Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps (143518 Views)

New Etisalat Smartpaks Unlimited Free Browsing On XP Psiphon / Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan / Etisalat Introduces New Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by chacoonder(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
herald9:

Ha Bro, how can I lie in a public forum...

I've not rooted my phone yet so that's what I'm using to type this now...the Whatsapp bundle works like WTFB bundle...and it's even better cause with Whatsapp bundle #200=100mb...meanwhile WTFB bundle #200=80mb

If you want to check your balance...you'll use the same WTFB bundle code to check i.e *141*1#

Just load #200 and dial *948# twice,then check your balance... It's no magic nor tweak...

Thank me latersmiley
Alright...but can u download with it cos I heard one can't download with WTF bundle.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by herald9: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
chacoonder:
Alright...but can u download with it?

Very well,only if the file does not exceed 10mb in size...

PS did you have to quote me three timesshocked
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by smashall20: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Can someone download with the video Pak? And is it unlimited?
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2015
Jeffy1206:
How long for the video pak
The video pack is unlimited for two straight hours.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2015
asuustrike2009:

The social and chat pack has a data cap at 30mb day plan and 60mb week plan.once you exhaust your data,you wouldn't be able to chat .please op stop misleading people that it's unlimited.
Hello Friend!

Am not miss leading anybody. I don't post what am not sure of(I never do)8. If you go through this post again you will notice where I clearly stated the the FAIR USAGE POLICY. And if you had read it from my blog as proposed above you would have seen a link there explaining what the fair usage policy is all about. I hope you understand??
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:35am On Jan 10, 2015
Juzzybabe:

I did it once tho,but it seems not to be working again. I got a new same sim,can I extract from the same font I got from previously by changinging my IMEI to a new one?thanks
Sure you can get another Free Mb from the same phone with another sim.

The tweak is still working fine you just need to tweak and tweak. But for now the sure way of getting this tweak without much tweaking is using the first 8 digit imei if the new infinix hot x507.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2015
ps3o:
see this screenshot. from Jan 1-9, 2015
Hello Ps3o!

I stand to be corrected. But having gone through the screenshot you uploaded, it appears you have simple sever active at the notification bar, MTN & Glo sims installed, with MTN Active for mobile data. Which shows clearly well that you might be making use of the MTN 3gb per day #100 data popularly known as MTN BIS on your Android phone. Not a 120GB plan for #1000 as claimed.

But still, I stand to be corrected. If that's not the case here.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by ps3o(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2015
Uchefrancis16:
Hello Ps3o!

I stand to be corrected. But having gone through the screenshot you uploaded, it appears you have simple sever active at the notification bar, MTN & Glo sims installed, with MTN Active for mobile data. Which shows clearly well that you might be making use of the MTN 3gb per day #100 data popularly known as MTN BIS on your Android phone. Not a 120GB plan for #1000 as claimed.

But still, I stand to be corrected. If that's not the case here.
Bro, you're getting it all wrong! I subscribe for a month, not the daily as you had thought. I can't be that stupid spending N100 everyday on stuff like that.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by Juzzybabe(f): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2015
Uchefrancis16:

The tweak is still working fine you just need to tweak and tweak. But for now the sure way of getting this tweak without much tweaking is using the first 8 digit imei if the new infinix hot x507.
I have that o,just dono y each time I send mid or data the will reply wit 14 out of 15 digits of my imei leaving out the last digit and saying invalid imei
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by ps3o(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2015
UnibenMade:

how u take dey do am
Provided you are using an android or PC platform, it is very easy. Before making a subscription,many processes need be put in place as regards android. but for pc, little or no processes are involved
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by Juzzybabe(f): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Uchefrancis16:

Thanks,I had given up but i tried again and was given 500mb this evening from infinix zero this even. kiss
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by UnibenMade: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
ps3o:

Provided you are using an android or PC platform, it is very easy. Before making a subscription,many processes need be put in place as regards android. but for pc, little or no processes are involved
so whats the process for pc
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by Uchefrancis16(m): 12:47am On Jan 11, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Thanks,I had given up but i tried again and was given 500mb this evening from infinix zero this even. kiss
Congrats dear. Once you exhaust it, don't hesitate trying with that of infinix hot.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by Uchefrancis16(m): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2015
ps3o:

Mind giving out your little secret?
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by benjijosh(m): 12:59am On Jan 20, 2015
herald9:

I use Whatsapp bundle not WTFB bundle... that one is wastage... #100 Whatsapp bundle =50mb...subscribe twice =100mb...you still have access to all those appssmiley

Airtel NG what a shameful and a dubious network, Corruption neva gona end in Nigeria only if we fight ourselves. Airtel NG fond of cheating peoole deducting our money unnecessarily, gat bad call agent. imagine a costumer tried getn across to the call center for 40mins yet no avail, Airtel NG is a network that carefree about it costumers, a complaint laid cant be solved what the xo called agents does is not av a background conversation wid one another asking if he should end the call, anoda agent picked the call and placed a costumer on hold for 30mins and aftermath hanged up. what a country I fink Airtel ought to b sanctioned for this criminal act of fooling people nd deduction our airtime unnecessarily. Airtel NG should be banned or pay for its dubious act suffering people. imagine 200 being deducted from a million subscribers account unduly isnt that a crime? isnt that corruption? we tired of hearing the same old story we work to earn this money we use to purchase airtime nd what Airtel doea is to deduct it. if airtel isnt called to law nd this shit keeps happening becoming aa million naira richer every day without service being rendered. Please the body in charge should see to this we want change we say no to corruption.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by benjijosh(m): 1:01am On Jan 20, 2015
benjijosh:

Airtel NG what a shameful and a dubious network, Corruption neva gona end in Nigeria only if we fight ourselves. Airtel NG fond of cheating peoole deducting our money unnecessarily, gat bad call agent. imagine a costumer tried getn across to the call center for 40mins yet no avail, Airtel NG is a network that carefree about it costumers, a complaint laid cant be solved what the xo called agents does is not av a background conversation wid one another asking if he should end the call, anoda agent picked the call and placed a costumer on hold for 30mins and aftermath hanged up. what a country I fink Airtel ought to b sanctioned for this criminal act of fooling people nd deduction our airtime unnecessarily. Airtel NG should be banned or pay for its dubious act suffering people. imagine 200 being deducted from a million subscribers account unduly isnt that a crime? isnt that corruption? we tired of hearing the same old story we work to earn this money we use to purchase airtime nd what Airtel doea is to deduct it. if airtel isnt called to law nd this shit keeps happening becoming aa million naira richer every day without service being rendered. Please the body in charge should see to this we want change we say no to corruption.

please lets start sharing cos i also sub fr 200 airtel opera plan dem no gime anyy mb i call dem for ova 39mins dem no pick dem pickagaun put me fr hold no talk again call again dem pick den go dy ask dem selves make i hang up? foolish network lets strt posting till sy change fr beta
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by aliyug79: 2:31am On Jan 20, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1300 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by herald9: 2:49am On Jan 20, 2015
benjijosh:

shocked
cheesy
grin

Bros Hmmmlipsrsealed
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by benjijosh(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2015
herald9:

shocked
cheesy
grin

Bros Hmmmlipsrsealed

abi na we want dy banned na etisalat na in sense pass not mumu airtel dy komot moni person suffr gt make we dy share for fb and twiiter till dem change
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by herald9: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2015
benjijosh:

abi na we want dy banned na etisalat na in sense pass not mumu airtel dy komot moni person suffr gt make we dy share for fb and twiiter till dem change

me dey enjoy them o...I'm on Trybez sha
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by Rafob(m): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2015
with #300 u get 250mb just send *885*1# and to check your bal use *885# thank me later opera mini on Airtel network.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by quil36(m): 5:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
Get Etisalat shared data bundle at a cheaper rate.

1gig ---N1100
750mb---N900
500mb---N600

Interested buyers can contact us on:
Call/ whatsapp: 09092684000
BBM : 531DC172
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by mikron(m): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
herald9:
mtcheeew
weekly not even monthly...

When I'm still getting 100mb @200 with my airtel?

mtcheeew again.
chairman how do I go about it? What's d opt in code, the validity period and d opt out code? I'm interested
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by mikron(m): 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
herald9:

Ha Bro, how can I lie in a public forum...

I've not rooted my phone yet so that's what I'm using to type this now...the Whatsapp bundle works like WTFB bundle...and it's even better cause with Whatsapp bundle #200=100mb...meanwhile WTFB bundle #200=80mb

If you want to check your balance...you'll use the same WTFB bundle code to check i.e *141*1#

Just load #200 and dial *948# twice,then check your balance... It's no magic nor tweak...

Thank me latersmiley
so can I browse with the data? As in normal browsing?
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by herald9: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
mikron:
so can I browse with the data? As in normal browsing?

Yea.. with opera mini only
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by quil36(m): 7:25am On Jan 22, 2015
quil36:
Get Etisalat shared data bundle at a cheaper rate.

1gig ---N1100
750mb---N900
500mb---N600

Call/ whatsapp: 09092684000

Get Etisalat 1GB data as low as N1100 with 30 days validity.

This is not a cheat as we purchased bulk data and resell by sharing. This data can be used on any kind of device, eg, iOS, andriod,windows, Wi-Fi, modems etc.

We equally have other data plans such as:

500 mb – N600
750 mb – N900
1gb - N1100
2gb - N2000

Call/whatsapp : 09092684000
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by neomatrix1027(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Please is Etisalat SmartPaks unlimited to chat, browse and download. Please reply ASAP.
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by unite4real: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
good
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by nowal: 11:18am On May 15, 2015
How do I stop the weekly Soc Media chat from auto renewing. I want o opt out please
Re: Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 17, 2015
akashi01:
when I dey use etisalat 2.75GB for free?? angry grin
Please how?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once / Airtel Has Introduced N100 For 1GB Weekend Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.