Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin (7361 Views)

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Students In Akwa Ibom Disrupt Townhall Meeting Organized By FG / Pictures From PDP Youth Townhall Meeting In Ilorin Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Better pictures here. Gej in trouble on home turf.

5 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
More bayelsa

5 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
The streets of bayelsa

3 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Don buhari seems overwhelming impressed

9 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Realist5: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Seriously

3 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Townhall meeting in benin

8 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by dguyindcorner(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Word>>>>SAMBO
Synonyms>>>>DULL, INACTIVE.

Word>>>SAMBO
Antonym>>>OSINBAJO

New word >>>JONATHAN
Meaning >>> CLUELESS

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
I ddey come

3 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by bashydemy(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
GMB pull so much crowd in GEJ home state and you say he is not relevant? Let's see how much crowd GEJ will pull in Kastina... Mind you This are not rented/Imported crowd oooo as there is no other states contestant posters/Banners here only be APC candidates in Bayelsa.

Sai GMB/PYO 2015

26 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jonathan is in trouble.

grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Imo and abia tomorrow.

Full schedule below

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Scout60(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Of cos people must show.....
But we will know how many people will vote that day. If gmb come my area, I will visit only to see that man but my vote still goes to gej

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by dguyindcorner(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Obiagelli:
Townhall meeting in benin

Can you help me with the link to the video or the full speech of PYO?
Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Sloan: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hahaha...absolutely fantastic! I always knew that our SS brothers and sisters are no bigots and ethnic chauvinists, only those who are getting part of the stolen billions of dollars make the SS people out as insular, bigoted, ethnocentric lobotoms! The SS knows for example that the oil spill and environmental degradation problems that will continue even if oil trades for $ 1 per barrel will never go away except the federal government does something about it! What is the total cost of this clean up? $ 1 B ONLY! The current government of the clueless weasel jonqdqft crapluck cannot find ordinary $ 1 B of all the stolen $ 55 B to provide jobs for perhaps 5,000 Nigerians in the SS regions of Nigeria to just clean up the mess! Perhaps some of them might actually love this job and spin off their own companies from some of there and in future offer their expertise to other countries (maybe in Africa) or even to other parts of Nigeria who might have environmental degradation problems!

It is time to reject the dumbest president in the whole world: Jonapafuka Ebelechukwudi Retardeen!

17 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by fijiano202(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Am waiting for PDP E-mumus

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by KidProgrammer(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
GMB

9 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by kokoA(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
dguyindcorner:

chai! You need to hear that man speak. Even if you hate Buhari, you will vote for him because of Osinbajo.. Jeeezzz.. That man is very very brilliant. No wonder he became of Professor of law at 33..

10 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
Change is inevitable..

Change is all we need..

Change is here..

Vote the progressives, vote change..

Sai buhari/osinbajo 2015

FEbuhari. Tooh sure gan

7 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
dguyindcorner:

Sorry i don't have speach video

Women of Ogoni land welcome Muhammadu Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPNlGBF1YSU&feature=youtu.be

You can also find more videos on YouTube

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Firefire(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
[size=18pt]waooooooooooooo see FAKE crowd [/size]shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by FastShipping: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Obiagelli:
Imo and abia tomorrow.

Full schedule below

Copied.

2 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by knightsTempler: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
I can bet my left ball that GEJ will win Bayelsa with a landslide.

Besides, majority of the crowd where out, out of curiosity to catch a glimpse of the man that has been terrorizing their brothers in the north. cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:
[size=18pt]waooooooooooooo see FAKE crowd [/size]shocked shocked shocked

That crowd can match what gej got in Lagos today.

10 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by RedEboe(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Silly thread - if a recently decamped Ex governor of Bayelsa (Sylva) cannot pull a decent crowd in his former domain for APC, then what are we talking about?

PDP has never produced a Lagos governor, neither has any decamped into its fold, yet...

Besides, packing people in a small primary school compound is no mammoth crowd.

Truth be told, GEJ floored APC in Lagos today, and this Bayelsa rally cannot over turn what happened at TBS earlier today.

Nice try GMB fans.

7 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Firefire(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
Obiagelli:

That crowd can match what gej got in Lagos today.

Can ?

Nearly does not kill a bird grin

1 Like

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
RedEboe:
Silly thread

See painment tongue

13 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

Can ?

Should we compare pictures?

Btw lets see how many people will turn up for gej in katsina

1 Like

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Adminisher: 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Firefire:

Can ?

You missed the pun. What he is saying is the Lagos crowd was poor and that if you say Bayelsa was rented core so was Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
OGONI WOMEN WELCOMING BUHARI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPNlGBF1YSU

6 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Swizdoe(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Oshey!!!!!
Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bayelsans will thumbprint for Muhammadu Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin by Firefire(m): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
Obiagelli:

Should we compare pictures?

Btw lets see how many people will turn up for gej in katsina

That the home front of the Jihadist, we shall be there LIVE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) / 2023: I Am Not Doing Any Anti-party In Abia - Sen Orji Kalu (video) / President Tinubu To Attend 78th UN General Assembly In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.