Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Do You Watch Movies Holding The Remote Controller? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Watch Movies Holding The Remote Controller? (510 Views)

Actors Holding Artificial Heads Of Segun Arinze & Moses Armstrong On Set / Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? / Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Watch Movies Holding The Remote Controller? by chocolateme(f): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
I have become an addict to holding the remote controller on my hand while watching movies and the reasons are so obvious.
Majority of the seasonal series we see this days are full of long stories, so i always fast foward the movie to get to the main gist. I don't know what Alaba guys are doing to these movies. A movie that reaches season 12, what are they acting, again u see episode (7) written on a particula episode when the movie is at season (10) episode (23) hmm!
I saw movies titled "Handle me with care, Jang Bo Ri, Dysebel, Mara and Clara, etc". Even in action thrillers, adventures, security and criminal investigative movies, they have fresh story line for every new episode, makes the movie boring. I just hope that my favorite movies "Vikings, devious maids, the Legend" will not stretch that far.
What do you find boring in seasonal movies? Not to talk of Nollywood movies hehe.
Re: Do You Watch Movies Holding The Remote Controller? by Ploy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
By the time this clueless governance is over, you will get a better job and stop wasting your time on seasonal movies in Jesus name (Amen).

Back to your first question, yes, I watch movies holding the remote control cos I hate Africa Magic.
Re: Do You Watch Movies Holding The Remote Controller? by chocolateme(f): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ploy:
By the time this clueless governance is over, you will get a better job and stop wasting your time on seasonal movies in Jesus name (Amen).

Back to your first question, yes, I watch movies holding the remote control cos I hate Africa Magic.
amen

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Thing About Fast 7 Ending Scene / Nollywood Movie Audition / Cognition Factor Live Free Webcast From Cape Town On Sunday @midnight GMT+2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.