Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) Rejects My Entry In their Church Premises. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) Rejects My Entry In their Church Premises. (911 Views)

Holy Apostles Church Members Protest Against Closure Of Their Church By Police / Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) / Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) Rejects My Entry In their Church Premises. by vicatrix(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2015
Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) rejects my entry in the church premises this morning. The security personnel in CAN rejects my entry in the premises stating that
1st. It isn't a church premises.
2nd. An individual(Christian) can't walk in to the premises of the organization to sit and pray.
3rd. Entry requires that you either work there or have a political meeting or someone in government you want to meet up with.
4th You can gain entry if you have a wedding or other stuffs organize by the church you want to attend.
5th. Must be a politician or well recognize individual in Nigeria.
Apart from this reason stated above and as a normal citizen of this country the security (with guns) won't allow that. Then what is this Christian church doing in the premises. Insult and suggestion allowed.

Re: Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) Rejects My Entry In their Church Premises. by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2015
Re: Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) Rejects My Entry In their Church Premises. by Gboliwe: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2015
vicatrix:
Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) rejects my entry in the church premises this morning. The security personnel in CAN rejects my entry in the premises stating that
1st. It isn't a church premises.
2nd. An individual(Christian) can't walk in to the premises of the organization to sit and pray.
3rd. Entry requires that you either work there or have a political meeting or someone in government you want to meet up with.
4th You can gain entry if you have a wedding or other stuffs organize by the church you want to attend.
5th. Must be a politician or well recognize individual in Nigeria.
Apart from this reason stated above and as a normal citizen of this country the security (with guns) won't allow that. My experience at the moment and My question is if it isn't a Christian church then what can it be called. Thanks.

You are a rabble rouser and an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN) Rejects My Entry In their Church Premises. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Which church premises?

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Pagan - Great Clash / Another Way For Satan To Destroy Lives. Please BEWARE!!! / The Case For Homosexuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.