Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. (11199 Views)

Finally Absolute Proof Buhari Is A Bigot / GEJ Was Bold To Claim 'he Bought Weapons' Unlike ''anonymous Military Sources' / Proof Buhari's/APC Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Planned Months Ago To Decieve Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Collynzo9: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
blind bats, here's a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQuvrOFV8b4
The video says 1982
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
it's just a serial number which says AS241182017 0. I don't see how that translates to the date you have above, or did you abandon the 017 0?
And how come 9 showed instead of 1 in your serial number?
Provide a more credible proof that Buhari bought arms not this.
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by lacasa: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:

We are talking of date you are mentioning insurgency

Hmmmmmm

GEJ said buhari didn't buy a rifle.... Issorait!

And I ask una,... Na wetin Army use during Buhari's time to cleear maitatsine riot? Shey na umbrella deem use.

And him wey buy rifle, where is it? Wen bH dey show a whole army superior weeaponry.

But wen he wanted to rig Ekiti and Osun we saw the rifle na!

Besides,.. Read this below

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by SUBMARINE: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
lacasa:

GEJ said buhari didn't buy a rifle.... Issorait!

And I ask una,... Na wetin Army use during Buhari's time to cleear maitatsine riot? Shey na umbrella deem use.

And him wey buy rifle, where is it? Wen bH dey show a whole army superior weeaponry.

But wen he wanted to rig Ekiti and Osun we saw the rifle na!

Besides,.. Read this below

Shagari's weapons
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Samchelsea(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Op let me help you
24 11 82 ......24th November 1982 that is what it means then the rest are the code number of the video
It seems you don't actually check date of production/expiration/code number on the things you buy
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
Collynzo9:

The video says 1982
APContherun:

And how come 9 showed instead of 1 in your serial number?
Provide a more credible proof that Buhari bought arms not this.
LIARS!!! The video doesn't say 1982 ccos the serial number clearly shows AS241182017 0. How does that equal to 1982? I can see that TANoids are trying hard to discredit the video. grin
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Samchelsea:
Op let me help you
24 11 82 ......24th November 1982 that is what it means then the rest are the code number of the video
It seems you don't actually check date of production/expiration/code number on the things you buy
what does AS and O170 mean if you cunningly remove 241182 to suit yourself?
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by rozayx5(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
datolee
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Samchelsea(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
what does AS and O170 mean if you cunningly remove 241182 to suit yourself?
kindly buy a bag of goodluck rice....then check the serial number, manufacturing date, expiring date and code number

1 Like

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
Samchelsea:
kindly buy a bag of goodluck rice....then check the serial number, manufacturing date, expiring date and code number
so cos you collected and ate goodluck's stomach infrastructure rice, you now think its serial number pattern is what every other product uses.

1 Like

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
where did you see a date? [size=62pt]LIAR[/size]

So you didn't even watch your own video. You could have saved yourself this embarrassment if you had done that.

1 Like

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Samchelsea(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
so cos you collected and ate goodluck's stomach infrastructure rice, you now think its serial number pattern is what every other product uses.
do I look like someone who begs for something....I'm just giving you example and if you take time to study the video you'll see that it is the date 1st
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
rozayx5:
datolee

Really, you guys are indeed strong that you can stand these lies.. they are always re-writing history.

First, the year was 1982

Second, nobody go to buy arms with video cameras and full military uniform

Finally, the even was a fair by the British military called... British Army Equipment Exhibition held in 1982

All the world over, there is military equipment fair as you can see in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL_3Qg-SADY

This is what Buhari attened.. I don't know why they keep repackaging Buhari as one that is infallible

6 Likes

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
LIARS!!! The video doesn't say 1982 ccos the serial number clearly shows AS241182017 0. How does that equal to 1982? I can see that TANoids are trying hard to discredit the video. grin
eighTHREAD:
is AS2411820170 0 a date or serial number that has nothing to do with a date?
Bro, stop doing this to yourself. Attached is a screen grab from the video you posted. Even the user who uploaded it on YouTube clearly labelled it as a video from 1982.

Don't watch it on Nairaland. Click on the link to go straight to YouTube to watch it and you'll see the title and date as entered by the user who uploaded it.

4 Likes

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

So you didn't even watch your own video. You could have saved yourself this embarrassment if you had done that.
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by mrjingles(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Bros I actually feel sorry for you. You have been caught pants down, just acknowledge your error/ignorance and move on. Your struggle to explain away the obvious makes you look really ridiculous. STOP doing this to yourself! Its painful to watch.

6 Likes

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by luvinhubby(m): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
The person that posted that video on youtube is a certain 'Negroes awake' & he rightly dated 1982.
STOP LYING !!
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Aksonman: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
lacasa:
@Lagos Jonathan Campaign rally

“Buhari did not buy one rifle for the Nigerian military when he was head of state. Buhari cannot fight insecurity or fight corruption.” - President Jonathan in Lagos

"We are the oldest party in Nigeria. We are the only party that didn't change logo" - PdP Chairman, Adamu Muazu

"In 1984 when buhari was President I had to cue on the line before I can get milk" - President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan

#... Only God knows how this lot ever made it to government. *smh*

You are probably under-aged, go and ask your parents about ESSENCO queues during Buhari's military regime.
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by lacasa: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
Aksonman:

You are probably under-aged, go and ask your parents about ESSENCO queues during Buhari's military regime.

Go and ask your own parents to teach uu some manners first.
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Coolboi05(m): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Where is the picture of the weapons bought on the newspaper

My guy

Shagari was the last president to properly arm the military

Ask your parents wink
bought weapons or not,d 'Maitatsine' were wiped out...

A billion dollar loan for security,yet the situation in the north east is getting worse
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by HzRF(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Op dey madt
Na 1982 be dis knw

No be 1983 he form coup

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by rozayx5(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
mrjingles:

Bros I actually feel sorry for you. You have been caught pants down, just acknowledge your error/ignorance and move on. Your struggle to explain away the obvious makes you look really ridiculous. STOP doing this to yourself! Its painful to watch.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
So because Buhari "didn't " buy weapons Jonathan is using to defend himself. I never knew that this man is this clueless. Those of you that support him are more clueless. With this statement, there is no hope for Boko Haram to be defeated.
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by HzRF(m): 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Samchelsea:
Op let me help you
U except anything less from those that see an illiterate as Messiah
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by HzRF(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
This one nko

1 Like

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Babadeik: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Try another spin, this one will not stick. Buhari never travelled to the Uk throughout his 20 months tenure as head of state. Reason being that the Uk and Nigeria had frosty diplomatic relations as a result of Buhari's govt bungled attempt to kidnap and crate Umau dikko in London. As a matter of historical fact, Nigeria was a pariah nation under Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by HzRF(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Like tinubu also do stomach infrastructure.. He even bought it cheaper thanks to gej agricultural giant stride

Buahri ( phone infrastructure)

Pics below

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Adminisher: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
SUBMARINE:

We are talking of date you are mentioning insurgency

Hmmmmmm

What date are you talkung about?. Shagari was a farmer before becoming President, what did he know about weapons?.
The most influential men in the miltary at this period were Buhari and maybe IBB. It was their recommendations and influence that powered tge acquisitiion. The best of them was AVM Alfa who bought Jaguars and Migs fir the airforce..All Jonathan's criticisms should be directed at his Fada IBB and it was only after Okar's coup that the man started doing the damage. The worst was Abacha but even he led the armed forces to victory in Liberia when there was even no money. Jona has spent trillions and Boko Haram captured LGAs for a year and are now ocvupying Baga.
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
signz:
Henry120 please you are needed here in this thread.

Not necessary. It's like pouring water on a stone, it never goes inside the stone.

1 Like

Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by signz: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Henry120:

Not necessary. It's like pouring water on a stone, it never goes inside the stone.

I understand grin
Re: Proof: BUHARI Bought Weapons During His Regime. by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:36am On Jan 09, 2015
publisher:
From this so-called evidence only MILITARY TRANSPORT AIRCRAFTS were actually supplied. Are they the same thing as ARMS & AMMUNITION?

APC shaaaaaaaa! Lie go kill una o! grin

From the same evidence so 12 MIG 21B FIGHTERS are apparently transport aircraft to you ba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode / Adamawa State Considers Review Of Use Of Hijab / Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.