Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Pastor Tb Joshua Refuses To Tell Goodluck Jonathan Who Wins 2015 Elections - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tb Joshua Refuses To Tell Goodluck Jonathan Who Wins 2015 Elections (1041 Views)

Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully / Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections / Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tb Joshua Refuses To Tell Goodluck Jonathan Who Wins 2015 Elections by franxalive(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan popularly referred 2 as GEJ has shown his level of agitation concerning the upcoming 2015 elections by approaching the famous Prophet TB. Joshua.

GEJ secretly left the Aso-Rock Villa and proceeded to the Synagogue church located in a popular part of Lagos to enquire of the prophet concerning the winner of the presidential elections in 2015

Prophet TB Joshua is known to have previously made quite a number of predictions that has been found to be true. Some of which include football match scores, football match stands, plane crashes and hijacks, deaths of prominent people, just to mention a few.

TB Joshua was also reported to have received the President of Nigeria well but refused to reveal what he knows about the results of the 2015 elections claiming that since he supports APC and the President is of an opposing party, his church and congregation might be affected negatively especially owning to the fact that he hadnt recovered from the building collapse last year.
Speaking with GEJ himself on phone, he accepts he was at the SCOAN parish but he has denied all allegations that he inquired about 2015 elections saying “I don’t need to confirm when I know I will win”.

Also, when we approached FNN readers to air their views, a few of them says TB Joshua should be proactive and mind his own business. Some people even went as far as saying he should have seen the collapse of his church building coming, then they woulda believed his prophecies.

So far, all efforts to reach TB Joshua himself as proved abortive as we hope to get an affirmation of this story from him and also to get the predictions for the 2015 elections and bring it to you firsthand as usual.

SOURCE:
http:///2015/01/pastor-tb-joshua-refuses-to-tell-goodluck-jonathan-who-wins-2015-elections/

Re: Pastor Tb Joshua Refuses To Tell Goodluck Jonathan Who Wins 2015 Elections by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
FNN news. I understand that this is a satirical news publication but the effect that your information may have on Nigerians could be very far-reaching due to the gullibility of the average Nigerian.

Incidentally, just before I read this piece today I had an encounter with someone who argued that the Synagogue was targeted for destruction by the President just for this cause. I think he had read your piece and was taken by it to do believe what he was saying.

(1) (Reply)

He'd Not Take Alcohol - See Why! / SERMON JOTTERS: The University Of Spiritual Babies{mfm Sunday Message} / Adeboye Throw Bomb At Ogun Christmas Carol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.