Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

How To Create Your Unn Hotspot Login With Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Create Your Unn Hotspot Login With Photos (2528 Views)

Check Your UNN Postgraduate Admission Screening Result Here – 2016/2017 / Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! / 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Your Unn Hotspot Login With Photos by pico4421: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hello guys, and welcome to UNNEDU, a platform specially designed for students worldwide and also for making information passed to all.
This tutorial is especially for UNN students both Nsukka and Enugu Campus finding it difficult in creating HOTSPOT LOGIN.
Based on the recent development constituted by the school community at large which involves going to the portal to generate a pass code/Password that you can use to access the internet, which have actually been posing lots of Problem to some of us, I decided to come up with this Tutorial on how you can generate your own Password to access the internet with pictures for easy understanding.
The First Step is to Log on to the school portal.
The school portal can now be accessed by typing www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng in your browser in the form below.
` read details here:http://unnedu..com/2015/01/how-to-create-your-unn-hotspot-login.html

(1) (Reply)

Futo Transcript In Days / My Experience With All Night Reading A.k.a Till Day Break / Corp Member Converts Abandoned Building To A Clinic In Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.