Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally (7798 Views)

Buhari And Team Pictured Enjoying Breakfast As They Prepare For Lagos Rally / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by guttentag(m): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Pangea:
I introduced sovereign wealth fund says GEJ as he campaigns in Lagos.

GEJ in Lagos campaign: You don't need so much money to own a house in London.

I plan to create at least 2 million jobs per year. -GEJ Lagos Campaign

GEJ in Lagos: I have a lot to say but it seems people are tired.

We are not tired, keep running your clueless mouth
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Swizdoe(m): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Pangea:
I introduced sovereign wealth fund says GEJ as he campaigns in Lagos.

GEJ in Lagos campaign: You don't need so much money to own a house in London.

I plan to create at least 2 million jobs per year. -GEJ Lagos Campaign

Thank you for saying the plain truth. Well meaning Nigerians are tired of all talk and no action
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by gunuvi(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Collynzo9:

We have students being sent on shcolarship by the President and other government agencies every year. We have young lecturers who enjoy FG sponsorship for their masters degree and PhD programs all over the world today.
Which one did Buhari do?
Leave those useless APC terrorists in NL. How can someone who didn't attend any conventional educational system send people to study?
GEJ nailed it today and the crowd was times 4 of the one APC garnered in Rivers and Calabar combined.
Its GEJ till buhari respect women!!!

2 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by BlackBaron: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
atlwireles:
...WITHOUT A PRIMARY SIX CERTIFICATE.
What's a Primary 6 certificate.
I don't seem to have one too...

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by atlwireles: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
BlackBaron:

What's a Primary 6 certificate.
I don't seem to have one too...

Ask Buhari, the almajiri fraudulent major general will show you his. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by MrTeymee(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
How can GEJ say we did not queue for fuel ni abi is he mad ni
An okada man slapped me when we were queueing for fuel @ a filling station during his tenure

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by BlackBaron: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
atlwireles:

Ask Buhari, the almajiri fraudulent major general will show you his. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin do you have one too though?
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by atlwireles: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
General 419, the godfather of quota system.

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by midolian(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Pangea:
Most of you never boarded trains, now trains are moving says GEJ. #CampaignsInLagos

My generation has failed, but yours will take us to the moon. -GEJ campaigns in Lagos.

They will build prisons for you, I will build universities, sec sch and primary schs for you says GEJ

really clueless

SaiBUHARI till some1 stops drinking to stupoR
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by atlwireles: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
BlackBaron:

grin do you have one too though?

The day I run for public office, you can ask Inec, if I submitted a copy.
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Swizdoe(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
YEMOYEMI:

This man is clueless as we say. How can every Nigerian vote? Are we all 18years and above? Does this man know what is required to qualify to vote?

Please do and go back to your village. You dont belong where you are at the moment
Lmao....... You get bad mouth shaa
He either forgot or didn't know that not all Nigerians are eligible to vote.
He was just playing to the gallery like an average nigerian politician that he is. You shouldn't have expected any better.
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
atlwireles:

olodo! It is only those who finished primary 6 that are given First School Leaving Cetificate. Those that finished from primary 5 or even primary 4 are not given FSLC. Use your brain!

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by BlackBaron: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2015
atlwireles:

The day I run for public office, you can ask Inec, if I submitted a copy.
Why can't you show me yours though? Least you're kinda implying you have no obligation to show anyone but you want to see another person's.
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by zantama05(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Pangea:

sir we didn't tire woooo

continue with your lies as usual sir
and you have enough time like 2hrs remains sir..

continue, dearisgod in this lying that we ya doin.
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by jmaine: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

Sai Buhari

#change is eminent.

Story . . . .

#Negative Change . . . .
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by atlwireles: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
berem:
olodo! It is only those who finished primary 6 that are given First School Leaving Cetificate. Those that finished from primary 5 or even primary 4 are not given FSLC. Use your brain!

Buhari did not finish primary 6? so he HAS O-level or HSC/A-levels certificate? I lowered the bar to primary six, to give your almajiri fraudulent major general a fighting chance to cover his shame. Now you have raised the bar, please tell him to tender his O-levels or A-LEVELS CERTIFICATE.

Till then he remains an almajiri quota system, fraudulent major general

3 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
jmaine:

Story . . . .

#Negative Change . . . .

Your eye go clear by Febuhari..... grin
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by atlwireles: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
BlackBaron:

Why can't you show me yours though? Least you're kinda implying you have no obligation to show anyone but you want to see another person's.

Who are you for me to show you anything? Your almajiri fraudulent general is seeking an elective post in Nigeria. I hope you spot the difference.
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by dguyindcorner(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Collynzo9:

We have students being sent on shcolarship by the President and other government agencies every year. We have young lecturers who enjoy FG sponsorship for their masters degree and PhD programs all over the world today.
Which one did Buhari do?

He did a lot, then education was free.
Free education is our right, we deserve more!

You are ranting about scholarship that I can't even count how many NGOs and public organizations do that.

Talk another thing.

#theysay
#scholarshipourachievement
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by jmaine: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

Your eye go clear by Febuhari..... grin

FailBuhari na just next month . .Una go learn better lesson grin . . . .

1 Like

Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by LRNZH(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
Did you guys hear that GEJ claims that MEND was paid to assassinate him?

That's why we should vote for him. Because they wanted to assassinate him. He waited 4 years to disclose this just because they endorsed GMB and APC.

GEJ down gawk!!!!
grin grin
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
jmaine:

FailBuhari na just next month . .Una go learn better lesson grin . . . .

..but why Jona, Akpabio and George come dey talk about GMB building prisons.....we know those that goes to prisons...

Is the President and his men afraid of something..?
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Samchelsea(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
MrTeymee:
How can GEJ say we did not queue for fuel ni abi is he mad ni
An okada man slapped me when we were queueing for fuel @ a filling station during his tenure
he said we did not sleep in filling stations
Even drivers impatience causes queues in filling stations
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by BlackBaron: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
atlwireles:

Who are you for me to show you anything?Your almajiri fraudulent general is seeking an elective post in Nigeria. I hope you spot the difference.
Has your drug dealer tampered with your daily skunk supply?
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by jmaine: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

..but why Jona, Akpabio and George come dey talk about GMB building prisons.....we know those that goes to prisons...

Is the President and his men afraid of something..?

They are simply telling Nigerians the despotic nature of Buhari and what he stands for . Reckless witch hunting while development becomes stagnant. . .
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Samchelsea(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
In 1984 when buhari was President I had to queue on
the line before I can get milk" - President Goodluck
Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
jmaine:

They are simply telling Nigerians the despotic nature of Buhari and what he stands for . Reckless witch hunting while development becomes stagnant. . .

grin grin grin

I know that is your standard default reply.....

Criminals will go to jail....whether they or you like it or not.....

zero tolerance for criminality.
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by atlwireles: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
BlackBaron:

Has your drug dealer tampered with your daily skunk supply?

That will not produce your almajiris general's certificate.
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by BlackBaron: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
atlwireles:

That will not produce your almajiris general's certificate.
Whatever rocks your boat dude...

'Your general' or 'my general'
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by jmaine: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

grin grin grin

I know that is your standard default reply.....

Criminals will go to jail....whether they or you like it or not.....

zero tolerance for criminality.

Zero tolerance for criminality while he hobnobs and is being sponsored by notorious criminals . . . .How absurd, tell me another story . . . . grin
Re: Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally by MrTeymee(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Samchelsea:
he said we did not sleep in filling stations
Even drivers impatience causes queues in filling stations
I swear he is MAD for dat statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Generation Drops To 3,050MW / Senator Ayogu Eze Visit Parklane General Hospital Enugu Empathize Accident / Owo Attack: Insecurity Has Gone Out Of Hands In Nigeria - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.