Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Obj Is A Motor Park Tout-gej....obj Replies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Is A Motor Park Tout-gej....obj Replies (1196 Views)

Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ / Obj Replies Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj Is A Motor Park Tout-gej....obj Replies by teemanbastos(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
OBJ v Jonathan.
Jonathan - Obj is A Tout .-

The President said, “Some people call themselves statesmen but they are not statesmen, they are just ordinary politicians.

“For you to be a statesman, it is not because you have occupied a big office before but the question is what are you bringing to bear on the nation?

“Are you building this country? Or are you a part of the people who tell lies to destroy this country; to create enmity and make people who ordinarily would have been living together to fight themselves?

“Are you planning to set the country ablaze because you did not get that particular thing you want? “At the appropriate time, Nigerians will know all of them even though I know most of such people.

The younger ones do not know. “Some people, including those with big names, are hiding under some clogs and creating a lot of problems in this country. “They are making provocative statements that will set this country ablaze. How can someone tell me that such people are senior citizens.

They are not senior citizens and they can never be. They are ordinary motor park touts.

OBJ-

“Because people may come up and
say Nigeria doesn’t belong to
anybody; I believe that is a stupid
saying.
Nigeria belongs to all of us
because anything that doesn’t
belong to anybody, anything can happen to it. For me, Nigeria belongs
to all of us and we are stakeholders
in this country.

“Let me make my own position clear;
I am a card-carrying member of PDP
because that is the party on which
platform I became the president of
this country. “If what you’re trying to do is in the
best interest of Nigeria and Nigerians
accept and vote for you,

who I am
not to accept you as President of
Nigeria, I will. But in this your
campaign, try to inform, woo and to convince the electorate. Whatever
may be the outcome of the election
after you have done all that, once the
election is free and fear and
undisturbed, uninterrupted, then
you have to accept the verdict of the people.”

1 Like

Re: Obj Is A Motor Park Tout-gej....obj Replies by blemon44(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
@op where you get this news
Re: Obj Is A Motor Park Tout-gej....obj Replies by fayde(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
d news is in dailies.... its obvious d Presidential media guyz av failed... such words shudnt be coming from Mr President

1 Like

Re: Obj Is A Motor Park Tout-gej....obj Replies by omolami: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
Jonathan did not mention Obj in his assessment of senor citizens,this is a creation of d media.Only d guilty will be afraid and want to reply him.

1 Like

Re: Obj Is A Motor Park Tout-gej....obj Replies by sojjy: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ on his way back to OTUOKE

BUHARI 2015 is what Nigerians want and so shall it be.

2 Likes

Re: Obj Is A Motor Park Tout-gej....obj Replies by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
Need I tell you to put your SOURCE for verification? angry
Re: Obj Is A Motor Park Tout-gej....obj Replies by teemanbastos(m): 12:04am On Jan 09, 2015
No10:
Need I tell you to put your SOURCE for verification? angry
[size=48pt]PUNCHNG.COM[/size]

1 Like

Re: Obj Is A Motor Park Tout-gej....obj Replies by kestolove95(m): 12:07am On Jan 09, 2015
why yar'adua die cum leav us with dix man call gej?

1 Like

Re: Obj Is A Motor Park Tout-gej....obj Replies by enoqueen: 12:16am On Jan 09, 2015
After February election, nollywood will release movie wey go reach season 10.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Describes CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic / Why Edo Should Vote For Jonathan- PDP / That Buhari BBC Hard Talk Interview In Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.