Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA (8239 Views)

See How Wale Ojo Grabs Omotola Jalade By The Waist, In Alter Ego Movie Cover / Kim Kardashian Looks Thinner Than Ever As She Shows Off Her TINY Waist In Workou / Kim K's Tiny Waist In Fergie's MILF$ Video Sparks Photoshop Speculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by agarachaa: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2015

2 Likes

Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by nerodenero: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Looks admirable grin but it might be fake angry
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by Greyworld: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
"sillycon"
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by Crocz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Greyworld:
"sillycon"
Phosphorus
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by olapam(f): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2015
Waist? Or butt

5 Likes

Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by BraveAfrican(m): 1:24am On Jan 09, 2015
Observing...
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by mya1: 2:15am On Jan 09, 2015
Crocz:

Phosphorus
It's forceforus cheesy

Op did you say biggest waist? Do you know what a waist is?

7 Likes

Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 09, 2015
Dayuuum!!! shocked

A batty like that on a snow bunny is definitely going to be the best ever! Dammit!
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by pretydiva(f): 6:57am On Jan 09, 2015
I never c d biggest waist oo
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2015
We call this type cumbag.
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by Shagati(m): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2015
mya1:

It's forceforus cheesy

He/she apparently doesn't.

Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by dapsoneh: 9:21am On Jan 09, 2015
Whr is d waist?
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by 100Cents: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2015
She has large HIPS.

Stop taking hips for waist..
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by ajetunde: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2015
And he owns a blog.... cry cry

Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by bobo65(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2015
To
mya1:

It's forceforus cheesy

Its timaya dat caused all these probs

Ukwu is waist in igbo

The song ought to b titled ike.. Now dats assss

Probably d op is a timaya die hard fan

1 Like

Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by onyekachee(f): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2015
Mod please move this to front page
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2015
SirShymex:
Dayuuum!!! shocked

A batty like that on a snow bunny is definitely going to be the best ever! Dammit!

I know you will be here. I need to go back to sleep!
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by akinsadeez(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2015
bobo65:
To

Its timaya dat caused all these probs

Ukwu is waist in igbo

The song ought to b titled ike.. Now dats assss

Probably d op is a timaya die hard fan

It started from Iyanya.

He was singing *all I want is your waist* while Emma Nyra and all the ladies in the video were just shaking their bum.
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by Missmossy(f): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
Where is the waist? Hahaha grin funny!

2 Likes

Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by callmespices(f): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Waist?? Where is the waist
The buttt sef no reach mine cheesy
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by elguaje(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
callmespices:
Picture Or We Don't Believe undecided
callmespices:
Picture Or We Don't Believe
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by elguaje(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
callmespices:
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by qadeerkug(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
callmespices:
ma i suggests u should upload ur pix here so dere will b no argument again but now u re speaking in air...........#cnt find anytin in ur DP
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by callmespices(f): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
qadeerkug:
ma i suggests u should upload ur pix here so dere will b no argument again but now u re speaking in air...........#cnt find anytin in ur DP
grin u really wanna see abi
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by Tenim47(m): 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
i tink say na world, i 4 say wer u put, iya ofili
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by heffem(m): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Make e jus be for TEXAS alone.... ȋ̝̊̅ for say make U̶̲̥̅̊ come AJ, come see where belle and yansh join together, U̶̲̥̅̊ go find waist U̶̲̥̅̊ ₪☺ go see......#iya sikira, ȋ̝̊̅ hail o

1 Like

Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by Laredojohn(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
callmespices:
really?? urs must be ukwu extra
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by qadeerkug(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
callmespices:

grin u really wanna see abi
hian nah i just wanna feel dat little cute asss ov urs dear so we re waiting...........
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by callmespices(f): 7:23am On Jan 10, 2015
Laredojohn:

really?? urs must be ukwu extra
Laredojohn cheesy, na u b dis? kiss
Re: So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA by osamaBUSH(m): 7:26am On Jan 10, 2015
Oh my god! Look at her butt$

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hubby Tackles Omotola Over Grammy Picture:nigeria Films! / Is Peter Edoche Dead? (Rumour) / Nkechi Blessing Reacts As Fans Insinuate That She’s Too Old For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.