Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah (1313 Views)

Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians / We Deceived Nigerians, Nothing Like SURE-P Fund – Gov. Aliyu / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah by maclatunji: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
You said Henry Okah was "paid by some Nigerians to assassinate you" and those Nigerians were not arrested for treason and prosecuted by your government?

I am afraid sir, you have no clue what leadership is about and what it takes to lead.

Such a disgraceful abdication of responsibilities should have been hidden and you went and declared it at the launch of your presidential campaign.

Na wa o.

Update: See what you said here in October 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gdrmy_Sw04

It was these statements that convinced me that you just do not have what it takes to lead Nigeria effectively.

4 years down the line, I have been proved correct time and time again.

10 Likes

Re: Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Don't mind the clueless man,four years ago the same clueless president said MEND are not responsible for the october 1 bomb blast but now that he heard that MEND are supporting buhari that is when he suddenly remembers that the henry okah and MEND wants to assassinate him..what a big HYPOCRITE and a CLUELESS PRESIDENT...you know they want to assasin you and you cannot do anything about it even as the president of this country?now I will start to agree with people who said the president lacks common sense......

4 Likes

Re: Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Do you have a clue what Nairaland politics section is all about as a moderator?.IT IS NOT ALLAH AKBAR
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the most foolish man on earth........grin

The fact is that mr president deceived nigerians so please kindly SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH!!!!!!!!!When was the last time you made sense?four years ago??well anyways am not surprised since common sense is not always common...grin

3 Likes

Re: Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
wakacome:
When was the last time you made sense?four years ago??well anyways am not surprised since common sense is not always common...grin
u just waka come june last year therefore i will ignore u

2 Likes

Re: Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
u just waka come june last year therefore i will ignore u
There is a proverb that says "No matter how hot your temper be,e no fit boil
beans.""grin so calm down or I will calm it down for you...
Re: Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah by Celebrimbor(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2015
I wonder what would happen in the politics section when the winner of the presidential election is declared. I just hope oga seun has a contingency plan to curtail the e-post-election crisis lolzzz
Re: Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah by iluvnaija: 12:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Hahahaha

Re: Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah by Vicotex(m): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Celebrimbor:
I wonder what would happen in the politics section when the winner of the presidential election is declared. I just hope oga seun has a contingency plan to curtail the e-post-election crisis lolzzz
my brother, the absence of evidence is evidence of absence..
Mean while Gej till buhari write thi year waec
Re: Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah by vicadex07(m): 12:52am On Jan 09, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Do you have a clue what Nairaland politics section is all about as a moderator?.IT IS NOT ALLAH AKBAR

So he does not have the right to air his opinions abi? Is there any lie in his statement. If so, prove it
Re: Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah by Celebrimbor(m): 12:59am On Jan 09, 2015
The first screenshot really got me cracking... Choi..... On a more serious note sha dat guy talk sense. I don't see any reason why an unemployed nigerian graduate should campaign for GEJ
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated to APC or GMB. So GEJ fanboys should spare me d negative feedback.
Re: Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah by babadee1(m): 1:31am On Jan 09, 2015
maclatunji:
You said Henry Okah was "paid by some Nigerians to assassinate you" and those Nigerians were not arrested for treason and prosecuted by your government?

I am afraid sir, you have no clue what leadership is about and what it takes to lead.

Such a disgraceful abdication of responsibilities should have been hidden and you went and declared it at the launch of your presidential campaign.

Na wa o.

Don't mind Mr. president jare, he is a gossip just spreading false rumour.
Re: Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:56am On Jan 09, 2015
maclatunji:

Na wa o.

Its so typical of our ever blundering president, he is so clueless that he never fails to shoot himself in the foot, LOL, PhD without intelligence.

wakacome:
Don't mind the clueless man,four years ago the same clueless president said MEND are not responsible for the october 1 bomb blast but now that he heard that MEND are supporting buhari that is when he suddenly remembers that the henry okah and MEND wants to assassinate him..what a big HYPOCRITE and a CLUELESS PRESIDENT...you know they want to assasin you and you cannot do anything about it even as the president of this country?mumu...

Yes, here he is captured (on youtube) publicly lying and denying that MEND was not behind the October 1 Abuja bombing - it seems the man has a very short memory and no shame about lying to Nigerians; maybe he thinks they are stewpid and as easily deceived like him, SMH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gdrmy_Sw04
Re: Proof that Mr. President Deceived Nigerians over Henry Okah by maclatunji: 6:46am On Jan 09, 2015
^Mr.President has blatantly lied.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Threaten The Southeast With Death If They Don't Vote Out Pdp / juhesu to call off strike? / ALERT! ''boko Haram Plans To Bomb Polling Centres'' – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.