Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos (30187 Views)

How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption – Oba Of Lagos / "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by KEVIND: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
The Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwanu Akiolu, has said that all those who are accusing President Goodluck Jonathan of corruption are the fathers of corruption.

The Oba was speaking in his palace when President Goodluck Jonathan led a delegation of PDP officials to receive his blessings just before the flag-off of the presidential campaign in Lagos State. Oba Akiolu raised issues of corruption with a mention of the Harliburton scandal and the killing of former Attorney-General, Chief Bola Ige but prayed that in the end only the best candidate would emerge in the 2015 general elections.

In his speech, President Goodluck Jonathan thanked the Oba for supporting his administration. He described Lagos as the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria that should be of importance to any well meaning politician and which needs the right persons to govern..

President Jonathan said that his administration has much to show in the area of transportation, agriculture, road construction and wondered why anyone would say that his administration had not performed.

He also wondered why anyone would say he was not fighting corruption, claiming that statistics would soon debunk the lies being told by his critics. He promised to do more when voted into power.

The Chairman of the party, Adamu Muazu, also assured the traditional ruler that the PDP means well for the country and that was why there has been tremendous development and progress going on in the country. The traditional ruler said that he had prayed for the country and gave an assurance that he would continue to pray for a peaceful conduct of the elections and continuous peace beyond the election.
Source: Channels Television.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by freshness2020: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
...can someone subtitle this for Obasanjo to understand better?

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by wheredemdey: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
lol
Speaking from all sides of the mouth..kabiyesiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Ekiseme(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Kabiesi i believe you

#team_GEJ

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by harrysterol(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Confused oba, today u go say na fashola tomorrow u say na GEJ

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
A thief calling another thief...

9 Likes

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Redoil: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
Obasanjo and buhari una see wetin una do una self.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by anomsodi(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
Buhari looks like someone who will ban ORIJIN...if u knw wat I mean...be guided ‪#‎ ProtectingOurNi gerian‬OrijinAndCulture

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
Credible source??

2 Likes

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by hyfr(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
My yoruba people Baba yaf spoken

3 Likes

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Vicotex(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
The king has spoken... May you live long mah nigga from the west

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
harrysterol:
What do you expect,money don enter pocket nah that is why the oba just dey run him mouth like mad man wey miss road...grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Vicotex(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
anomsodi:
Buhari looks like someone who will ban ORIJIN...if u knw wat I mean...be guided ‪#‎ ProtectingOurNi gerian‬OrijinAndCulture
for sure, by looking at him in the eyes, you will know...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Vicotex(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
wakacome:
What do you expect,money don enter pocket nah that is why the oba just dey run him mouth like mad man wey miss road...grin
i'm sure you do not have a king in your village

66 Likes

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by KEVIND: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2015

14 Likes

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by harrysterol(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
wakacome:
cheesy cheesy b4 nko? Na mad man na, if not him for stick him add to 1 place

7 Likes

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by papaejima1: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
freshness2020:
...can someone subtitle this for Obasanjo to understand better?
If Ebora Owu catch you ehn! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Samchelsea(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
KEVIND:

Channels Television not credible?
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/01/08/accusing-jonathan-corruption-fathers-corruption-oba-lagos/
you want to give them heart attack

8 Likes

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Amanwulu1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
harrysterol:
dude plz remind me, what's fashola contesting again?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Amanwulu1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
wakacome:
I wonder how much u collected frm buhari to root 4 him.

27 Likes

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by economia: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
wakacome:
can u stop insulting my king? It is not like that me in your vilage that eyinbo people force on.

6 Likes

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
Amanwulu1:
I wonder how much u collected frm buhari to root 4 him.
You mean the same way someone collected your sense??grin

14 Likes

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Juliaann(f): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yesss!!! the OBA has spoken

GEJ till barcanista denounce his girlfriendgrin

GEJ till Buhari speaks in British accent Lol

GEJ till buhari stop calling corruption( kworoption)grin

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
This kind Oba na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2015
Juliaann:
Yesss!!! the OBA has spoken

GEJ till barcanista denounce his girlfriendgrin
Denounce her for you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Juliaann(f): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Denounce her for you?
No! for your master buhari

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
Juliaann:
No! for your master buhari
When you go get sense?

14 Likes

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
We need a credible source
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/01/08/accusing-jonathan-corruption-fathers-corruption-oba-lagos/
Here's your source if you want sauce too ask maybe u'll get.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by BasseyJ(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yeap, i totally agree, imagine OBJ, Ameachi and co accusing someone of corruption

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Accusing Jonathan Of Corruption Are Fathers Of Corruption- Oba Of Lagos by scribble: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
stale

we all know this

I guess oba of lagos is fed up with ow tinubu has mortgaged the future of generations of Lagosians due to his insatiable greed

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki: My Convoy Was Attacked In Oshiomhole’s Ward / Buhari Arrives Katsina To Celebrate Sallah In His Hometown(photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Mocks SGF Babachir Lawal Over His Suspension "Aje Kun Iya"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.