Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

6 Types Of Business Men You Will Meet In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Types Of Business Men You Will Meet In Nigeria. (1010 Views)

10 Ridiculous Things Nigeria Imports That Business Men Can Tap Into For Profit! / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / Types Of People You Will Meet At Bank Doors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of Business Men You Will Meet In Nigeria. by Princecalm(m): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2015
• THE HARD WORKERS: These set of business men are very dedicated to their work and they make sure anything they do is a success even in difficult times. They were ones broke and thought of closing their business but something still kept them going till they became successful.
• HOPERS: These set of people have been doing business for a very long time but nothing reasonable is coming out of it. No one knows if they were cursed but they continue hoping that they will make it one day.
• THE GREEDY ONES: These set of men are rich but they keep business as their first priority in life, they hardly know how well their family is doing because they believe money will take care of everything. They keep travelling and visiting places for business for business transactions and are never available when their family needs them.
• THE BOSS: These set of men hardly travel for business transactions, all they do is to sit and send their boys to execute task.
• THE MEEK ONES: These set of men are mostly successful but they are always available when their business needs them and when their family needs them.
• THE LAZY ONES: These set of men are lazy in doing business and are hardly successful. They end up closing down the business without putting much effort into it at first.

add yours
Re: 6 Types Of Business Men You Will Meet In Nigeria. by Redoil: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
What about the rich ones like me that loves spending my proceeds on women and expensive cars and wine. Nairaland babes should start sending me a PM for me to contact them. I promise you you will smile and say to ur self "i don hammer" even ur greedy mama that want you to date a rich man will be happy to see you with me.
***Edited***
i have recived 8 PMs with eroticangelina as number 2.
Vickyyb number 8.
Voodoo85 i see you
Keep it coming.
Please share my message among ur followers so that no body will be left behind
Re: 6 Types Of Business Men You Will Meet In Nigeria. by hahn(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Redoil:
What about the rich ones like me that loves spending my proceeds on women and expensive cars and wine.

We fall in the "successful businessmen" category grin
Re: 6 Types Of Business Men You Will Meet In Nigeria. by Holywizard: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Money is money!!!
Re: 6 Types Of Business Men You Will Meet In Nigeria. by salemdv(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
in case
Re: 6 Types Of Business Men You Will Meet In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Redoil:
What about the rich ones like me that loves spending my proceeds on women and expensive cars and wine. Nairaland babes should start sending me a PM for me to contact them. I promise you you will smile and say to ur self "i don hammer" even ur greedy mama that want you to date a rich man will be happy to see you with me.
***Edited***
Keep it coming.
i sent u pm? Keep decieving ur pitiful self. Just talk say u wan send me pm, goat.
I knw ur crushing hard, but theres nothing you can do boo, i will never like u or even consider u. U are too ugly and local for my liking, i even prefer dating a mad man to u embarassed dnt get offended, but thats just the truth.
Re: 6 Types Of Business Men You Will Meet In Nigeria. by Redoil: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
i sent u pm? Keep decieving ur pitiful self. Just talk say u wan send me pm, goat.
I knw ur crushing hard, but theres nothing you can do boo, i will never like u or even consider u. U are too ugly and local for my liking, i even prefer dating a mad man to u embarassed dnt get offended, but thats just the truth.
whatever you like write na your cup of headache be that all i know is that i love you the way you are so i will never return insult for insult. Nevertheless, share my message to with ur friends both online and offline.
Re: 6 Types Of Business Men You Will Meet In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Redoil:
whatever you like write na your cup of headache be that all i know is that i love you the way you are so i will never return insult for insult. Nevertheless, share my message to with ur friends both online and offline.
you cant even type good english.
You dnt knw anything about love. You were the one who started insulting me first, and when i refused to notice u, u became angry. Oya i av noticed u.
Hopeless swine. Mtchew.
Re: 6 Types Of Business Men You Will Meet In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Redoil:
***Edited***
Vickyyb number 8.
Voodoo85 i see you
Keep it coming.

cool

Re: 6 Types Of Business Men You Will Meet In Nigeria. by Redoil: 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
you cant even type good english.
You dnt knw anything about love. You were the one who started insulting me first, and when i refused to notice u, u became angry. Oya i av noticed u.
Hopeless swine. Mtchew.
becos of the love i am having for you i will not return insult for insult. Dont forget typing or speaking queens english has never been a problem when it comes to love affair.

(1) (Reply)

Over 1 Million Awango By Total Solar Lamps Sold In Africa / Counterflow Pellet Cooler / Get Acute Email Production Engine 10.3 Cracked Version Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.