Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,137 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? (35808 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by xcolanto(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by xcolanto(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
mustymatic:

My friend there is nothing like that...Soldiers are ordered not to shoot while boko haram shoots...this is why u hear of the mutiny.. Many soldiers confessed, otherwise how in the hell will boko haram take over a whole Nigeria army base n an entire local government?

What's your point?? Can hardly understand you to be honest.. There's nothing like what??
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by idumuose(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Marc9:
So what's left in Baga when 2000 have been massacred?

The military and the DSS claimed Shekau is dead since june 2013. But the dead man keeps appearing in series of videos, with the latest showing him and his fighters, giving warning to Paul Biya to repent or face the fate the befalls Nigeria. So who's deceiving who?!

Jonathan! You'd better deploy half or more of Nigeria military to the NorthEast and wipe out this disease called boko haram before it wipes out innocent lives in that region.
Can BBC tell us who was counting the dead when everyone was fleeing?

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by lacasa: 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Nonsense!

Buhari has nothing to offer, he intends to put boko haram fighters on planes and grant those good-for-nothing people fighting for nothing amnesty with our oil money. He will lose again as usual. He can grant amnesty to boko haram people with proceeds from the sales of cattle/sugar cane kwilikwili and ground nuts. Fashola is indeed a very smart politician for dodging from becoming Buhari's running mate. That would have been political suicide, the guy knows he is a presidential material and preserved his reputation.

Do u think everybody is likee the daft one GEJ

Or u tthink every one is a thief dat gives govt contracts to militants and drug addict, arms running pastors?

Do u think eveerone sees stealing as Corruption?

U will cry wen GEJ loses, Nigerians r smarter nw

Better change. N support a better candidate to ur Thief

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
lacasa:

Do u think everybody is likee the daft one GEJ

Or u tthink every one is a thief dat gives govt contracts to militants and drug addict, arms running pastors?

Do u think eveerone sees stealing as Corruption?

U will cry wen GEJ loses, Nigerians r smarter nw

Better change. N support a better candidate to ur Thief

No no no, you have a lot of crying to do because you will cry till 2019, you can take that to the bank. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by hadizadeezy(f): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
xcolanto:

Your not saying anything new or telling me something I don't know. Rather your expantiating on the points I made to you. If you know all this and your much aware of the happenings in the north, why term boko local? It's eithet your ignorant or highly confused undecided
if there must be an ignorant person here you should be the one, you took boko haram to far yemen and sudan and I tried letting u know their exploits which is local to me. Are u now saying cotonue is foreign to Lagos?

You are trying to be a bigot but you are yet to be tagged one.

Stop analysin a national issue same way you analyse Super Story

Full stop.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by kingthreat(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
[right][/right]12 dead in France = National Tragedy
2000 dead in Nigeria = Politicians campaigning and dancing.

Its a pity but here in Nigeria, human life doesn't count. And some people will still want continuity in this madness, even if they or their families are victims of terrorism and government negligence. I really just cannot fathom. Just pray, they don't come down south.

If you are wise, vote for change.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by SUBMARINE: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
kingthreat:
[right][/right]12 dead in France = National Tragedy
2000 dead in Nigeria = Politicians campaigning and dancing.

Its a pity but here in Nigeria, human life doesn't count. And some people will still want continuity in this madness, even if they or their families are victims of terrorism and government negligence. I really just cannot fathom. Just pray, they don't come down south.

If you are wise, vote for change.

Have you watched the video pasted in the previous page

After watching it , you can then give us reasons to shout

KAI Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by eugenela(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
#bringbackourcourtmashalsojas#
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by lacasa: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

No no no, you have a lot of crying to do because you will cry till 2019, you can take that to the bank. grin grin grin

For ur Mind

#ChangeCannotBeStopped

It's a FeBuHari year
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by 2tek: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Funny but true.
in NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
richest man in africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99% of Boko Haram and their sympathizers- North.
The region that wants power by fire by force - North.
The region that has ruled Nigeria for the longest years 38years - North
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
FEAR NORTH

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by xcolanto(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
On
hadizadeezy:
if there must be an ignorant person here you should be the one, you took boko haram to far yemen and sudan and I tried letting u know their exploits which is local to me. Are u now saying cotonue is foreign to Lagos?

You are trying to be a bigot but you are yet to be tagged one.

Stop analysin a national issue same way you analyse Super Story

Full stop.

You are indeed ignorant of international politics, foreign, past and current events. You have no idea the roles Yemen and Sudan plays when it comes to terrorism on a global scale.
While your more interested in coming off as rude and sensible you fail to note that these countries Yemen & Sudan are recruiting/ traning grounds for terrorism globally.
Just so you feel good with yourself and think you are smart or knowledgable on this matters, I'll leave you to wallow in your ignorance and half facts on global terrorism

Run along now! Wouldn't want to be infected with shallow thinking cool
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by WIZGUY69(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
princeisoDeLaw:
. Can u ple tell me d skul u attand? Was it writen dat dose lifes was lost in a day? Pls go through d atticule again and kno d content of it and hope u are nt like buhari who do nt go to skul but make his way through corruption to become a general?
I wanted thanking you before, but u disappointed me by insulting me and insulting the person that is better of u.
so commot for road.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by popcykaylah(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
Atigba:
Buhari wants to kill every body in Bornu
you are a fool..I no blame you ..I blame China phones...is buhari the chief of the armed forces?is he the president of Nigeria?is he the one that makes orders?oga if you have nothing better to type please kindly visit the hospital and use your data fee to help the needy
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by popcykaylah(m): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nonybb:
You are a dangerous hypocrite. GMB should stop compaigning too
a white man once told me that we Nigerians don't shy away from the truth..the guy told you the simple truth here...is GMB the president of Nigeria now?is he the one making commands?
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
AutosBay:
You just woke up one morning and decide to form an Islamic state because your brother is north In power, form Islamic state now, stone age loading, and una no even get oil self. Go to Saudi Arabia and see Muslims wey chop well, beautiful land, una sabi Islam pass the founder, just fooling themselves, it's very obvious that the north is angry especially GMB because power has left them.
u for try apply sense small...let's assume Ur theory is ryt....so to show Ur anger over loss of power means u Shuld start killin d very Ppl whose vote could add n put u in power?....

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
veekid:
more reasons why we should vote in. Jonathan again
yea I guess u r ryt dr....n den if dey r tru wit north east,dey can advance to south east abi
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by westboro: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Killing your people can't bring any change......tell your ogar on top stop killing his ppl. Killing your ppl can't stop GEJ

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by hadizadeezy(f): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
xcolanto:
On

You are indeed ignorant of international politics, foreign, past and current events. You have no idea the roles Yemen and Sudan plays when it comes to terrorism on a global scale.
While your more interested in coming off as rude and sensible you fail to note that these countries Yemen & Sudan are recruiting/ traning grounds for terrorism globally.
Just so you feel good with yourself and think you are smart or knowledgable on this matters, I'll leave you to wallow in your ignorance and half facts on global terrorism

Run along now! Wouldn't want to be infected with shallow thinking cool
stop playing the role of the IGNORANT bOY! You should have told me u have problems reading english language.

OK!mr man all am saying is that they don't have LINKS! Thinking they have links because of the roles they play on terrorism globally is illogical and unsound.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by coolviv: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
The problem is that our military have forgotten and or have ignored the indisputable fact that defense is the best form of attack. This is not a time to sit back and wait for boko haram to attack. They have to take the fight to them, hunt them down and take them out.

That is why people believe that the federal government is behind boko haram because they are not going after them aggressively, till now their weapons are still inferior and they are always chased out of their barracks or base when boko haram attacks. Whereas, ordinary untrained hunters defeat this same boko haram from time to time. Its just a bad situation. May God help us all.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
herald9:
[size=15] What are people still doing in a war zone?
Mehn I'm tired of condemning anybody when it's obvious nothing positive will come out of it...

Look for a way to survive don't just wait for them to blow your intestines to bits like some poultry chickens...

If Boko Haram no get sense...una suppose get sense na

Before you start blaming our president, remember his name is Jonathan not Clark Kent

R.I.P to the dead shasad[/size]
u think dey haven't thought of it?... its easy to say as u r nt dr...no proper refuge in
place, perhaps most of Dis Ppl hav no whrelse dey can rely on as home....wat would dey feed on day in day out just being on d run.....we really need a govt dat analyzes things to minute details....dey can't help demselves in all...Dats y dr's a president, dey aren't existin alone.....n today, our president who once said d innocent lives being lost are our brothers n sisters is dancing amidst Dis disaster..all I would say is we can't continue lyk Dis....we dnt kno Hw brutal Dis BH wuld become in 2yrs tym...n we dnt kno d next set of pp dat would b affected....we all can put a end to Dis.....vote wisely
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by SamIkenna: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
If the president loses this election then he brought it upon himself by his inaction on Boko haram.

If he is scared of loosing votes by not 'getting at' Boko haram sponsors, then he's making a grave mistake.

There are countless reasons to think twice before voting in GEJ friends, but please if you are youth and humane, remember these

1) Where are the chibok girls and other women kidnapped after that...
2) Immigration job tragedy
3) Post election violence in North where innocent Corpers were killed, who has been brought to book?
4) Farouk lawan oil bribe $650,000 and subsidy fraud
5) Epileptic power supply.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by PStacks(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You are partially correct. The northerners are the major problem we have in the boko haram matter. Ihejirika did so well when he was in office. Soldiers fought gallantly then and boko haram was largely confined to sambisa. the army was clearly on top of the game then but what did the northerners do? They were everywhere shouting genocide and even threatening to drag Ihejirika to ICC. Today, Ihejirika is not there and the difference is very clear, boko haram has run wild destroying anything in sight. I repeat, this is not like maitasine.

No matter how monstrous it has grown to, we watched Boko Haram grow, we can still take it apart.

Just today, some shooting went down in France and the French Police are everywhere all over the place tracking the shooters.

You don't handle terrorism with kid-gloves like jonathan is doing.

You must take the bull by the horn and deal with it fair and square.

If you threaten to make my govt ungovernable, I will also not sit and watch u make it ungovernable.

Pikin wey say hin mama no go sleep sef no suppose see sleep,

But Boko haram say Nigeria and Jonathan no go sleep, GEJ and Nigerians no sleep, yet Boko Haram dey snor.

You tackle terrorism right from day one. Don't give it room to grow or spread.

Nigerians tackled Ebola from day one and prevented it from spreading, why then is boko haram different,

It leads me to believe General Sani Abacha and I quote.. "Any Insurgency that lasts more than 24hours, it means the government has a hand in it"..

The real Boko Harams are not the terrorist in Baga or Sambisa..

The Real Boko Haram are sitted tight at Aso-rock. Right at the corridors of power.

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by 1stdammy: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
herald9:
[size=15] What are people still doing in a war zone?
Mehn I'm tired of condemning anybody when it's obvious nothing positive will come out of it...

Look for a way to survive don't just wait for them to blow your intestines to bits like some poultry chickens...

If Boko Haram no get sense...una suppose get sense na

Before you start blaming our president, remember his name is Jonathan not Clark Kent

R.I.P to the dead shasad[/size]
God bless ur generation........

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by herald9: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
[url][/url]
1stdammy:
God bless ur generation........

[size=15]Amen! smiley [/size]

1 Like

Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by billyG(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
veekid:
more reasons why we should vote in. Jonathan again
This fool still want oga jona in power,when 2000 innocents nigerian just die,d chiken hat cnt visit there he doesnt giv a damn,chei naija do suffer,we want corrupt,inept,clueless pple 2 rule us.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by mrnuur(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
2000 dead in Baga. But now president Jonathan has condemned the 12 dead in Paris and no word on Baga. Should this be a President?
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by zulyadainmusa: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
when this meas is going to stop?
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by Atigba: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
popcykaylah:

you are a fool..I no blame you ..I blame China phones...is buhari the chief of the armed forces?is he the president of Nigeria?is he the one that makes orders?oga if you have nothing better to type please kindly visit the hospital and use your data fee to help the needy
You your father and mother is a barstard for quoting me

If you quote me again

May agun strike you dead where ever you are typing
from

Nonsense
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by kraftykc(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
This...leaves me weak.
Re: 2000 People Killed By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno State? by chubbygal(f): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ till 2019@@@

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Foreign Reserve Has Risen By $2.89b In One Month Under Buhari – Emefiele / If You Don't Vote For APC, We'll Deal With You — Alhassan Ado Doguwa At Rally / We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.