Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Jonathan Lies To The Young Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Lies To The Young Voters (632 Views)

Jonathan Lies About Him,wife Praying For Nig.here’s How He Hates Praying For PMB / Don't Be Deceived By Jonathan's Lies, Keyamo Tells Nigerians / Jonathan Lies About Polio Eradication! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Lies To The Young Voters by StOla: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
“My message is for young people, because 2015 election is for the young people,” he said.

“This country belongs to you. Those people who say they want to take over power from the PDP have told a lot of lies. First, let me tell you about voter cards. Only yesterday, I directed INEC to make sure that all Nigerians get their voter cards.

Before 2011, people were just voting themselves into office, there was nothing like voter cards. And I also want to advise the young people here, particularly the first-time voters, you must vote wisely.

It seems Jonathan never voted previously before voting for himself as president in 2011?
Re: Jonathan Lies To The Young Voters by kestolove95(m): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2015
he just told us how he rigged himself into office in 2011...sowie Bros gej,2015 no go easy o
Re: Jonathan Lies To The Young Voters by vincencior(m): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2015
King Solomon was very mindful of d responsibility ahead and asked God for wisdom to govern his people. Oh how unfortunate we are with leaders without small amount of wisdom & selfless service ruling us. God have mercy upon us and remove Jonathan from Aso rock for d sake of our future generations. We have waited this long for a time like this to change this government.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lies To The Young Voters by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:10am On Jan 09, 2015
^^^^AMIN/AMEN!

(1) (Reply)

APC Urges President To Proffer Solutions, Not Commentaries To Nigeria’s Problems / Mbaka Under The Influence Of Wrong Spirit. —cardinal Okogie / Lagos Apc, Pdp Disagree Over Scrapping Of Lastma, Kai, Lawma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.