Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

We PDP Governors Shared The $56bn Stolen Oil Money - Gov Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We PDP Governors Shared The $56bn Stolen Oil Money - Gov Akpabio (3024 Views)

Airforce Fires At Canoes Conveying Stolen Oil, Barges Explode (Video) / Ben Murray-Bruce: Nigeria Should Share Work Money Not Oil Money / Recover Stolen Oil Money, Buhari Tells NNPC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We PDP Governors Shared The $56bn Stolen Oil Money - Gov Akpabio by Swizdoe(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lobatan
Confession time
Re: We PDP Governors Shared The $56bn Stolen Oil Money - Gov Akpabio by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
always confused about wen to get their priorities right. tell me d sense in dis crap he said
Re: We PDP Governors Shared The $56bn Stolen Oil Money - Gov Akpabio by 234Forum: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
jmaine:

What is your thread about ? Appears you don't have a clear cut agenda for this thread riddled with shameless lies . . .

There is no lie here. It's Simply what Akpabio said!
Re: We PDP Governors Shared The $56bn Stolen Oil Money - Gov Akpabio by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
hehehehehehehe, say noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo with your votes

Re: We PDP Governors Shared The $56bn Stolen Oil Money - Gov Akpabio by freemandela4(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
jmaine:

When you are done fooling yourself, you will take a much needed leave. Lying APC maggots everywhere . . . .
My brother I no ur loyalty & support 4 GEJ, but talk true all these allegations Na lie?
Please when last did u hear anything like EFCC? Habaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Re: We PDP Governors Shared The $56bn Stolen Oil Money - Gov Akpabio by jmaine: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
freemandela4:

My brother I no ur loyalty & support 4 GEJ, but talk true all these allegations Na lie?
Please when last did u hear anything like EFCC? Habaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

What has EFCC got to do with the thread ?
Re: We PDP Governors Shared The $56bn Stolen Oil Money - Gov Akpabio by jcflex(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
post=29607186:

Does he has to speak with all mouth?

By the way, he is the chairman of the PDP Governors Forum. He was simply referring to his colleagues in the PDP forum when he said 'We Governors'.

Bros get me right.

the topic/heading is we PDP govs share the .........

reading thru the content is[b] we govs share the .......[/b]

from the topic, one can easily conclude that APC govs are not involve, which i belive that is not possible, cause Ameachi and oshiomole will have raise voice, that i know for sure.

from the content, one can easily conclude that all the 36states govs are involve, which signify they are all bird of same feather. changing cloth to deceive us.
Re: We PDP Governors Shared The $56bn Stolen Oil Money - Gov Akpabio by freemandela4(m): 6:18am On Jan 09, 2015
jmaine:

What has EFCC got to do with the thread ?
Nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!!: Lee Kuan Yew Is Dead!!! / Diezani Alison-madueke Return $16 Dollars / The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.