mynd44: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2015
Ask the boy that opened the gate to control his pets na.

1 Like

Re: . by yorex2011: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2015
Mynd44:

grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2015
Seun is this not for pets section?
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2015
That guy wey open gate go back me by 4ce sha.
Re: . by jmoore(m): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2015
I will wake up from the dream.

Thank you.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2015
I wl ask the owner to control his pet
Re: . by jingh(f): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2015
I will wake up from dream or stop imagining things
Re: . by TrishaP(f): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
That guy wey open gate go back me by 4ce sha.

kristina1:
I wl ask the owner to control his pet

Mynd44:

Some dogs are uncontrollable when they see a stranger.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2015
smh.. Seun is in love with Dogs. Stalking this thread like there's noffin more to do
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
TrishaP:
Not sure where to open the thread.. This is what I have for you guys. Pls ignore errors..

A Rottweiler escaped from his compound wandering down the streets and saw a guy coming down with a keg of fuel, the guy on the phone sited the scary aggressive looking Rot coming towards him and tried to make a move to run but it was too late, the dog had already gotten close to him and running would have just made it worst for him.

So he threw the keg of fuel on the ground and picked a stick and a stone beside him to scare the dog, the dog seeing the guy as a threat made to scare him, the Rot decided to scare him back with his sound,(Grrrr). As the guy is trying to chase the dog from reaching him with his weapons the more angrier Rot became.

Then the guy made to move closer to a gate behind him with his back, knowing a gate was behind him,he used the block on the other hand to knock on the gate while still trying to scare the aggressive creature in front of him, he kept knocking until someone came and opened the gate, he quickly rushed and pushed the gate to enter and he locked it by himself, panting and already thanking the boy who opened the gate for him. Mean while he has thrown away the stick and stones already.
He heard another sound behind him, sounds like another dog but seems this one is way bigger and deadly, not sure what he was hearing he prayed a Silent mind prayer hoping it's not another one, he turned and behold a big bulldog that looks like he hasn't eaten for days and ready to devour. Paused!!!

What would you do if you were that guy?

Oya my friends here come and say something..
Cc eduj,
cc kristina1,
cc smsshola,
cc ronald4lif,
cc stanisbaratheon,
cc Ashabie
cc SuperMartins
cc D9ty7,
cc Tallesty1
cc Mynd44
Cc ikp4succes

I will grab the boy who opened the gate on his blokous until he call his dog to order, if not two of us go die together grin
Re: . by stanisbaratheon: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
i'll wake up from that nightmare ASAP.

Sounds like tom and jerry cartoon tho.
Re: . by stanisbaratheon: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

I will grab the boy who opened the gate on his blokous until he call his dog to order, if not two of us go die together grin

hehehehehe
Re: . by TrishaP(f): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Seun is this not for pets section?
I actually forgot there's a pet section. Tnx
Re: . by TrishaP(f): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol.. How the guy go take control the dog when u don hold his weakness?

Funny comments sha
Re: . by Danpersie31(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
i ll pinch mysef 2wake up...if i dnt,den i ll face realityand become a knight 2 face d bulldogg..or i ll become swifty and dash bk 2 continue scaring d rot outside
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
TrishaP:

Lol.. How the guy go take control the dog when u don hold his weakness?

Funny comments sha

That one no concern me, whichever way he can he had better do it fast, no time lol
Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
im sure op doesnt have a dog...

the probability that a dog on the loose would be aggressive is 5%....normally, a house dog on the street wants to avoid anyone.

so this your post is just african magic

2 Likes

Re: . by TrishaP(f): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

That one no concern me, whichever he can he had better do it fast, no time lol
Lol I Dey feel you sha
Re: . by TrishaP(f): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Prodeegee:
im sure op doesnt have a dog...

the probability that a dog on the loose would be aggressive is 5%....normally, a house dog on the street wants to avoid anyone.

so this your post is just african magic
YOU
Re: . by iamord(m): 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hmm....
Its a sign my 2015 will be good. I hope its female tho, cos puppy market is booming grin

1 Like

Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
TrishaP:

YOU

cheesy wat i do?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
TrishaP:
Not sure where to open the thread.. This is what I have for you guys. Pls ignore errors..

A Rottweiler escaped from his compound wandering down the streets and saw a guy coming down with a keg of fuel, the guy on the phone sited the scary aggressive looking Rot coming towards him and tried to make a move to run but it was too late, the dog had already gotten close to him and running would have just made it worst for him.

So he threw the keg of fuel on the ground and picked a stick and a stone beside him to scare the dog, the dog seeing the guy as a threat made to scare him, the Rot decided to scare him back with his sound,(Grrrr). As the guy is trying to chase the dog from reaching him with his weapons the more angrier Rot became.

Then the guy made to move closer to a gate behind him with his back, knowing a gate was behind him,he used the block on the other hand to knock on the gate while still trying to scare the aggressive creature in front of him, he kept knocking until someone came and opened the gate, he quickly rushed and pushed the gate to enter and he locked it by himself, panting and already thanking the boy who opened the gate for him. Mean while he has thrown away the stick and stones already.
He heard another sound behind him, sounds like another dog but seems this one is way bigger and deadly, not sure what he was hearing he prayed a Silent mind prayer hoping it's not another one, he turned and behold a big bulldog that looks like he hasn't eaten for days and ready to devour. Paused!!!

What would you do if you were that guy?

Oya my friends here come and say something..
Cc eduj,
cc kristina1,
cc smsshola,
cc ronald4lif,
cc stanisbaratheon,
cc Ashabie
cc SuperMartins
cc D9ty7,
cc Tallesty1
cc Mynd44
Cc ikp4succes
hahahahaha...
Lmaooo..Really?? Did dis happen to ur bobo or ? ..lol
If it were me,i wuld scream *Lion* Lion* Lion dey pursue me oo..HELP!!

On a serious note,u jxt av to stylishly open d gate and face d Rottweiler.. If its d less savage enemy at that moment..Pick up d stick if its still closeby,jxt maybe it myt get scared or tired and run away..cos its better to face d rottweiler than face a bulldog ready to wrestle d human..
Re: . by TrishaP(f): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Prodeegee:

cheesy wat i do?
How are your little puppies? cheesy
Re: . by TrishaP(f): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
iamord:
Hmm....
Its a sign my 2015 will be good. I hope its female tho, cos puppy market is booming grin
Huhh
Re: . by wheezyoung(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lmao...once happened to me.... One was aggressive and i backed out of the gate on turning around i saw another...buh he was scared of me...they were both locals sha...i was scared of dogs then not anymore
Re: . by iamord(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
TrishaP:

Huhh
yeah! U heard me right, grin puppy market is booming!!!
Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
TrishaP:

How are your little puppies? cheesy

They're fine o...they even asked of u
Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
iamord:
Hmm....

I tell u bro...you're a chap guy.

Weda male or female, na marketing tinz
Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
wheezyoung:
Lmao...once happened to me.... One was aggressive and i backed out of the gate on turning around i saw another...buh he was scared of me...they were both locals sha...i was scared of dogs then not anymore

Come to my house...fear will be your middle name
Re: . by Prodeegee(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
TrishaP:

Huhh

Those are words from a businessman...

2015 no be seresere...
Re: . by TrishaP(f): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Prodeegee:

They're fine o...they even asked of u
Asked of me ke!! When? how? Me wey Dey fear dogs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caucasian And Rottweiler Lovers / 9 Weeks Old Caucasian Puppies For Sale. (pics). / My Samoyed Dog Is Dying...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.