Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,445 members, 7,853,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Putting Osibanjo On The Frontline Is A Testament To Buhari's Un-electability - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putting Osibanjo On The Frontline Is A Testament To Buhari's Un-electability (2108 Views)

Peter Dauke Shares Meal With Soldiers As He Visits Them In The Frontline. PICS / Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline / Caption This Photo: President Buhari, Un Secretary General, And Germany F.m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putting Osibanjo On The Frontline Is A Testament To Buhari's Un-electability by onatisi(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
frankyychiji:
One that has no successful business concern to his name and credit except owing a hundred cows at that. I don't know what apc really means to tell us o!
I have been saying this for so long.buhari was setup .there are better candidates than him ,why was he chosen? There is more to all this than what we are seeing ,but believe me the northern emirs and elites aren't dummb as many apc member. There is no need to campaign much.the decision has already been made . This is will be heaviest and worst defeat for a major opposition party in nigeria presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Putting Osibanjo On The Frontline Is A Testament To Buhari's Un-electability by obailala(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Lol.. on one hand, he's an islamist that wants to islamize Nigeria, on another he's a guy that'll come and jail anyhow. When it's convenient, he's a brutal dictator when it's not he's a weak guy that can't do anything. You guys really need to stop being all over the place.

If Osinbajo is the person going to rule why you guys then worried about Buhari. We knew [size=15pt]Osinbajo is a brilliant man with a plan so exactly what's the problem? Let's say what the plan is to use Buhari's popularity to get Osinbajo in, then that's a brilliant plan to me[/size]
grin cheesy
The way in which the Jonathanians keep blabbing from all corners of their mouth with all sorts of conflicting allegations is baffling.

The fact remains that if Osinbajo becomes the de facto president while GMB is in the background, that would also still be a wonderful and desirable situation considering the sheer brilliance radiated by the Prof.
Re: Putting Osibanjo On The Frontline Is A Testament To Buhari's Un-electability by appini: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
APC are deceiving themselves by presenting Buhari.. when GEJ said that people like Buhari can only rule in a jungle, but not in a free and democratic society like ours.. i laughed!

2 Likes

Re: Putting Osibanjo On The Frontline Is A Testament To Buhari's Un-electability by frankyychiji(f): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
kokoA:
So you expect him to pick someone like Sambo? The only thing that one does on GEJ's ticket is to shine teeth.. Nothing more. Buhari is a master of using intelligent people to achieve what is good for Nigeria.. It has never been about Buhari, it is about Nigeria.. Imagine names like Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayemi, Pat utomi, Ameachi, etc as ministers..
Fayemi The one that was rejected by his own people??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun State; Father Runs Away / What Next For Chief Olusegun Osoba? / If Fuel Crisis Is Crippling Nigeria What Will Happens When N/delta Goes On Flam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.