Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Job Vacancies For MNSS Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies For MNSS Ltd (1692 Views)

Dress Me Outlet Nigeria Job Vacancies (7 Positions) / MNSS Recruitment,who Are They? / Job Vacancies For Mnss Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancies For MNSS Ltd by auzor2(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Our Client is a leading services company, that urgently requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
FIELD SALES MARKETER
Qualifications:
He /She should have least 2- 4 years of experience in marketing, and sales.
He / She must have Bachelor’s degree in marketing or something similar.

WEB DESIGNER / DEVELOPER / GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Qualifications:
A degree in any subject is acceptable for entry with 2 – 5 years’ experience
He / She must be a graduate with relevant IT, computer science or engineering qualifications.

VIDEO EDITOR
Qualifications:

2 – 4 years of experience in video editing, a solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut), 3D and a Bachelors’ degree in film studies, cinematography or related field

ACCOUNT OFFICER
He / She must be a member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accounts
A Bachelors’ degree. Someone who can perform and give auditors report.
2 – 3 years’ experience

CAMERA MAN
Bachelors’ degree is highly desirable for video editing or an associate’s degree in video production.
Programs may range from 2 – 4 years.

ADMINISTRATION / HUMAN RESOURCES PERSONNEL
At lease 2 – 4 years’ experience
Bachelors’ degree in administrative professional and any related degrees.

Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their resumes stating the job title
to recruitment@mnssng.com or info@mnssng.com before 12noon Wednesday 14th January 2015
Re: Job Vacancies For MNSS Ltd by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Location pls.
Re: Job Vacancies For MNSS Ltd by auzor2(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lagos
Re: Job Vacancies For MNSS Ltd by Brozok: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
i was baffled when i went for the interview yesterday at the location in illupeju. The office was almost empty with two laddies who told me that the position i applied for is filled except i want to apply for a marketer. can u imagine i was so angry i wasted my time and money to attend stupid interview in a scanty office.
Re: Job Vacancies For MNSS Ltd by auzor2(m): 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Brozok:
i was baffled when i went for the interview yesterday at the location in illupeju. The office was almost empty with two laddies who told me that the position i applied for is filled except i want to apply for a marketer. can u imagine i was so angry i wasted my time and money to attend stupid interview in a scanty office.

More than twenty people have being selected from the process and the numbers required for the position you applied for has being reached.
If you were asked for the marketing role and you did not want it, that's fine by you, however labeling the interview as stupid and office scanty is totally unnecessary.
Re: Job Vacancies For MNSS Ltd by Brozok: 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
if more than twenty people as u claim have been sellected i beleive it would have been professional of u guyz to either send a mail or text those already invited who have spent time and money coming to that location. I even sent a mail nobody replied even when it was obvious the vacancies were filled up. My sincre apologies for using the word silly.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Needed!! / Beni American University Graduate And Exp. Job Recruitment (54 Positions) / List Of Fake Employers/recruitment Agencies In Nigeria. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.