Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

A Great Speech From GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Great Speech From GEJ (5015 Views)

Hate Speech From The Sultan Of Sokoto. / APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / UN Summit: Nigeria's President Reading Speech From Book (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by focus7: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Adetula1:
listening to Gej and his 'issue based' campaign,he won my heart the more.
if GEJ clueless speeches won ur heart then ur heart must be made a dullard.

Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by 3kay945(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Great speech from my president. Any youth who was not touched by that speech must have his or her head examined

What exactly should touch their heart?
To ask their parents whether or not Buhari bought weapons or helicopter during his reign as Military administrator?
Or what sir?
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by alabiyemmy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Waiting for Jonathan the Runaway Debater.

He ran away from presidential debate for not getting EXPO (the questions before the Debate)

He had a shameless counter debate with dbanj (who was not contesting the 2011 election)

What he did with Dbanj was a big disgrace, so he went ahead debating himself alone on National TV
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLWF0LWEtMS1tYW4tZGViYXRlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

Mumu - yet he won the elections.
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by Adetula1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
focus7:
if GEJ clueless speeches won ur heart then ur heart must be made a dullard.
lf buhari had allowed the first democracy to flow your father would have been priviledge to train you well.so its now a crime to voice my opinion because an idi.ot like you is online?
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by Adminisher: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
FastShipping:
Jonathan claimed today on television that Buhari did not buy any weapon for the military. Well, records don't lie.

Here is a video of Buhari buying weapons for Nigerian Military in UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQuvrOFV8b4

You are too quick. I was boasting that Jonathan will trip himself from his first day of campaign. Don't worry there are many of them. People have gotten busy since his speech (which I admit was good enough for half educated unemployed youths that he has been destroying) compiling all the boo boos and landmines he has set for himself. The papers will sell very well in the next few days and websites will score thousands of hits. Jonathan us campaigns against Jonathan.
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by Adminisher: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
jayseehe:
Great speech from GEJ shocked
Is that possible
Can anything good come out of Nazareth grin
[quote author=likata post=29609155][/quote]

I did not call it a great speech. A great speech came from Prof. Osinbajo one hour after at a town hall meeting in Benin. Off the cuff, direct issue based advocacy for a better Nigeria by APC.
It was on Channels and AIT. I think you should watch the 're run.
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by laimo(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
That was the excellent speech of an early morning drunkard on ogogoro.

Saying no corruption in Nigeria.
Stealing is not corruption.

#JonathanMustDebate
Re: A Great Speech From GEJ by laimo(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
That was the excellent speech of an early morning drunkard on ogogoro.

Saying no corruption in Nigeria.
Stealing is not corruption.

Obasanjo must take this his decayed failure back to Otuoke.

#JonathanMustDebate

No Plan To Increase Electricity Tariff – Discos / APDA leadership Crisis: Abuja Court Hears Motion On Genuine Executive Of APDA / #PMBAtWork: 2nd Niger Bridge Roars To Life( Pictures)