Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? (2174 Views)

From Clueless To Dumbo:10 Costly Leadership Blunders Of Mr. Buhari. / Femi Fani Kayode: Silver Spoon Kid And Night Soil Man To A “dumbo” / Now Let's Compare GEJ Campaign Speech With That Of GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Clerverly: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
After a dull, uninspiring, boring and tactless speech by Dumbo Sambo of PDP, he ended his speech by eulogizing the opposition by shamelessly employing the Slogan of Babatunde Fasola of the APC to ginger his PDP rented crowd! shocked shocked

This man is really a doll!

16 Likes

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by FastShipping: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Clerverly: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
FastShipping:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My brother, somebody behind him, was trying to hurriedly teach him some yoruba language to ginger the crowd but the Dumbo Sambo only picked up "eko" and added O nibaje" to the chagrin of Jimi Agbaje and Bode George grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Clerverly:

My brother, somebody behind him, was trying to hurriedly teach him some yoruba language to ginger the crowd but the Dumbo Sambo only picked up "eko" and added O nibaje" to the chagrin of Jimi Agbaje and Bode George grin grin
Fire brigade aculturation grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by streetdisciple: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Shooting yourself in the foot

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by BRAV0O(m): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
Imagine grin

Break-in sambo defect to APC

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by YEMOYEMI: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Nice one from the clueless second in command for the past six wasted years.

6 Likes

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by fyneguy: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Are you serious? olboy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jonathan is now talking. grin
Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by dominique(f): 3:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
He must have thought that the slogan will win Lagosians over. Confufused fella grin

2 Likes

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Clerverly:
After a dull, uninspiring, boring and tactless speech by Dumbo Sambo of PDP, he ended his speech by eulogizing the opposition by shamelessly employing the Slogan of Babatunde Fasola of the APC to ginger his PDP rented crowd! shocked shocked

Call him whatever you like, the fact is that he will remain your vice president till 2019 whether you like it or not. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by theV0ice: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:

I'm expecting to hear him scream "change" forgetting that he's the one we are going to change

2 Likes

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:

I mentioned you on my thread, pls give your take there. cool
Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
theV0ice:

I'm expecting to hear him scream "change" forgetting that he's the one we are going to change
the man dey vex o! Lol
Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
dominique:
He must have thought that the slogan will win Lagosians over. Confufused fella grin

Lagosians are already won over, it's a done deal. grin grin grin
Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I mentioned you on my thread, pls give your take there. cool
I don't comment on such silly threads
Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
I don't comment on such silly threads

Silly? there's nothing silly about that thread; everything I wrote there is real. I want to know what mature babes like you think that's all.
Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
You don't stop corruption by arresting people-Jonathan
Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by theV0ice: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
the man dey vex o! Lol

As if we send am angry

He wasted a chance to free Nigeria from cabalcracy just like OBJ missed the opportunity to set Nigeria properly. The story of PDP is of one wasted opportunity after another for Nigeria. Like one deeper life pastor told me today: let's try someone else.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
They say,they say,they say........

Jona.daft please who said?
Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Clerverly: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Call him whatever you like, the fact is that he will remain your vice president till 2019 whether you like it or not. undecided

Mumu, I was watching it Live with about 15 people in one of the highbrow restaurants in FESTAC TOWN, all of us bar one Igbo man were abusing and cursing jonadumbo and his south west PDP miscreants! I will only advise your likes to go inside the town, streets and local governments to see the level of resentment towards this useless government led by jonathan!

Jonathan can only win in a divided Nigeria not this United Nigeria!

Buhari/Osinbajo, we cant wait!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
The clueless fool has not said how he would tackle corruption. All I heard is they say,they say

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by theV0ice: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
They say,they say,they say........

Jona.daft please who said?

The guy too like gossip just like his party people. PDP thrives on gossips. Even DSS has been co-opted into the petty practice

3 Likes

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
My generation has failed,we cannot take Nigeria to the moon........ Jonathan

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jonathan remains a curse to the Nigerian Nation.
The fool so far has said nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Clerverly: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
They said we don’t fight corruption. Only yesterday, I addressed our anti-corruption agencies. ~GEJ

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cc deemdeem, Berem, thevoice,barcanista!

e don happenooooooo!!!

4 Likes

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Clerverly:

They said we don’t fight corruption. Only yesterday, I addressed our anti-corruption agencies. ~GEJ

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cc deemdeem, Berem, thevoice,barcanista!

e don happenooooooo!!!

Smh.
Shame.
Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
listening to Jonathan speak,this is d first time i hear him talk like this,right from his heart but unfortunately he should have used this type of emotions,energy to govern Nigeria not to seek re-election.

1 Like

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
Henry Okar tried to assassinate me.- Jonathan

The same MEND he defended after the bomb blast

chai! Jonathan can lie o

3 Likes

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Clerverly: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
"There are some people who put our fathers who were abroad in crates, and tried to bring them home, until they were intercepted..." GEJ

Jonathan just reffered the corrupt Umaru Dikko as his Father! Shame! Shame!! and Shame!!!

3 Likes

Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Henry Okar remains the real leader of MEND. only Jonathan knows why Henry okar is serving a jail term in south Africa
Re: Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"? by omenka(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
Clerverly:

I'd rather believe you are joking... Did Rambo really say that??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Are Not Ready To Lead This Country! / Jonathan Reaches Out To Emirs To Beg Mu’azu / Policeman Gives Gun To Chinese Man In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.