Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos (2167 Views)

Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) / Dokpesi's Son At Aso Rock, Presents Card To Buhari (see Photo) / Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by izibemeya: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2015
IJAWS IN LAGOS PLEDGE SUPPORT FOR APC AS GOV. FASHOLA MEETS MEMBERS OF THE IJAW COMMUNITY FORUM , LAGOS IN MARINA
see pictures:http://www.nationalswitchng.com/jonathan-in-trouble-ijaw-in-lagos-also-vow-to-support-buharisee-photos/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2015
u r in trouble or jonathan becux i see say d thing concern u pass Jonathan, abeg make una d follow buhari so that una come back come give Big Jona Hint on how Buhari d do things

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by stebell(m): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2015
where is the photos or are yu a learner?

GEJ rocks.
Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by daben1(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2015
The end justifies the means!
Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by Joel3(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2015
Hashtag #DontForgetSoSoon

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by londoner: 10:59am On Jan 08, 2015
Joel3:
Hashtag #DontForgetSoSoon

^^^^^That picture looks doctored to me.

Read the placard and then read the red writing and how it is supposedly positioned on the placard. It has been photoshopped on there, it seems. Look at how the texts line up.

The placard is held to the side and all writting except the one in red is also to the side.

The red writing is staight facing as if it has been added later.

Also, the pic supplied as evidence of Ijaw youths in LAGOS, is abviously not in Lagos, but outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by Joel3(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2015
londoner:

^^^^^That picture looks doctored to me.

Read the placard and then read the red writing and how it is supposedly positioned on the placard. It has been photoshopped on there, it seems. Look at how the texts line up.

The placard is held to the side and all writting except the one in red is also to the side.

The red writing is staight facing as if it has been added later.

Also, the pic supplied as evidence of Ijaw youths in LAGOS, is abviously not in Lagos, but outside Nigeria.
you are a learner.
Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by meracool(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2015
All Nigerians I Believe would Vote GEJ out Massively Because he Has proven to be Incompetent

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by Joel3(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2015
jona

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by Vicotex(m): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2015
Get off your slave ship and vote for GEJ.
buhari is an illitrate.
Apc are thugs,terrorists,touts.
Obj is an APE
Mbaka is a drunkard.

Stand for something or fall for anything.
Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by alaoeri: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2015
No sane person will want to be associated with cluelessness, majority are dumping the sinking ship of PDP & embracing the moving train of change so don't be left out.
Vote change.
Vote APC.
GMB/PYO 2015.
Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by thaoriginator: 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
TANists, enemy of progress!

Show some LOVE in FEBRUARY 14 and vote FEBUHARI
Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by johnmartus(m): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
Tho R.I.P jonathan oh sorry i mean pdp
Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by londoner: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Joel3:
you are a learner.

No, I'm observant and ask questions of things that don't seem true.

Look at the pic again and tell me the last line on the placard (in bright red) looks like a genuine part of it.
Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by westheimer(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
so a group of 20 Ijaw people represent the whole Ijaw nation? I see desperados amongst these APCshit lots. Do you seriously think those 20 guys went to Fashola with the aim of voting out Gej? They went to collect their tea money.

Fashola that is an olodo, 8years and no political machinery.
Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by vanndubi: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
It is only natural to guard the source of ur daily bread
Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by Blogunlaitan: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE Chevron Nigeria,Stanbic IBTC Bank,Amec Oil and Gas,Etisalat Nigeria,Nigeria Fire Service,Nigeria Breweries Recruiment is on call 09027134880 to start applying
Re: Jonathan In Trouble ? Ijaw In Lagos Also Vow To Support Buhari…see Photos by buchichukwu69: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
HA HA HA!
EVERYBODY DON DECODE THIS JONA.

GMB 2015

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Qualified To Be Your Children’s Teacher ? / Fashola Holding Olamide's Son At Naming Ceremony ....PICS.... / Why Obasanjo Hates Me- Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.