Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Adebayo Akinfenwa: Wimbledon's 'beast' - 10 Things You Never Knew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebayo Akinfenwa: Wimbledon's 'beast' - 10 Things You Never Knew (1664 Views)

Femi Adebayo And His Wife Step Out For Jumah / DJ cuppy & siblings attend Wimbledon Semi Final Games As Serena Make It To Final / Adebayo Salami "Oga-Bello" And His 18 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adebayo Akinfenwa: Wimbledon's 'beast' - 10 Things You Never Knew by BonkoINC: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adebayo Akinfenwa captured the nation's attention on Monday night when he scored an unlikely equaliser against Liverpool in the FA Cup third round.

But who is the man they call "The Beast"? Here are 10 things you may not know about the 32-year-old AFC Wimbledon striker.

He weighs 16 stone
Akinfenwa is 5ft 11in but he weighs in at a mighty 16 stone, or 102kg. That's a BMI of 31.3 or around the same body weight as England rugby hooker Tom Youngs.
He says he has always been a "naturally big guy", and has even struggled to get football teams to take him seriously.
"People said I'm too big to play football," he said. "One hundred goals later, I'm not. There are no limitations to what you want to do."

READ MORE HERE:http://www.bonkoscrib.com/2015/01/adebayo-akinfenwa-wimbledons-beast-10.html

Re: Adebayo Akinfenwa: Wimbledon's 'beast' - 10 Things You Never Knew by sigmundfreud(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
O boy!
I have to add him to my team

(1) (Reply)

Facade: Basket Mouth Just Bought A Whole Car Shop (photo) / best app to redeem gift cards in nigeria read / Fathia Balogun: ‘i’m Still Married To My Husband’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.